Section 4 Free Inhabitant?

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Section 4 Free Inhabitant?

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sun 16 Aug 2015 12:44

So I was browsing the FACEBOOK and stumbled across this.. Pretty funny.. Cool cop.. super chill, patient, professional.. the broad on the other hand :lol:

Anyone know what a "Section 4 free inhabitant" is? Like.. At the beginning of the video I thought she was suggesting he was one of those technically illegal yet legal immigrants.. which we seem to have a lot of in California.. but then it just deteriorates very quickly.. Articles of Confederation? You gonna refer to that? Riigghhttt.. super

Why the hell did they still title this video as "illegally arrested"? Because his superiors totally where like "Yeah you f**kin' idiot! She's a section 4 free inhabitant, she's above the law you scrub! Release her!" ???
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Darth-Lampshade
Captain

Re: Section 4 Free Inhabitant?

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Sun 16 Aug 2015 13:12

You forgot to mention the part where she yells RAPE when the officer takes her purse. WILL THE MISOGYNY EVER END?!

Hmm... I feel like going to a random country, breaking their laws, and then shouting "Don't worry guys, I'm a section 4 free inhabitant so I'm legally allowed to do whatever the hell I want."

I'm sure they'll just go along with it.
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Sun 16 Aug 2015 13:21

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privilege ... ies_Clause

Thats what she is reffering to iirc, which as you can guess doesnt mean you can do what they think it means you can do.

She is a moron, trying to look like she is persecuted, it backfired hard.

Basically they think being able to spout this that they are not bound by the laws of the US, obviously the only people who recognise them are themselves and no government body.

And yeah, i think that she likely should be given a whack for the false rape claiming, that shit needs to be curbed, it does nothing but make real victims untrustworthy simply because you never really know.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sun 16 Aug 2015 14:04

Well he does have her on the whole "148.PC" which is resisting arrest
Likely she was charge with Obstruction, Resisting, & Falsely accusing a Police Officer (because the whole "RAPE!" thing, but I sort of doubt it)
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Sun 16 Aug 2015 15:12

http://freeinhabitant.info
These fuckers exist in every country do they...
Claiming thier countrys laws to not apply because of some arbitray reason or just an utterly poor understanding of said laws.
As an example some conspiracy theorists in Germany claim the German constitution does not apply...citing the constitution that doesnt even make damn sense!
"This document says it doesnt apply"
Although those are a new brand...young idiots...we only have pepole wanting back the borders of 1938...
I mean wow talk about a goddamn annoying idiot...this is what happens if privileged kids get all they want all thier life i gues...

D-M

Postby D-M » Sun 16 Aug 2015 16:49

https://www.reddit.com/r/amibeingdetained/

Apparently, there is a lot of those.

MAn I love those "I'm not driving, i'm travelling".

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Sun 16 Aug 2015 19:21

Sovereign citizens are hilarious

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Sun 16 Aug 2015 19:24

Rules lawyering: less effective IRL than on the tabletop.

Especially when you can't understand the rules.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Sun 16 Aug 2015 19:56

Dear God just imagine having to deal with those people because you work in administration/executive...
Annoying at best dangerous at worst...some people set up their own police force and arrested a bailiff once...the actual police had to turn up and free the guy after arresting all the "German assistance-Police Network" for pretending to be affiliated with law enforcement and false imprisonment...

these pepole suddenly get a lot less funny sometimes, for example if they throw molotows at the chancellery ...
http://www.taz.de/!5076520/
https://www.tagesschau.de/inland/brandsatz-kanzleramt-101.html

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Sun 16 Aug 2015 20:26

"... or I'm going to assist you."

ROFL, I love shit like this! It's hilarious! :mrgreen:

The cop isn't really being smart about it. All he has to do is be blunt and tell her what she needs to do. She argues instead of complies? Okay, fine. Next step? Explain to her what he has to do if she fails to follow his instructions. She keeps arguing? Okay, cool. Repeat what you've told her before. She keeps arguing? Okay, that's fine, now tell her that he is now going to do what he already explained to her, and then do it. That's how I was trained, both from the military, my rent-a-cop days, and as a deputy here and there. Simple, straight, and to the point.

Talking about anarchy or whatever, free inhabitants, the Article of Confederation (ROFL!!!), or even mentioning his superiors, etc etc, is the wrong idea, and you can tell he's just getting frustrated. Arguing with such an individual never resorts in anything positive, and it can easily lead to worse if you engage with such people in that sort of manner.

In the military, such an individual would simply be referred to as a "barracks lawyer."

Shrike wrote:Sovereign citizens are hilarious

They are a source of endless entertainment indeed. :mrgreen:

Mitchverr wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privileges_and_Immunities_Clause

Thats what she is reffering to iirc, which as you can guess doesnt mean you can do what they think it means you can do.

Actually she repeatedly said from the Articles of Confederation. I don't see how you can work in that she mixed this up with the Comity Clause when she's very clearly and repeatedly referring to the Articles of Confederation in the video.
Last edited by Fade2Gray on Mon 17 Aug 2015 18:06, edited 1 time in total.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

Return to “Off-Topic”