#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Vulcan 607 » Tue 8 May 2018 20:09

http://torontosun.com/news/world/dinosa ... 5fb802b078

Oh for fucks sake this sort of shit drives me nuts, I'd have probably throw the little shits into the lake myself.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Wed 9 May 2018 00:20

Mike wrote:And where in the fuck did I say mass shootings are great?

You didn't, but reaction based policies are never going to get rid of such things from happening, at best, they can reduce it, at worst, they amplify it.

US at this point needs a serious, nationwide overhaul, mass shootings are common to the point where they're not even news anymore.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Wed 9 May 2018 06:58

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
Mike wrote:And where in the fuck did I say mass shootings are great?

You didn't, but reaction based policies are never going to get rid of such things from happening, at best, they can reduce it, at worst, they amplify it.

US at this point needs a serious, nationwide overhaul, mass shootings are common to the point where they're not even news anymore.

All I did was answer his question as to if an armed citizen has even stopped a mass shooting. Never took a stance, just answered a question.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Thu 10 May 2018 06:32

Vulcan 607 wrote:http://torontosun.com/news/world/dinosaur-tracks-at-utah-park-dislodged-thrown-into-lake/wcm/e1c82b08-611a-42ba-beeb-c95fb802b078

Oh for fucks sake this sort of shit drives me nuts, I'd have probably throw the little shits into the lake myself.

I'm just gonna kids aren't the brightest, nor do they fully understand the implications of what they are doing. The concept of rare and irreplaceable isn't something that comes to mind when they look at a something they perceive to be just another rock that they can toss for fun. I think whats worse though is when you have older teens and adults who think it would be funny toss away such objects, kind of like those high on life folks who decided to mess around in Yellowstone.

What really makes me mad are the people who go out in the desert to steal petrogylphs from the cliff faces. Stealing ancient human history and someone's culture just for a mantel piece/item that will probably end on eBay.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 10 May 2018 22:51

Shrike wrote:
Vulcan 607 wrote:http://torontosun.com/news/world/dinosaur-tracks-at-utah-park-dislodged-thrown-into-lake/wcm/e1c82b08-611a-42ba-beeb-c95fb802b078

I'm just gonna kids aren't the brightest, nor do they fully understand the implications of what they are doing. The concept of rare and irreplaceable isn't something that comes to mind when they look at a something they perceive to be just another rock that they can toss for fun. I think whats worse though is when you have older teens and adults who think it would be funny toss away such objects, kind of like those high on life folks who decided to mess around in Yellowstone.

What really makes me mad are the people who go out in the desert to steal petrogylphs from the cliff faces. Stealing ancient human history and someone's culture just for a mantel piece/item that will probably end on eBay.

I know the problem is people really are stupid sadly you can't put every artefact behind glass or an electric fence.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 11 May 2018 16:59

"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Sun 13 May 2018 00:30

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Tue 15 May 2018 10:35

Well that embassy move has gone well.

Return to “Off-Topic”