#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Doinize
Lieutenant

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Doinize » Mon 13 Nov 2017 09:29

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:So it turns out there was a repub who was a kiddy diddler...

I fucking love the rights reaction to this from "kek this shows how morrally corrupt (((hollywood))) liberals are" to making all the liberitarian memes true, from "Its not technically pedophilia, its ephebophilia!" to "What if the child consents though?".
Those were punchlines of political compass memes two weeks ago, not something Alabama state legislators say to justify thier votes lmao...

I'm still completley baffeld they didnt drop him but the at the same time im kind not. I guess I'm used to too high standards...

Gronank
Colonel

Postby Gronank » Mon 13 Nov 2017 12:11

Doinize wrote:I'm still completley baffeld they didnt drop him but the at the same time im kind not. I guess I'm used to too high standards...
I see your problem. You haven't quite internalized that the stereotypes about Alabama aren't inaccurate.

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Mon 13 Nov 2017 15:03

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/ ... index.html

US Army: cadet memes some communist stuff
US Air Force: legal/personnel goobers fudge paperwork, fail to update federal database with info on future Texas shooter
US Navy:

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Mon 13 Nov 2017 17:57

A crime soon to be solved by a bickering team within in 48 hours or less!

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Mon 13 Nov 2017 22:02

Roy Moore is truly the figurehead of the insane double standard and blatant hypocrisy of the American right wing. Literally owns up to and admits, to Hannity, that he goes after teenage girls, and yet this is what the right is shilling for?

"But I have their parent's consent! They were legal! It's not really pedo!"

Shrike wrote:I bet if teleported them back in time as a large tobacco plantation owner they would become pro-slavery and worst of all... registered democrats.

That anti-federal government, anti-establishment, anti-BUS, pro states rights Democrats that Old Hickory helped shape? Yeah, they would be.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Mon 13 Nov 2017 22:47

frostypooky wrote:http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/13/politics/mali-green-beret-death-seals/index.html

US Army: cadet memes some communist stuff
US Air Force: legal/personnel goobers fudge paperwork, fail to update federal database with info on future Texas shooter
US Navy:

Saw this WTF is up with navy SEALs? Guessing this is going to effect the relationship between SEALs and other U.S. Special forces.

As for NCIS is that still going? I got sick of it after a while, the plots went a bit mental early on later it was insane which made it unwatchable for me.

Might have to try our girl for a military based tv series never actually seen an episode but heard good things.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Mon 13 Nov 2017 22:52

Gronank wrote:
Doinize wrote:I'm still completley baffeld they didnt drop him but the at the same time im kind not. I guess I'm used to too high standards...
I see your problem. You haven't quite internalized that the stereotypes about Alabama aren't inaccurate.

It's frankly bizarre I really don't get US politics at the best of times but what's going on now is like something from real housewives (my mum watches it I go play CMANO) the only guy I like is John McCain but he seems to get a lot of abuse from republicans on social media who really need to fact check the crap they spew.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Tue 14 Nov 2017 09:21

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Gronank wrote:

It's frankly bizarre I really don't get US politics at the best of times but what's going on now is like something from real housewives (my mum watches it I go play CMANO) the only guy I like is John McCain but he seems to get a lot of abuse from republicans on social media who really need to fact check the crap they spew.

John McCain is a Senator from Arizona, not Alabama.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Tue 14 Nov 2017 11:28

>open carry swords

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Tue 14 Nov 2017 16:45

Army lifts ban on waivers for recruits with history of some mental health issues
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 853131001/

Last time we did this... me thinks the brass knows something is coming.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Return to “Off-Topic”