#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Frencho
Lieutenant

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Frencho » Thu 22 Oct 2015 23:28

ikalugin wrote:
Although Carson could go full psycho under the delusion that a nuclear holocaust will bring the rapture.

So if he wins I should begin stashing away attractive young females into my fallout shelter?

Don't kid yourself, in Russia all attractive young females belong to Putin and his cronies.
Unless you are relative of Putin's cronies, I would not encourage said initiative.
For good measure start with the ugly looking ones and work your way forward.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 22 Oct 2015 23:30

Not sure whether to laugh or shake my head at what he's posting...
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Thu 22 Oct 2015 23:31

Fade2Gray wrote:Not sure whether to laugh or shake my head at what he's posting...

Do both!

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Thu 22 Oct 2015 23:36

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Thu 22 Oct 2015 23:42

Fade2Gray wrote:Image

Lacks panache. Here let's add some french touch:

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby ikalugin » Thu 22 Oct 2015 23:57

Don't kid yourself, in Russia all attractive young females belong to Putin and his cronies.
Unless you are relative of Putin's cronies, I would not encourage said initiative.
For good measure start with the ugly looking ones and work your way forward.

I think "cronies" is too negative. But, yea, I guess I would fill that shelter just fine.
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 23 Oct 2015 01:33

Frencho wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Image

Lacks panache. Here let's add some french touch:

That's nodding and grinning...

not SMH and laughing.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Fri 23 Oct 2015 01:45

I've really come to despise politics in the US. Everyone is taking money out of someone pocket, someone is slandering someone else who is slandering, they all lie, make promises they can't keep, it's like watching a playground argument. Instead, the kids are old dudes who have long since gone bad because they've been in charge for so long.

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Graphic » Fri 23 Oct 2015 03:00

Thisguy wrote:Today's Benghazi commission.

A perfect way for the republicans to help sanders become the next president of the United States.

lol

The Benghazi obsession is a farce and everyone knows it. It's been completely discredited by ex-investigators and and the intelligence community alike as a political witch hunt, and now today in what was supposed to be the republicans' moment of triumph in finally making Benghazi some explosive scandal after failing for three years, turned out to be the final nail in the coffin. Today's hearing was a complete circus, achieved nothing but only to make Hillary look poised and make the committee look stupid, and now the rats are jumping ship almost immediately.

Even the network that ran almost 1,100 segments on Benghazi in the 20 months after the attack appears to be conceding that today's marathon congressional hearing on the topic is going nowhere. In the 5 p.m. hour, when competing networks CNN and MSNBC stuck closely to live coverage of the all-day hearing, the Fox News program "The Five" started to drift.

Fox's Erick Erickson Says The Benghazi Hearings Are "A Waste Of Time"
Erickson wrote on his blog that while he believes there are still "relevant questions" about the September 2012 attacks, the "hearings are a waste of time because everything about it is politicized and nothing is going to happen," and "most" of the committee "just wants to grandstand"

It's over.

Fade2Gray wrote:Also, half of what Hillary is up to nowadays feels like she's just trying to steal Bernie's thunder.

Bernie never had any thunder with women or minority voters in the first place, only college neckbeards. She gains traction by addressing womens and minority rights issues.

I like Bernie more than Hillary on the issues but let's not delude ourselves.
k

Darth-Lampshade
Captain

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Fri 23 Oct 2015 03:26

Graphic wrote:Hillary will be a good president. She's running on a social justice platform, and regardless if its genuine or politicking, she'll be asked to make good on it. And importantly, the demographics in the country have shifted to a point where she's not going to have to "move center" away from it quite as much as she'd have to in earlier times.

The only thing that gives me trepidation is her hawkishness. That could either be a blessing or a curse; Obama is weak on Syria and Ukraine, but there's a fine line between showing a spine and being belligerent.

- Will be a good president
- Running on a "social justice" platform

Pick one because you can't have both. And in the unfortunate scenario where she does become President anybody with an interest in this country's future should hope she moves to the center.

Meanwhile we just had yet another hearing on the Benghazi debacle and while the Clintons are virtually untouchable (being a Clinton seems to be as good as being a Kennedy) it does highlight her general incompetence as Secretary of State.

As for the hearing empowering ole Uncle Bernie, I highly doubt it. Love him or hate him he is more-or-less the left's Ron Paul and like Ron Paul won't be sitting in the oval office after the election.

Graphic wrote:Today's hearing was a complete circus, achieved nothing but only to make Hillary look poised and make the committee look stupid, and now the rats are jumping ship almost immediately.

Tell us how Hillary looked poised and the committee looked stupid. What we saw was yet again Hillary acting in her usual arrogant and condescending manner, typical lies, and the usual "I don't know", "I never got the memo", "that was somebody else's job" etc. The committee behaved as it should, except for that one little outburst when one of them tried to do his duty to the party and divert the discussion away from Hilliary herself.

Of course nothing was accomplished versus the other hearings. That was always likely outcome. In the end this was just yet another reminder of how nobody is held accountable for what goes wrong in this administration. That is a well known fact by this point. But it was the real Hillary Clinton on display yet again and that's the Hillary Clinton people should see.
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

Return to “Off-Topic”