#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

rex88
Lieutenant
Location: Land of Iced Cappuccino. Why buy a mattress anywhere else?

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby rex88 » Fri 30 Oct 2015 03:12

Frencho wrote:
delfo wrote:Can we talk about something more constructive in the thread about someone who has nothing constructive to say ( trump ) .

We haven't seen a lot of endorsements in the GOP. Is the RNC in a cohesive form at this point and is there a clear verdict by the establishment or is there a clear establishment? And how split are the Republican elected officials in caucuses at this point?

It's gonna be hard to talk constructive, they only want to hear praise, just too many red blooded amurican patriots sporting their freedom blinders.
Man the Hubris, sure can't ever deal with foreign's making fun of the USA :lol:

Jeb Bush is done. It's gonna be Rubio

you're asking them to reciprocate
that could be hard sometimes
Thanks to kiheerSEDMAN for making this signature.

Darth-Lampshade
Captain

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Fri 30 Oct 2015 10:22

I'm impressed that CNBC managed to fail at the debate so miserably. I guess they're not even trying to be subtle about shilling for a certain political party.
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Fri 30 Oct 2015 10:24

Was it really that bad? I didn't watch it..
Courtesy of KattiValk

LoneRifle
Major-General

Postby LoneRifle » Fri 30 Oct 2015 16:46

Mike wrote:Was it really that bad? I didn't watch it..

Neither did I. But CNBC is the sister network of MSNBC. So it's not a hard guess as to what side of the spectrum they are on. It would be like O'Reilly running a Fox News debate for democrats.

Ironically, ratings people are saying it was the most watched program in the history of CNBC.

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 30 Oct 2015 17:51

Graphic wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Took the whole damn fishing pole...

Have you swallowed enough gravy from this forum's European posters' dicks to get your honorary EU passport yet?

Remember guys, this is the only American who isn't dumb right here! Praise him! He likes Bernie Sanders and doesn't hate gays and thinks the Iraq War was bad! One of a kind!

I see Frencho really got to you. Curious that.

My passport was issued by the US Army years ago, so I don't really need to do anything else for it. :mrgreen:

I've heard people all over the spectrum bitching about it. I think my motivation for watching it now is to see just how bad the mods were for myself.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Fri 30 Oct 2015 18:15

Graphic wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Took the whole damn fishing pole...

Have you swallowed enough gravy from this forum's European posters' dicks to get your honorary EU passport yet?

Remember guys, this is the only American who isn't dumb right here! Praise him! He likes Bernie Sanders and doesn't hate gays and thinks the Iraq War was bad! One of a kind!

:lol:
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Mike

Postby Mike » Fri 30 Oct 2015 18:41

Fade2Gray wrote:

I've heard people all over the spectrum bitching about it. I think my motivation for watching it now is to see just how bad the mods were for myself.

I remember seeing the crowd booing the moderator on the news. That's bad.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Gronank
Colonel

Postby Gronank » Fri 30 Oct 2015 19:22

I caught this bit from the republican debate. Now, Cruz could have probably been able to give that answer regardless of the question and gotten the same response. But the formulation of that question was seriously stupid, it was essentially "you're murdering kittens, how do you think voters feel about that?". A perfectly valid response would have been "I wouldn't presume to speculate, you'd have to ask the voters".

And it is so ridiculous because Cruz' stance on the debt ceiling is potentially catastrophic. That's what he should be confronted with, not what he thinks of people's opinion of him.

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 30 Oct 2015 19:36

Gronank wrote:I caught this bit from the republican debate. Now, Cruz could have probably been able to give that answer regardless of the question and gotten the same response. But the formulation of that question was seriously stupid, it was essentially "you're murdering kittens, how do you think voters feel about that?". A perfectly valid response would have been "I wouldn't presume to speculate, you'd have to ask the voters".

And it is so ridiculous because Cruz' stance on the debt ceiling is potentially catastrophic. That's what he should be confronted with, not what he thinks of people's opinion of him.

But the issue that I see that remains despite the reactions to this debate is that the RNC and the establishment can't decide which of its four choices to throw its weight behind ( Jeb, Christie, Rubio and Cruz, I don't think you can swap Christie for Huckabee from an establishment point of view ). Then Rand Paul has moved to between his father and the establishment to get what he perceived as more chances in the primary but it would look like he is getting half of what his father polled at.

And finally the establishment has to deal with the issue that 3 outsiders to its structure are controlling 50% of the polled responses ( Carson, Trump and Florina ). That 50% is not enough for an outsider to beat an establishment candidate in the home stretch but it would make the primary brutal to the point it damages the national elections afterwards. And we're not factoring what happens if Carson for example tries to run as an Independent.

another505

Postby another505 » Fri 30 Oct 2015 19:40

LoneRifle wrote:
Frencho wrote::lol:

Ah gringuitos got a thin skin :D

You know, I'm surprised the moderators haven't banned you yet for racial slurring.

French bias
Of Salt

Return to “Off-Topic”