#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Bullfrog
General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Bullfrog » Tue 15 Sep 2015 02:47

Fade2Gray wrote:I just find it curious how your avatar mimics the pose of my avatar.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :mrgreen:

:shock:

I thought yours was doing a thumbs up!
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 15 Sep 2015 02:55

Bullfrog wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:I just find it curious how your avatar mimics the pose of my avatar.

Coincidence? I THINK NOT! :mrgreen:

:shock:

I thought yours was doing a thumbs up!

Uh huh...

there's a hundred different things I could say in reply to this, all of which will beyond a doubt creep you out, but I'll just let it slide. :mrgreen:
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Thu 17 Sep 2015 21:37

lol

now Ann Coulter is imploding

https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/6 ... wsrc%5Etfw

the only correct thing she has ever said?

Trump is the best thing that could have possibly happened in Hillary's favor, a Tea Party 2.0 meltdown of the right.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Thu 17 Sep 2015 21:50

frostypooky wrote:lol

Trump is the best thing that could have possibly happened in Hillary's favor, a Tea Party 2.0 meltdown of the right

Odd of her to attack Israel isnt it?

As for Hillary, i think that she isnt going to be the opposition, its going to be the guy who isnt being backed by big money or superpacs and has what, 1/4 the money to spend but is gaining every single day and is leading in key places. Guess who that is(media ofcourse as usual claim he/she with the most money is the most likely, but this time it seems to not be the case, at least if current trends continue).

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Thu 17 Sep 2015 23:29

Bernie has even less of a chance of winning a general election in the USA as Corbyn does of becoming PM.

Hillary will be the democrat candidate.

Darth-Lampshade
Captain

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Thu 17 Sep 2015 23:51

On one hand the Clintons are only second to the Kennedys when it comes to getting their way, on the other hand I think Bill has come to the conclusion the party can be rather forgetful when the left has found some new messiah to worship. I'd place my bets on Hillary though. Ole Bernie doesn't have the same charisma of Obama among other things.

Which candidate is trying to play off the Obama "legacy" angle the most?
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 18 Sep 2015 00:11

Mitchverr wrote:Odd of her to attack Israel isnt?.

She attacked Israel?

I love the right wing's tendency to attack someone on the Dem side as a "messiah.". The irony of it is hilariously thick.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 18 Sep 2015 00:21

Mitchverr wrote:
frostypooky wrote:lol

Trump is the best thing that could have possibly happened in Hillary's favor, a Tea Party 2.0 meltdown of the right

Odd of her to attack Israel isnt it?

As for Hillary, i think that she isnt going to be the opposition, its going to be the guy who isnt being backed by big money or superpacs and has what, 1/4 the money to spend but is gaining every single day and is leading in key places. Guess who that is(media ofcourse as usual claim he/she with the most money is the most likely, but this time it seems to not be the case, at least if current trends continue).

I saw the tweet. How did it get to be identified as attack Israel ? I mean it talks about stereotypical pandering not about Isreal so much. And I Frost might be right, it might be the only correct thing she's managed.

As for Bernie, how is he polling with Hispanic and Black Democrats, if he's still at 5-10% he's not getting the needed traction still.

Darth-Lampshade
Captain

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Fri 18 Sep 2015 00:36

It's still a long way off till elections. I'd surprised if either Trump or Bernie can keep up their game for that long.

Not certain how Ann Coulter's comment qualifies as a "meltdown" despite the usual "I'm offended." responses. Just more of the endless circus of stupidity that is the entirely of Twitter.

It would seem some on the left wing are still a bit confused as to the concept of irony.
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 18 Sep 2015 00:42

delfo wrote:I saw the tweet. How did it get to be identified as attack Israel ? I mean it talks about stereotypical pandering not about Isreal so much.

The way she puts it seems to be an attack, saying how to be the republican lead you must basically cow to the Israelis.

Darth-Lampshade wrote:It would seem some on the left wing are still a bit confused as to the concept of irony.

Actually the left wingers really are not, they are using the term correctly, a republican saying they are bowing to a messiah is ironic due to how much they claim that the US is a country founded on the words of a Messiah and that the laws of the land should follow said Messiah to the letter....

(inb4 im a left winger thus i am blinded by my own left wingedness to how words work or the "real world" according to republican snowball in governmenters :lol: )

Return to “Off-Topic”