#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Kinglorre
Staff Sergeant

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Kinglorre » Wed 6 Dec 2017 14:12

Fade2Gray wrote:This fucking asshole...

US official: Erik Prince proposed private spy network to Trump administration
http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/05/politics/ ... index.html

To my endless amusement I hear some people talking about how this is a "good idea" because it wouldn't be biased like the FBI is. Because, you know... Deep State and all that.

We have to create a deep state to prevent us from falling to the current deep state!!1one!1 Only the wallstreet elites and blackwater can protect us!11one! They are the only ones that care about the regular joe!1one!

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Wed 6 Dec 2017 16:35

Oh boy, the trumpstapo.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

KattiValk
General

Postby KattiValk » Wed 6 Dec 2017 19:46

What kind of person looks at Blackwater and thinks, "yes, they'll be better than the CIA" anyway?

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 6 Dec 2017 20:34

KattiValk wrote:What kind of person looks at Blackwater and thinks, "yes, they'll be better than the CIA" anyway?

I have an answer for that, and it unnerves me in so many different ways and on so many different levels.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Mike

Postby Mike » Wed 6 Dec 2017 20:47

Shrike wrote:
Mike wrote:I'm not using some damn Austria gun to defend the one true AMERICA!

What about a California compliant Beretta?

S&W 500! Put those libtard pussies down for good!
Courtesy of KattiValk

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Wed 6 Dec 2017 20:50

Fade2Gray wrote:
KattiValk wrote:What kind of person looks at Blackwater and thinks, "yes, they'll be better than the CIA" anyway?

I have an answer for that, and it unnerves me in so many different ways and on so many different levels.

I blame those freaks that think privatizing everything is somehow a good idea just because its economically efficient to do so.

Mike wrote:
Shrike wrote:
Mike wrote:I'm not using some damn Austria gun to defend the one true AMERICA!

What about a California compliant Beretta?

S&W 500! Put those libtard pussies down for good!

If only my pink one shot .22 blank firing revolver locked with a bullet button could chamber such ammo.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Wed 6 Dec 2017 22:54

Trump you inbred bastard are you trying to start world war 3?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42259443
Every terror group is going to be gunning for yanks more than ever now and I wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. got kicked off the bases it rents in the middle east. Jesus Christ he has pretty much handed the region over too Iran and Russia.

I am really concerned now shit is going to hit the fan and people are going to die because of this.
The worst part is this is my optimistic outcome, the worst case is another Arab Israel war.

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Wed 6 Dec 2017 23:12

Kakistocracy.

Again, I wish we had elected Kim Kardashian instead. All of the diplomatic experience and much, much better to look at.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Wed 6 Dec 2017 23:20

Well, there's a bit of a silver lining behind how Trump literally followed Putin like a good little doggie...

it's becoming a bit more obvious now that the evangelical fanatics are not as dominate in the US military as they used to be when I first enlisted. Those who are talking about how "it's our duty" to "defend God's chosen land" or whatever such nonsense are getting shouted down big time. I'm even seeing some Trumpers maul these cultists in the process.

Vulcan 607 wrote:Trump you inbred bastard are you trying to start world war 3?

No, he's trying to cause more terrorist attacks. Terrorist attacks are literally catnip for the right wing as of late. The more people get run over by rented trucks, blown up by bombs, or killed by gunmen, the happier they are. Why? Because it enables them to scream bloody murder about how liberals are "ruining Western civilization."

Shrike wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:

I blame those freaks that think privatizing everything is somehow a good idea just because its economically efficient to do so.

I'm laughing far too hard and far too bitterly at this.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Wed 6 Dec 2017 23:40

Fade2Gray wrote:
it's becoming a bit more obvious now that the evangelical fanatics are not as dominate in the US military as they used to be when I first enlisted. Those who are talking about how "it's our duty" to "defend God's chosen land" or whatever such nonsense are getting shouted down big time. I'm even seeing some Trumpers maul these cultists in the process.

The IDF took a dump today, guaranteed. The fire of Palestinian resistance was a dull, dying ember last week. Today, Trump dropped trou and pissed napalm from Morocco to Indonesia.

Return to “Off-Topic”