#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

User avatar
Doinize
Lieutenant
Posts: 1433
Joined: Tue 30 Jul 2013 13:14
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Doinize » Sat 24 Jun 2017 01:24

The most essential equipment needed for G20 has arrived...Black limousines...
Image
Image
Edit: Oh lol wrong thread...
Image

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 24 Jun 2017 05:03

Shrike wrote:
Doinize wrote:A bit ironic seeing how the US fucked with other peoples elections for the last 70 years...

^
Like seriously, can we stop interfering with other peoples elections. All it does is lead to corrupt leaders, unstable countries, and failed states.

I'd at least settle for not invading in order to set up corrupt as fuck governments, but that's just me. No bias to that opinion, at all...
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Sat 24 Jun 2017 07:29

Facebook is... something else. Another nation literally conducted an organized campaign against the mechanisms of US Democracy and the average Trump supporter just says:

But Hillary! But Hillary! But Hillary! But Hillary!

He could shit in their mouths and they'd compliment him on the taste.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Vulcan 607 » Sat 24 Jun 2017 10:16

Killertomato wrote:Facebook is... something else. Another nation literally conducted an organized campaign against the mechanisms of US Democracy and the average Trump supporter just says:

But Hillary! But Hillary! But Hillary! But Hillary!

He could shit in their mouths and they'd compliment him on the taste.


The ability to use Facebook doesn't make a person intelligent as the idiots harassing my girlfriend will find when the police have a chat.

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby another505 » Sat 24 Jun 2017 10:49

Shrike wrote:
Doinize wrote:A bit ironic seeing how the US fucked with other peoples elections for the last 70 years...

^
Like seriously, can we stop interfering with other peoples elections. All it does is lead to corrupt leaders, unstable countries, and failed states.

Wheres ya proof?
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Sat 24 Jun 2017 11:18

another505 wrote:Wheres ya proof?

Installing the shah, backing baptista, we meddled in Vietnam a lot.

edit: these are the not-so alternate fact approved approved to teach in our schools, president cheetoh
Last edited by Shrike on Sat 24 Jun 2017 17:16, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
orcbuster
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12362
Joined: Fri 7 Sep 2012 21:04
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby orcbuster » Sat 24 Jun 2017 11:33

Shrike wrote:
another505 wrote:Wheres ya proof?

Installing the shah, backing baptista, we meddled in Vietnam a lot.


The entirety of south america etc.

http://i.imgur.com/GIddxkJ.png

Image
Viker for ingen!

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Sat 24 Jun 2017 14:54

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Killertomato wrote:Facebook is... something else. Another nation literally conducted an organized campaign against the mechanisms of US Democracy and the average Trump supporter just says:

But Hillary! But Hillary! But Hillary! But Hillary!

He could shit in their mouths and they'd compliment him on the taste.


The ability to use Facebook doesn't make a person intelligent as the idiots harassing my girlfriend will find when the police have a chat.


It's still baffling.

I wonder if they are capable of realizing that there's more to being a patriot than taking your hat off during the pledge.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 24 Jun 2017 15:51

Killertomato wrote:It's still baffling.

I wonder if they are capable of realizing that there's more to being a patriot than taking your hat off during the pledge.

These are the same people who are all about "family values" and yet put Trump in office, so this shouldn't surprise you, at all. Hell, their world view is so narrow that they have complete and utter mental melt downs when they meet combat vets who are liberal.

orcbuster wrote:
Shrike wrote:
another505 wrote:Wheres ya proof?

Installing the shah, backing baptista, we meddled in Vietnam a lot.


The entirety of south america etc.

http://i.imgur.com/GIddxkJ.png


I think he was making a joke at how Trumpets ask for proof even when it is staring them in the face.
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Sat 24 Jun 2017 17:14

Fade2Gray wrote:I think he was making a joke at how Trumpets ask for proof even when it is staring them in the face.

OH... that would make sense. The joke entirely flew over my head.

Edit: Woah Janes Sanders is being investigated for bankfraud
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-and- ... e-lawyers/

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests