REDDQ
General

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby REDDQ » Fri 11 Dec 2015 18:31

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Fri 11 Dec 2015 19:43

Personally I think the upcoming is just disappointing all around. Trump is just bad all around. The rest of the republicans are old grumpy farts who'd probably steer this nation towards some authoritarian/corporate/bible governed entity. Hillary just wants power, while going around chanting feminism, equality, etc while she is off getting "donations" from large corporations and super pacs just like any old grumpy fart. I doubt Bernie would be about to go through with his ideas or if they even have a chance or working.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Fri 11 Dec 2015 21:19

Shrike wrote:Personally I think the upcoming is just disappointing all around. Trump is just bad all around. The rest of the republicans are old grumpy farts who'd probably steer this nation towards some authoritarian/corporate/bible governed entity. Hillary just wants power, while going around chanting feminism, equality, etc while she is off getting "donations" from large corporations and super pacs just like any old grumpy fart. I doubt Bernie would be about to go through with his ideas or if they even have a chance or working.

Rejoin the Empire you know it makes sense

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 11 Dec 2015 21:30

Shrike wrote:Personally I think the upcoming is just disappointing all around. Trump is just bad all around. The rest of the republicans are old grumpy farts who'd probably steer this nation towards some authoritarian/corporate/bible governed entity. Hillary just wants power, while going around chanting feminism, equality, etc while she is off getting "donations" from large corporations and super pacs just like any old grumpy fart. I doubt Bernie would be about to go through with his ideas or if they even have a chance or working.

To be honest its why Bernie is the only 1 of the lot i would vote for, even if he isnt able to follow through with ideas, the very least you will generally have a continued "what you got now" with possible good things happening such as better min wage, better laws for recreational drugs etc on top of it(2 of the more "simple" things he wants which could possibly get through) till the next election where there might be somebody else to pick from.

I dont envy the US position right now, it is a legit south park "douche or a turd" situation for the most part bar 1 or 2 guys.

Mikeboy
General

Postby Mikeboy » Fri 11 Dec 2015 23:53

Graphic wrote:
Mitchverr wrote:
Graphic wrote:His latest stunt is quoting and praising Enver Hoxha, communist dictator of Albania. When is Labour going to toss this idiot?

I believe it was a joke wasnt it?

They say that but it follows a pattern: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/po ... 48406.html

Corbyn and McDonnell are tankies, end of story

Nah, Seumas Milne's a tankie, Corbyn and McDonnell are Trots.

Graphic

Postby Graphic » Sat 12 Dec 2015 05:11

k

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Sat 12 Dec 2015 08:01

Vulcan 607 wrote:Rejoin the Empire you know it makes sense

I'd rather die an American than succumb to bad EU policies and leader who is into pigs.

Gronank
Colonel

Postby Gronank » Sat 12 Dec 2015 15:41

Shrike wrote:...and leader who is into pigs.

Haven't you considered that, perhaps, all leaders are into some version of pigs, it's just that you've never heard about it because they've never done anything to upset their friends?

I mean, if you're in a group of 20, and you're pretty sure one of you will be leader of the country one day, isn't having sex with a pig a pretty good way of hedging your bets?

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Mon 14 Dec 2015 11:54

this day in American history

our leader displayed his dodging skills

Graphic

Postby Graphic » Mon 14 Dec 2015 18:50

http://www.vox.com/2015/12/8/9866726/te ... ectability

GOP pls :lol:

Slashing social security benefits while simultaneously massively increasing the cost of living for the elderly is a BRILLIANT path to the White House
k

Return to “Off-Topic”