#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby delfo » Sun 10 Jul 2016 00:28

Vulcan 607 wrote:
Mike wrote:
Frencho wrote:So the Dallas Sniper was killed by an Northrop Grumman Andros Robot carrying a bomb...

And here I was saying some US police forces are overly militarized.


Try a little harder would you?

I thought it was a brilliant idea no one put at risk unnecessarily and the bad guy was killed win win


Repeat that in the mirror for when the robots come for you. It will serve you well.

User avatar
REDDQ
General
Posts: 6906
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 03:13
Location: przy stole.
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby REDDQ » Sun 10 Jul 2016 01:16

"Dallas Sniper was killed by an Northrop Grumman Andros Robot carrying a bomb."

Explosive device jury rigged to standard bomb disposal robot. Was SWAT on holidays or smth? Perhaps the next time they will call an airstrike. Nothing solves problems like GBU-12.

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Sun 10 Jul 2016 01:26

REDDQ wrote:"Dallas Sniper was killed by an Northrop Grumman Andros Robot carrying a bomb."

Explosive device jury rigged to standard bomb disposal robot. Was SWAT on holidays or smth? Perhaps the next time they will call an airstrike. Nothing solves problems like GBU-12.


What's the difference between this and using a sniper?
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby delfo » Sun 10 Jul 2016 01:30

Killertomato wrote:
REDDQ wrote:"Dallas Sniper was killed by an Northrop Grumman Andros Robot carrying a bomb."

Explosive device jury rigged to standard bomb disposal robot. Was SWAT on holidays or smth? Perhaps the next time they will call an airstrike. Nothing solves problems like GBU-12.


What's the difference between this and using a sniper?


Post mortem, mostly for the sanitation department. Otherwise I'd guess forensics wouldn't be thrilled having to search for evidence for connections from him to other possible shooters based on that.

User avatar
REDDQ
General
Posts: 6906
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 03:13
Location: przy stole.
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby REDDQ » Sun 10 Jul 2016 01:40

Killertomato wrote:
REDDQ wrote:"Dallas Sniper was killed by an Northrop Grumman Andros Robot carrying a bomb."

Explosive device jury rigged to standard bomb disposal robot. Was SWAT on holidays or smth? Perhaps the next time they will call an airstrike. Nothing solves problems like GBU-12.


What's the difference between this and using a sniper?

Sniper aims.

User avatar
Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13730
Joined: Mon 9 Jul 2012 02:46
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Sun 10 Jul 2016 01:52

delfo wrote:
Post mortem, mostly for the sanitation department. Otherwise I'd guess forensics wouldn't be thrilled having to search for evidence for connections from him to other possible shooters based on that.


That much is true. I assume they decided killing him was more important than evidence.

REDDQ wrote:Sniper aims.


And this wasn't aimed? Small device, one person in the room. Zero collateral damage.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12407
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Mike » Sun 10 Jul 2016 02:03

Killertomato wrote:
REDDQ wrote:Sniper aims.


And this wasn't aimed? Small device, one person in the room. Zero collateral damage.


And no one else had ro risk their life. If the little bot gets shot then oh well.
Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby delfo » Sun 10 Jul 2016 02:15

Mike wrote:
Killertomato wrote:
REDDQ wrote:Sniper aims.


And this wasn't aimed? Small device, one person in the room. Zero collateral damage.


And no one else had ro risk their life. If the little bot gets shot then oh well.


He's only human... Oh wait, that's how skynet wins.

PS The ammount was 1 pound of C4. Not exactly small.

User avatar
REDDQ
General
Posts: 6906
Joined: Thu 12 Apr 2012 03:13
Location: przy stole.
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby REDDQ » Sun 10 Jul 2016 02:16

Killertomato wrote:
REDDQ wrote:Sniper aims.


And this wasn't aimed? Small device, one person in the room. Zero collateral damage.


Please. Sniper aims, one shot one kill. Extremely limited damage. Bomb (whatever "small" means to you) is a wild card, it can start fire or whatev. There is a reason use of explosives is limited to military. This time things worked out fine, nothing bad happened it might not be so in all cases.

This acceptance of police using military grade force is astonishing. It is also the reason USA has problems with police in the first place but hey, not muh country.
Last edited by REDDQ on Sun 10 Jul 2016 02:21, edited 1 time in total.

delfo
Major-General
Posts: 3735
Joined: Wed 6 Aug 2014 19:57
Contact:

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby delfo » Sun 10 Jul 2016 02:20

Alsto this is apperantly happening.

https://twitter.com/TaraTWCNews/status/ ... 4968503296

But wait it gets better:

https://twitter.com/TaraTWCNews/status/ ... 4968503296

Image

This one looks racist.

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests