#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Sat 24 Oct 2015 04:58

I remember growing large fields of alfalfa, was good time when we had rain.

Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Graphic » Sat 24 Oct 2015 07:09

k

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Sat 24 Oct 2015 11:17

Shrike wrote:I remember growing large fields of alfalfa, was good time when we had rain.

Alfalfa has been detrimental to the water situation in the US for decades. It became evident in literature as well. There's always the story of Major Major Major's dad in Catch 22.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 24 Oct 2015 15:40

Dolan is starting to go after Carson.

I'm kinda surprised it took him this long.

Also, it seems like BENGUHZEE has caused one helluva spurge in Hillary's campaign fundraising....

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/10/hillary-clinton-campaign-benefits-benghazi-hearing-215107?cmpid=sf
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Sat 24 Oct 2015 19:21

I need money, maybe I'll hire people to try and fail to smear me for 11 hours.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Sat 24 Oct 2015 20:20

Killertomato wrote:I need money, maybe I'll hire people to try and fail to smear me for 11 hours.

Maybe it's more appropriate to say I could always use a bit more money. I have been looking at war chest stats. It's past the need point and then there's the establishment support.

Graphic

Postby Graphic » Sat 24 Oct 2015 23:03

Mike wrote:
Frencho wrote:Ok I'll stop trolling this thread and ask a real question.

Where is the Latino vote headed?
I grew up in Mexico, Nicaragua and Colombia. A lot of my latino buddies had relatives living in gringolandia, the overwhelming majority of them voted Republican back in the late 90s up to the mid 2000s.
Typical case of the former immigrant wanting to be more "American" than the long settled natives by being hardcore Republicans.

But now the GOP went full retard with the Latino minorities. Have the republicans alienated them for good and tossed them on the Democrat's side, or Is Marco Rubio getting a decent chunk of their votes?

Obama got like 97% of the black vote so I wouldn't be surprised if Rubio pulled a lot of Latin American voters.

Democrats always get 9/10 of the black vote, regardless of whether the candidate is black or not. Black people vote for the party they overwhelmingly support, not simply whoever the black guy is. Hispanics, likewise, aren't as shallow as that.

Let me put it to you this way: if you think Marco Rubio will get tons of hispanic votes, imagine how many votes Ben Carson would get for black people.

Go take a look at Marco Rubio's positions. He'd be the most extreme right wing candidate the GOP has ever put up. He'd have no chance in the general election at all, let alone steal a bunch of votes from a demographic that votes 7/10 for democrats normally just for having a vowel at the end of his last name and a swarthy complexion.

None of these loons has any chance in a general election except Jeb Bush, and his campaign is currently going down in flames. The GOP field this year is nothing short of atrocious.

*edit*

I forgot Chris Christie and John Kasich. They're electable at the national level, but that I forgot they existed is proof of how much chance they have in the primary.
k

Darth-Lampshade
Captain

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Sun 25 Oct 2015 02:22

Graphic wrote:Actually I probably can. Obama lost the white vote decisively twice and yet won comfortably, and it's going to keep going that way forever unless all non-whites are deported. America is simply a much different country than 2004. Sorry.

Actually you can't, note the "good" president part. America is much worse off than we were in 2004. Sorry. "Social justice" is not a basis to run a functional country.

If you're a republican like you, yes, you probably think that (inb4 "I'm an independent"). I have an interest in this country's future and I'd like her to continue moving left.

Then I must question just what sort of interests you have in this country's future if you think she should keep running to the left.

Oh you mean the "literally hundreds of similar articles" that were probably written before the hearings even began? Hillary could have beheaded a hostage right in front of the committee and torn the US Constitution in half and her supporters would still be calling it a win for her. The outcome for her was determined well before the trial.

Graphic wrote:http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/trey-gowdy-just-elected-hillary-clinton-president-20151023

Not that Rolling Stone is worth what its printed on anymore but I'd be amazed if you could find somebody on the center or the right who feels "sorry" for that snake after yet another committee hearing brought about by her general incompetence.

It doesn't matter just how crazy they try to make her final Republican opponent sound if a majority of people associate her name with lying self-serving behavior.
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

Graphic

Postby Graphic » Sun 25 Oct 2015 02:41

Darth-Lampshade wrote:Oh you mean the "literally hundreds of similar articles" that were probably written before the hearings even began? Hillary could have beheaded a hostage right in front of the committee and torn the US Constitution in half and her supporters would still be calling it a win for her. The outcome for her was determined well before the trial.

k

Mike

Postby Mike » Sun 25 Oct 2015 02:53

Graphic wrote:Let me put it to you this way: if you think Marco Rubio will get tons of hispanic votes, imagine how many votes Ben Carson would get for black people.

If Carson was to be the first black president to be elected, that would be a much more interesting thought to me.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Return to “Off-Topic”