#MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

Postby Killertomato » Sat 26 May 2018 02:55

Tired of the drivel, tbh.

Every day some new connection between Trump and Russia.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sat 26 May 2018 20:57

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-44265287

Looks like the Korea's aren't waiting around for Trumps approval for peace talks, good on Moon for persisting!

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 26 May 2018 22:10

Killertomato wrote:Tired of the drivel, tbh.

You know, it seems like r/t_d is doing it's best to ignore everything and try to talk about anything other than Trump. Every now and then they have something to cheer on Trump about, then he massively fucks it up, and they totally forget about whatever they were cheering for and go back to just bashing others.

It's getting pretty pathetic to watch that sub. Would be interesting to see just how many subscribers are Russian as well.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sun 27 May 2018 23:58

Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani confirmed on Sunday that the president and his allies’ attempts to discredit the Mueller investigation — including the most recent so-called Spygate controversy — are part of a public relations campaign aimed at staving off impeachment.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... hment.html

I will give him this, at least he is honest about the corrupt bullshit that is going on right now. I thought the corruption under Dubya was bad, but this is straight up ridic.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Mon 28 May 2018 07:10

I'm just waiting for an actual hearing and trial. I got sick of the whole "Trump did a thing" which leads to "Comey/Mueller has found something!" followed "Someone Trump knew has Russian connections according to FBI". I fear it will lead to a boy cried wolf effect where should something actually come of it, the public wont think twice.

However I think it's just a way for companies like FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc to keep afloat since more people are getting their news online these days or from sketchy alternative sources. Violence seems to sell like stories of school shootings, war, police brutality, etc. Scandals sell like the possibility Trump's grandmother is linked to Putin, some celebrity or politician involved in sexual assault/rape, or some corruption/money laundering scandal conducted by some rich dudes. Also Drama sells, like having two paid pseudo experts like Piers Morgan and Jesse Ventura give their opinions and then have them "debate", or barely credible stories based on Hollywood gossip, or rumor that some politician said something mean about someone behind another person's back. Those three categories seem to attract the most views, since it makes money.

With that said, I feel it will lead to some problems in the future.

Mike

Postby Mike » Tue 29 May 2018 20:55

Shrike wrote:

I'm just waiting for an actual hearing and trial. I got sick of the whole "Trump did a thing" which leads to "Comey/Mueller has found something!" followed "Someone Trump knew has Russian connections according to FBI". I fear it will lead to a boy cried wolf effect where should something actually come of it, the public wont think twice.

If he ever had to testify it would lead to him getting impeached because he wouldn't be able to stop himself from lying about something, no matter how stupid it is.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 1 Jun 2018 20:13

So we have a guy who thinks Hitler is great, who is a white supremacist, brags about raping his ex-wife, runs one of those incel pages, and admits to being a pedo, because...

fuck political correctness?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/natha ... candidate/

Mike

Postby Mike » Sat 2 Jun 2018 17:40

Fade2Gray wrote:So we have a guy who thinks Hitler is great, who is a white supremacist, brags about raping his ex-wife, runs one of those incel pages, and admits to being a pedo, because...

fuck political correctness?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/natha ... candidate/

Thankfully, not my district in VA.
Courtesy of KattiValk

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Sat 2 Jun 2018 23:13

The North Koreans are just taking the piss with that letter, its hilarious

frostypooky
Lieutenant General