#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 12 Mar 2016 17:17

Well, both sides are getting out of control when it comes to Trump rallies. Passions are really running high now.
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mike » Sat 12 Mar 2016 17:25

Fade2Gray wrote:Well, both sides are getting out of control when it comes to Trump rallies. Passions are really running high now.


Well he at least #MadeAmericansGiveAShitAgain
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8659
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 12 Mar 2016 17:31

Mike wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:Well, both sides are getting out of control when it comes to Trump rallies. Passions are really running high now.


Well he at least #MadeAmericansGiveAShitAgain


Well, they give a shit when it comes to Trump at least.

The messiah complex building around him is amusing.
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12409
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mike » Sat 12 Mar 2016 20:25

Fade2Gray wrote:
Mike wrote:Well he at least #MadeAmericansGiveAShitAgain


Well, they give a shit when it comes to Trump at least.

The messiah complex building around him is amusing.


People just believe anything he says because "he's not a politician."
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

User avatar
Admiral Piett
Colonel
Posts: 2910
Joined: Sun 12 Feb 2012 22:04
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Admiral Piett » Sat 12 Mar 2016 20:54

People tend to confuse "he says it like it is" with "he has no filter." Trump is the latter. 99% of what he says is bullshit, but he just says it. That isn't "saying it like it is" as his supporters constantly claim.

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Sat 12 Mar 2016 22:39

Admiral Piett wrote:People tend to confuse "he says it like it is" with "he has no filter." Trump is the latter. 99% of what he says is bullshit, but he just says it. That isn't "saying it like it is" as his supporters constantly claim.


Yeah but that + some half-veiled stuff about people who don't look like them is what they really want.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4515
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Shrike » Sun 13 Mar 2016 10:24

These riots and mobs remind of a certain time period in Germany between world wars.

AJE
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 384
Joined: Sat 7 Sep 2013 07:22
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby AJE » Sun 13 Mar 2016 13:16

http://manymanyadventures.com/articles/2015/12/19/top-7-countries-to-move-to-if-donald-trump-becomes-president

So to escape a right-wing leader, one of the best places to move is Germany (from the US mind you).

I bet MadMat wishes he could troll half as hard as this world.

User avatar
nWODT_Niack
Captain
Posts: 1638
Joined: Thu 7 Jun 2012 01:42
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby nWODT_Niack » Sun 13 Mar 2016 14:06

AJE wrote:http://manymanyadventures.com/articles/2015/12/19/top-7-countries-to-move-to-if-donald-trump-becomes-president

So to escape a right-wing leader, one of the best places to move is Germany (from the US mind you).

I bet MadMat wishes he could troll half as hard as this world.

What no Canada !? No UK ?
No France !? If you're under 40 you can even get a job with the Army !
Image
Croche et Tient

User avatar
frostypooky
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4334
Joined: Thu 1 Aug 2013 14:12
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby frostypooky » Sun 13 Mar 2016 14:40

most americans can't even physically qualify for our own military, forget about FFL

Spoiler : :
Image

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests