#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 20 May 2018 07:43

Doinize wrote:
Markenzwieback wrote:
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:Good job, once again, citing Times of Israel as a new source, I'm sure it's as unbaised as RT is towards 404!

Oh my, I quote an Israeli newspaper. How about you google the fact before claiming biased source.

MEMRI https://www.memri.org/tv/hamas-politbur ... as-members

Ah yes, the most unbiased of sources...MEMRI...
not saying that its not true btw

I'd really love to see a report on all those killed (international) doctors though, because all I can find is a condemnation statement from MSF.

Hes only injured, so nothing to see here...

https://twitter.com/trklou?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

His twitter has a list of those injured and killed, alongside pictures showing injured doctors and the location and circumstances they were shot at.

And of course, all that HAMAS propaganda because they are full blown Jihadists and all that jazz.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Sun 20 May 2018 10:56

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:https://twitter.com/trklou?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

His twitter has a list of those injured and killed, alongside pictures showing injured doctors and the location and circumstances they were shot at.

And of course, all that HAMAS propaganda because they are full blown Jihadists and all that jazz.

Two (separate) points:

First: Shooting medical personal is a clear no-go, even when Hamas used to repeatedly disguise their fighters in such clothing and transportation in the past.

Second: That guy you linked, while giving some first hand accords, had some bells ringing after reading his twitter feed for a bit. His solar power for Gaza hospital funding campaign runs through Islamic Relief Canada/Worldwide, which Israel sees as linked to Hamas and Hamas funding. And even over here in Germany, we have officials looking into whether its non-profit status is justified. Don't know what to make of him just yet...

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 20 May 2018 11:44

Fuck sake, EVERYTHING is HAMAS related to the isn't it.

Several doctors shot, multiple dead and it's still HAMAS's fault.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Sun 20 May 2018 11:55

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:Fuck sake, EVERYTHING is HAMAS related to the isn't it.

Several doctors shot, multiple dead and it's still HAMAS's fault.

Well, they already put out the claimed link to Hamas four years ago, meaning it had nothing to do with current incident. Further, the UAE follwoed suit shortly afterwards. And even Bangladesh apparently agrees...

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Mon 21 May 2018 09:55

If you're feeling down, like you haven't gotten anywhere recently or that you've let everyone down.... Remember it could always be worse.

You could be Trump and almost single-handedly ruin the entirety of the Korean peace talks!

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 22 May 2018 01:30

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:If you're feeling down, like you haven't gotten anywhere recently or that you've let everyone down.... Remember it could always be worse.

You could be Trump and almost single-handedly ruin the entirety of the Korean peace talks!

The nonsense about him deserving a Nobel died quick I noticed.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Tue 22 May 2018 12:25

Fade2Gray wrote:The nonsense about him deserving a Nobel died quick I noticed.

At this point, even South Korea is calling him out https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/05/21/trump-north-korea-talks-falter-south-korea-says-landmine-john-bolton-blame

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 22 May 2018 20:57

Fade2Gray wrote:
Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:If you're feeling down, like you haven't gotten anywhere recently or that you've let everyone down.... Remember it could always be worse.

The nonsense about him deserving a Nobel died quick I noticed.

heh, Mustache man kinda of helped too.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 23 May 2018 20:19

Snowflakes, sweet and delicate snowflakes who are so easily triggered.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 24 May 2018 07:05

Fade2Gray wrote:Snowflakes, sweet and delicate snowflakes who are so easily triggered.

SPOILER ALERT:

Spoiler : :
Jesus dies!

Return to “Off-Topic”