#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Sun 2 Jul 2017 22:47

Fade2Gray wrote:Globalists BTFO!

This globalism shit is hilarious to me. The US has been a trading nation literally from the start. Why do these people think the south grew all that cotton? There damn sure weren't enough people in North America to buy all of it...

Right now, I work at the US branch of an Italian company with divisions in China and France. Last week, right here in Michigan, we put the finishing touches on a few 5-million buck machines that would go to factories in Germany and Sweden using parts from Indiana, Ohio, Canada, Mexico, and China. The factory where I work is surrounded by other factories that make similar machines using similar supply chains to send to other factories in other countries. Without 'globalism,' there'd probably be 100,000 people out of work down here alone.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 3 Jul 2017 02:02

Killertomato wrote:

This globalism shit is hilarious to me. The US has been a trading nation literally from the start. Why do these people think the south grew all that cotton? There damn sure weren't enough people in North America to buy all of it...

Right now, I work at the US branch of an Italian company with divisions in China and France. Last week, right here in Michigan, we put the finishing touches on a few 5-million buck machines that would go to factories in Germany and Sweden using parts from Indiana, Ohio, Canada, Mexico, and China. The factory where I work is surrounded by other factories that make similar machines using similar supply chains to send to other factories in other countries. Without 'globalism,' there'd probably be 100,000 people out of work down here alone.

They eat babies dude.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

McNash
Lieutenant

Postby McNash » Mon 3 Jul 2017 02:15

Fade2Gray wrote:
Killertomato wrote:

They eat babies dude.

For a nation whose half of population is pro choice that should be considered commendable utilitarianism.

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Tue 4 Jul 2017 22:56

Admiral Piett wrote:The full article on Tillerson's disastrous incompetence as Secretary of State. Whether it is stemming from him, or he is just following orders from idiots in the White House, is unclear. What is clear is he is trashing the State Department, and by extension the foundation of American global power.

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... ent-215319

Nonsense, when Rex Tillerson talks he blows anyone away with his astuteness and attention to detail! :lol:

I bet LoneRifle will be somewhat triggered if he still lurks these forums.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 5 Jul 2017 00:42

44 states have BTFO of Trump's request and yet r/t_d be like BUTCALIFORNIABUTCALIFORNIABUTCALIFORNIA!

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Wed 5 Jul 2017 01:04

Speaking of California: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/02/us/c ... ative.html
Poorly representative and pretty egocentric government, yes. Fixing by creating Jefferson? No in my opinion.

The six California plan would lead to some better representation for each of the regions, but at the same thing it would make the economies all messed up. Since places like the central depend on coastal cities for their ship yards, and the coastal cities need us for goods and raw materials. Yet they seem to be the ones running the show.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Wed 5 Jul 2017 06:56

Fade2Gray wrote:44 states have BTFO of Trump's request and yet r/t_d be like BUTCALIFORNIABUTCALIFORNIABUTCALIFORNIA!

What request are you on about?

*Google searches*

Holy shit, that's some fucking 1984 shit right there!

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 5 Jul 2017 20:04

r/t_d repeatedly DOXs people...

and is now having a massive shitfit over one of their own being exposed. The irony is amazing.

D-M

Postby D-M » Wed 5 Jul 2017 20:38

Man, you waste way too much time lurking over there.

Iris
Brigadier

Postby Iris » Wed 5 Jul 2017 22:47

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:44 states have BTFO of Trump's request and yet r/t_d be like BUTCALIFORNIABUTCALIFORNIABUTCALIFORNIA!

What request are you on about?

*Google searches*

Holy shit, that's some fucking 1984 shit right there!

https://twitter.com/VPPressSec/status/8 ... 0606487552

Turns out to be false: 20 are complying, 16 are reviewing what they can legally provide under state law, and the other 14 have refused. How does CNN screw up that badly? 44 states turns out to be only 14.

Return to “Off-Topic”