#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby delfo » Tue 8 Dec 2015 20:06

https://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212 ... 38b749.pdf

Republican voters should start making Rubio and Cruze materials from now if they want to be productive towards the general election.

And they should hope Ted Cruze doesn't win the primary. He went from middle of the pack to winning in a month and some change.

User avatar
Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10588
Joined: Mon 30 Apr 2012 10:18
Location: Battle Born
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Graphic » Wed 9 Dec 2015 20:01

delfo wrote:https://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/de240398-df23-47b6-8470-91977d38b749.pdf

Republican voters should start making Rubio and Cruze materials from now if they want to be productive towards the general election.

And they should hope Ted Cruze doesn't win the primary. He went from middle of the pack to winning in a month and some change.


They're both still terrible national candidates that would likely lose to Hillary by double digits. They're far, far to the right of any republican candidate fielded in modern history.
k

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby delfo » Wed 9 Dec 2015 20:04

Graphic wrote:
delfo wrote:https://www.monmouth.edu/assets/0/32212254770/32212254991/32212254992/32212254994/32212254995/30064771087/de240398-df23-47b6-8470-91977d38b749.pdf

Republican voters should start making Rubio and Cruze materials from now if they want to be productive towards the general election.

And they should hope Ted Cruze doesn't win the primary. He went from middle of the pack to winning in a month and some change.


They're both still terrible national candidates that would likely lose to Hillary by double digits. They're far, far to the right of any republican candidate fielded in modern history.


When you say double digits do you mean electoral college ( where that would be nothing that dramatic ) or do you mean popular vote? I don't think you will see an 11-5 percent difference. More like up to 8% in the popular vote and even that is high when you factor in non two party votes which will eat up 1-3% of the vote as per the norm.

Also I posted it to show that Carson, Trump and Fiorina are running out of steam as it gets closer to the primary. I am guessing by mid January there should at least 4 less candidates.

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Wed 9 Dec 2015 20:22

What I hope will happen

Image
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 9 Dec 2015 23:15

Killertomato wrote:What I hope will happen

Image


You see, a stronger man would have put that bird in its place. This is what happens when someone is weak and unfit for the job gets into office.
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Wed 9 Dec 2015 23:29

Obama is still going on about assault weapons? The AR-15 is the same thing as a Ruger Mini-14 and a 10/22. Anything that goes brrrttt, kaboom, or has a large cannon barrel is an NFA weapon.

Mike wrote:
If he gets elected, I'm honest to God moving to another country. He says some Nazi level shit. The country was founded on freedom of religion.

I'll run against him in the next election or just hopelessly fight against him from the safety of my keyboard.

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby delfo » Wed 9 Dec 2015 23:38

Shrike wrote:Obama is still going on about assault weapons? The AR-15 is the same thing as a Ruger Mini-14 and a 10/22. Anything that goes brrrttt, kaboom, or has a large cannon barrel is an NFA weapon.

Mike wrote:
If he gets elected, I'm honest to God moving to another country. He says some Nazi level shit. The country was founded on freedom of religion.

I'll run against him in the next election or just hopelessly fight against him from the safety of my keyboard.


You will run in the national election against a guy who will be in the single digits area in the primary polls come February ? Why ? Also, how?

User avatar
REDDQ
General
Posts: 6906
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 03:13
Location: przy stole.
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby REDDQ » Thu 10 Dec 2015 00:21

Killertomato wrote:What I hope will happen

Image


Bird is like "I am the symbol of FREEDOM you idiot, untie me imminently!!!11!!!1!"

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mike » Thu 10 Dec 2015 00:32

Shrike wrote:
Mike wrote:
If he gets elected, I'm honest to God moving to another country. He says some Nazi level shit. The country was founded on freedom of religion.

I'll run against him in the next election or just hopelessly fight against him from the safety of my keyboard.


Above 35 years of age in 2020? :P
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Thu 10 Dec 2015 01:49

Mike wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Mike wrote:
If he gets elected, I'm honest to God moving to another country. He says some Nazi level shit. The country was founded on freedom of religion.

I'll run against him in the next election or just hopelessly fight against him from the safety of my keyboard.


Above 35 years of age in 2020? :P

Unfortunately no. Maybe after when he goes for his 3rd term.

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests