#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:14

Killertomato wrote:
orcbuster wrote:Last time the west "grew a spine" they got stuck in Iraq and for 14 years and achieved jack shit with a few thousands americans dying achieving nothing. This is the exact same thing. And obama did more damage to russia and assad through sanctions than this will ever do.

This is 60 cruise missiles on an airbase, not a ground invasion. If we have a few armored BCTs in Syria in a month, yeah it'll be a different deal.

For now, it's not comparable to Iraq. Maybe Iraq during the '90s.

So you mean achieves nothing but creating further chaos untill 12 years later you decide to stay for good without the (admittedly valid) pretext of an allied country being invaded this time around?

Again, it's freaking military adventurism for the sake of it by an incompetent clown just like with Bush to distract the public. Courage does not come into it. Morality does not enter into it. It's cowardice from a politician with his back against the wall to litterally say: Ohh look at the shiny explosion, isn't that cool?

The turn in attitude is reminiscent of 1984 and that is not a similie I take lightly. We've always been at war with Eastasia indeed.
Viker for ingen!

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:21

orcbuster wrote:So you mean achieves nothing but creating further chaos untill 12 years later you decide to stay for good without the (admittedly valid) pretext of an allied country being invaded this time around?

If by 'achieves nothing' you mean 'stopped Saddam from doing various things' then yeah, it did. The 2003 invasion was not an inevitable result of the no-fly zone and the rest.

orcbuster wrote:Again, it's freaking military adventurism for the sake of it by an incompetent clown just like with Bush to distract the public. Courage does not come into it. Morality does not enter into it. It's cowardice from a politician with his back against the wall to litterally say: Ohh look at the shiny explosion, isn't that cool?

The turn in attitude is reminiscent of 1984 and that is not a similie I take lightly. We've always been at war with Eastasia indeed.

Meh. The broken clock was right today.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:23

If we had intervened back at the beginning there wouldn't be 500k dead and millions of Syrians flooding into Europe. You probably don't get even a quarter of that. Same as if we had put our foot down and refused to let ISIS become a thing. We could have stopped both. And the cost would have been cheaper long term.

And you should be fucking ashamed. The WAR has been ongoing for 6 years. How many millions have died? Don't you care at all about stopping that? Or does the typical hypocritical nature of Euros on seeking peace and harmony strike again? And don't you dare blame the USA for Assad going out and murdering his own protesting people. He started this war against his own people. The ONLY countries capable of putting a stop to this and TRYING to get a workable peace are the Western Democracies. But clearly the only one worthy of the name is the USA at the moment.

1984. Pathetic. No Point arguing with people that accuse the USA of being like that.

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:27

Another plus to this: the entire alt-right is melting down live on Twitter.

Richard Spencer endorsing Tulsi Gabbard for POTUS in 2020. Lmao. I guess loonies stick together.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:29

Killertomato wrote:
orcbuster wrote:Again, it's freaking military adventurism for the sake of it by an incompetent clown just like with Bush to distract the public. Courage does not come into it. Morality does not enter into it. It's cowardice from a politician with his back against the wall to litterally say: Ohh look at the shiny explosion, isn't that cool?

Meh. The broken clock was right today.

Yeah sure, I've also heard claims of chemical weapons before and it was bullshit then as well. Couldn't happen again right? they were so freaking sure last time as well if I remember correctly. But THIS time surely it must be true! Even if you have even less of an idea what is happening in the region this time and the fact that nearly half a million have already been killed already without you caring. Are you REALLY this stupid?
Viker for ingen!

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:30

orcbuster wrote:
Yeah sure, I've also heard claims of chemical weapons before and it was bullshit then as well. Couldn't happen again right? they were so freaking sure last time as well if I remember correctly. But THIS time surely it must be true! Even if you have even less of an idea what is happening in the region this time and the fact that nearly half a million have already been killed already without you caring. Are you REALLY this stupid?

The only problem with this is that it wasn't bullshit last time.

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:32

LoneRifle wrote:If we had intervened back at the beginning there wouldn't be 500k dead and millions of Syrians flooding into Europe. You probably don't get even a quarter of that. Same as if we had put our foot down and refused to let ISIS become a thing. We could have stopped both. And the cost would have been cheaper long term.

And you should be fucking ashamed. The WAR has been ongoing for 6 years. How many millions have died? Don't you care at all about stopping that? Or does the typical hypocritical nature of Euros on seeking peace and harmony strike again? And don't you dare blame the USA for Assad going out and murdering his own protesting people. He started this war against his own people. The ONLY countries capable of putting a stop to this and TRYING to get a workable peace are the Western Democracies. But clearly the only one worthy of the name is the USA at the moment.

1984. Pathetic. No Point arguing with people that accuse the USA of being like that.

I drew similies not direct comparisons and anyone can see that.

Iraqi civilian casualties as a result of the last intervention was 4-900000 dead between 2003-06 but sure, this time that can't happen right? No our application of military force cannot cause that right?
Viker for ingen!

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:34

Killertomato wrote:
orcbuster wrote:

The only problem with this is that it wasn't bullshit last time.

so are you saying 2003 invasion and a million or so deaths that followed over the next 10 years because of it was justified? That it was moral and done in the name of protecting human rights?
Viker for ingen!

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:34

orcbuster wrote:
so are you saying 2003 invasion and a million or so deaths that followed because of it was justified? That it was moral and done in the name of protecting human rights?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about airstrikes in Syria, not a ground invasion of Iraq.

The last use of chemical weapons in Syria was in 2013, in case you were wondering.

orcbuster

Postby orcbuster » Fri 7 Apr 2017 06:37

Killertomato wrote:
orcbuster wrote:
so are you saying 2003 invasion and a million or so deaths that followed because of it was justified? That it was moral and done in the name of protecting human rights?

Oh, I'm sorry, I thought we were talking about airstrikes in Syria, not a ground invasion of Iraq.

The last use of chemical weapons in Syria was in 2013, in case you were wondering.

Fully aware, a few hundred thousand more have died since then from other non-natural causes and it has never been used on a large scale.
Viker for ingen!

Return to “Off-Topic”