#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby trotskygrad » Thu 16 Jul 2015 22:26

Darth-Lampshade wrote:
trotskygrad wrote:do you even research bro?

I mean it literally takes 5 minutes to see sanders has taken actual action on all these issues.

I'm sorry you're too busy wanking or whatever to actually research a topic before debating it.

I've known of this kook since well before he became a champion of the fringe left, but it seems you're a true believer. But by all means go ahead and fight for the guy. Hillary calling in all of the favors she is owed to destroy him should be some welcome entertainment.

His views are the usual sort of nonsense. "I'll gut defense and demonize the rich and pay for everything for everybody".


Corporations shouldn't be able to be considered people - Repealing Citizen's United decision

lolk, this is a "nonsense" view ladies and gentlemen

as usual, all rhetoric, no substance.

please show that you really know what he's about, show some of this knowledge that you claim to have. Because all I see is you slinging terms without actual solid opposition to policy.

did you even take pol sci 101?
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM


User avatar
Darth-Lampshade
Captain
Posts: 1680
Joined: Thu 10 May 2012 20:12
Location: CT, USA
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Thu 16 Jul 2015 23:28

trotskygrad wrote:as usual, all rhetoric, no substance.

You summed up your candidate right there. Or do you really think he is going to turn America into some socialist paradise?

please show that you really know what he's about, show some of this knowledge that you claim to have. Because all I see is you slinging terms without actual solid opposition to policy.

What do you need to know? His entire campaign is populist BS appealing to the lowest common denominator promising how he'll pay for everyone's bloated tuition costs, will increase all entitlement spending, and will move to a a single-payer healthcare system. He'll do this by gutting the defense budget and taxing the hell out of anybody who doesn't earn his favor. The man is a kook. The fact that anybody could look at him and see a national leader is just sad.

did you even take pol sci 101?

Yes and more importantly I took enough history to see him for the charlatan that he is. But if he's your guy by all means vote for him in the primary, give Hillary something to fret about.
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby trotskygrad » Thu 16 Jul 2015 23:41

Darth-Lampshade wrote:
trotskygrad wrote:as usual, all rhetoric, no substance.

You summed up your candidate right there. Or do you really think he is going to turn America into some socialist paradise?


Failure to research again? typical. Please tell me how the concrete steps of repealing Citizens United and the Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014 is no substance.

and even the candidate himself has said that he won't be the one to completely change the nation.

What do you need to know? His entire campaign is populist BS appealing to the lowest common denominator promising how he'll pay for everyone's bloated tuition costs, will increase all entitlement spending, and will move to a a single-payer healthcare system. He'll do this by gutting the defense budget and taxing the hell out of anybody who doesn't earn his favor. The man is a kook. The fact that anybody could look at him and see a national leader is just sad.


#1: he didn't promise to pay for everyone's tuition cost, only to reform student loans. I don't see why you are against this. This benefits all classes except those who already can afford to pay for college in full. Hardly "lowest common denominator" shit.
#2: I didn't know you could tax people based on political persuasion and we have to personally kowtow before Chairman Sanders before getting his approval to earn less than a 50% tax rate

typical republishit fearmongering

Darth-Lampshade wrote:
did you even take pol sci 101?

Yes and more importantly I took enough history to see him for the charlatan that he is. But if he's your guy by all means vote for him in the primary, give Hillary something to fret about.


I'm sorry your teacher was shitty then. But writing major bills is considered to be substantive work for a senator, sweetie.
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10646
Joined: Sat 24 Mar 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 17 Jul 2015 00:02

I would say we should all just ignore Darth, he is obviously a troll trying to bait people, rather that then him constantly getting threads about good things locked and causing people to be pissed.

Image
Image

User avatar
libbmaster
Lieutenant
Posts: 1260
Joined: Sun 2 Jun 2013 00:00
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby libbmaster » Fri 17 Jul 2015 00:08

trotskygrad wrote:.


Trotskygrad, you need to disengage.

He's made his decision. What you say, wether it's a cited fact or not is irrelevant to him.

Trust me. You're just sacrificing your Heath.

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby trotskygrad » Fri 17 Jul 2015 00:08

Mitchverr wrote:I would say we should all just ignore Darth, he is obviously a troll trying to bait people, rather that then him constantly getting threads about good things locked and causing people to be pissed.

Image


I'm just mad at him for getting my transgender thread locked

and calling people you disagree with trolls is a shitbag SJW tactic

libbmaster wrote:
trotskygrad wrote:.


Trotskygrad, you need to disengage.

He's made his decision. What you say, wether it's a cited fact or not is irrelevant to him.

Trust me. You're just sacrificing your Heath.



I AM THE EUGEN SYSTEMS FORUMS HATE MACHINE

BRING IT ON
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

User avatar
Countess Bathory
Colonel
Posts: 2919
Joined: Sun 3 Nov 2013 14:09
Location: East of the Sun, West of the Moon
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Countess Bathory » Fri 17 Jul 2015 00:11

LET'S POST THE DANKEST MEME WE CAN FIND TO REDUCE THE TENSION
Image
Accept Roki Vulovic as your Lord and Saviour today and beware of the false prophet, Jesus Christ

User avatar
Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10646
Joined: Sat 24 Mar 2012 18:08
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 17 Jul 2015 00:17

trotskygrad wrote:I'm just mad at him for getting my transgender thread locked

and calling people you disagree with trolls is a shitbag SJW tactic


Calling an actual troll a troll however is not, he has been given facts and came back with comments obviously designed to cause rage. Its the ONLY thing that makes sense by this point.

Calling a spade a spade.
Image

User avatar
trotskygrad
General
Posts: 6444
Joined: Mon 17 Sep 2012 16:09
Location: две тысячи лет война
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby trotskygrad » Fri 17 Jul 2015 00:19

Mitchverr wrote:
trotskygrad wrote:I'm just mad at him for getting my transgender thread locked

and calling people you disagree with trolls is a shitbag SJW tactic


Calling an actual troll a troll however is not, he has been given facts and came back with comments obviously designed to cause rage. Its the ONLY thing that makes sense by this point.

Calling a spade a spade.


all dumb republicans debate like this

not a troll
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests