Section 4 Free Inhabitant?

Fade2Gray
General

Re: Section 4 Free Inhabitant?

Postby Fade2Gray » Sat 12 Sep 2015 16:08

StalkerDellaNote wrote:
Spoiler : :
So I'm a Musician right? I like to play music that isn't necessarily popular among my cliques and age group here in LA.. in the greater Los Angeles suburbs like Burbank, San Fernando, it's all "hardcore" like punk and metal.. so in an attempt to compromise I'm in a shitty Ska/Punk band..

So I got dragged to a show last night (had to go cause a band I manage was playing) and as one would expect with the the territory you get some people that take that stupid "Punk Rawk Anarchy" too f'in seriously, so I got to see some "Free Inhabitants" in the wild.. Ohhhhhh boy was it fun.. Apparently they where 19 and demanding that they be served alcohol (I assume they where already drunk?), and all sorts of nonsense when I guess they tried harassing my comrade who was sitting at the bar.. Now this is all happening inside while I'm smoking away like half a pack of luckies outside not knowing what was going on, when much to my surprise three Sheriff squad cars pull up(kinda cool that the Sheriff's office is like a block away) and the officers rush in.. I could give half a shit.. I kept smoking. Bout a minute later, officers come walking out with the Guitarist, my comrade, in handcuffs with a bloody gash on his forehead, I assumed he headbutted someone or got #REKT in the moshpit, but then they bring out the two free inhabitants with blood all over their faces, screaming at the top of their lungs "Get your hands off me! Let me go! What you're doing is against the law!" <- you know, the typical bullshit

So one breaks free and starts trying to waddle away when the officer that was walking him out shoots him w/ his taser and then proceeds to stand over him and spray him with mace.. then the most hilarious thing happens.. I witnessed for the second time in my life a cop accidentally pepper spray himself.. I left after that, I couldn't keep a straight face and I had a bottle of Whiskey in my bag and well.. I just didn't feel like explaining

I miss the club scene at times. Why? For witnessing crazy shit like this. It's about the only ever reason why I go out here in the States, to see insane stuff happen.

Oh well, I drive for Uber now, I pretty much see it all the same without having to go in and drink, heh.
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

AJE
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby AJE » Mon 14 Sep 2015 04:21

Monty Python did it much better.

Gronank
Colonel

Postby Gronank » Mon 14 Sep 2015 11:36

Mudfarmer's got a point though: strange ladies handing out swords from lakes is no sound basis of government.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Thu 17 Sep 2015 07:52

We need lawyer cops specifically to shut these kinda people down when they pull out their bullshit arguments and wanna be a hardass at checkpoints. :lol:
Courtesy of KattiValk

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 18 Sep 2015 02:14

Mike wrote:We need lawyer cops specifically to shut these kinda people down when they pull out their bullshit arguments and wanna be a hardass at checkpoints. :lol:

No, no, and no.

The idea when dealing with such nuts is simple. Tell them what has to happen. If they try to sidetrack you, just repeat yourself. If they keep trying to dodge it, then do what you told them you have to do. If they resist too much, taze taze and taze some more.

The big idea is to minimize the amount of time spent dealing with such idiots. The longer a cop spends dealing with one of those psychos, the more chances there are of something going wrong.

Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mike » Fri 18 Sep 2015 04:03

Fade2Gray wrote: The longer a cop spends dealing with one of those psychos, the more chances there are of something going wrong.

Which make for quailty YouTube videos like one's seen in this thread. :lol:
Courtesy of KattiValk

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 18 Sep 2015 04:09

Mike wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote: The longer a cop spends dealing with one of those psychos, the more chances there are of something going wrong.

Which make for quailty YouTube videos like one's seen in this thread. :lol:

If these right wing fanatics were not regular cop killers, I'd be all for cops going "lawyer" on them. Cutting them up and getting it on camera for our amusement I'm all for. As is, I tend to cringe a bit whenever I see a cop get into a drawn out argument with one of these nuts.

While most just act the fool on camera, there's plenty enough who have been drinking far too long from the InfuhWaagh Kool-Aid and thus are turned violent.

Darth-Lampshade
Captain

Postby Darth-Lampshade » Fri 18 Sep 2015 04:28

Fade2Gray wrote:If these right wing fanatics were not regular cop killers, I'd be all for cops going "lawyer" on them. Cutting them up and getting it on camera for our amusement I'm all for. As is, I tend to cringe a bit whenever I see a cop get into a drawn out argument with one of these nuts.

While most just act the fool on camera, there's plenty enough who have been drinking far too long from the InfuhWaagh Kool-Aid and thus are turned violent.

You really think this crazy woman is on the right wing and not the left? Judging from how she falsely cried rape I'd say she either writes for Rolling Stone or is a regularly user of tumblr.

Considering it is "model citizens" of the left wing's voting block who commonly gun down cops (and more recently reporters) I'd be a bit more hesitant to bring up party affiliations in this if I were you.
When in doubt blame UGBEAR.

AustrianOak
Sergeant First-Class

Postby AustrianOak » Fri 18 Sep 2015 04:52

Darth-Lampshade wrote:Considering it is "model citizens" of the left wing's voting block who commonly gun down cops (and more recently reporters) I'd be a bit more hesitant to bring up party affiliations in this if I were you.

How dare you imply that the slightly darker than average 13% of the US population that commits 53% of all murders; and commits a similarly disproportionate amount, when compared to their percent share of the US population, of all other violent crimes; in the US can be anything less than model citizens? I mean, really, that is just a low blow.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
non calcare vestigium mater nostra Europa

Fade2Gray
General

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 18 Sep 2015 04:59

Uh huh, someone got triggered again

Return to “Off-Topic”