Anime Thread

another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Anime Thread

Postby another505 » Sat 18 Feb 2017 18:53

D-M wrote:
Only if said weapons and monsters have boobs, otherwhise, it's trash. :>

Keijo and monster musume got your fetish covered :ugeek:
Of Salt

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sat 18 Feb 2017 19:11

Up to Jojo season 4, this series just keeps getting better and better.

D-M

Postby D-M » Sat 18 Feb 2017 19:34

another505 wrote:
D-M wrote:
Only if said weapons and monsters have boobs, otherwhise, it's trash. :>

Keijo and monster musume got your fetish covered :ugeek:

Not enough tentacles obviously. :ugeek:

Tac Error
Captain

Postby Tac Error » Sat 18 Feb 2017 19:55

Just finished binge-reading Silent Service. It turned from a well-researched submarine thriller (albeit with with unrealistic battle scenes) into a hopelessly naive tract about world government and global disarmament
SLONIK MARSHAL

"Large mechanized forces always defeat small mechanized forces." - M. N. Tukhachevsky

D-M

Postby D-M » Sat 18 Feb 2017 20:20

Tac Error wrote:Just finished binge-reading Silent Service. It turned from a well-researched submarine thriller (albeit with with unrealistic battle scenes) into a hopelessly naive tract about world government and global disarmament

I watched the first movie not so long ago and, boy, the battles are so cringy and the peace-loving tantrums are basically the author's trademark. Zipang and Spirit of the Sun are full of this shit with the exact same characters. :/

It's too bad because beside him and Kobayashi Motofumi, there aren't so many mangaka taclking the technothriller genre. Unless, of course, it's all about giant robots and whiney kids.

D-M

Postby D-M » Tue 28 Feb 2017 04:29

Just read I'm a hero 's final chapter. I feel cucked. :<

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Tue 7 Mar 2017 00:04

I have a friend who I used to go to school with, funny enough we're in same line of work, she's all into the anime and cosplay and what not, all of which I'm into as well, but not nearly as much as she is.. Anyways, every time we hang out she always ends up introducing me to some new anime, which get's me hooked cause I hardly take the time to watch much anime nowadays.. it's always some type of "slice of life" kind of anime or about some Otaku like 'Watamote' or this new one she showed me yesterday called 'Kiss him, not me' which is.. fascinating, I actually like it alot despite how strange it is, with all it's yaoi, any suggestions on some good slice of life kind of Anime? Craving more

Also watching this kinda cutesy yuri-Ish anime called 'Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid', if you're into that sort of thing would totally recommend.. I like the cutesy funny anime, so it suits me well
Last edited by StalkerDellaNote on Wed 8 Mar 2017 01:03, edited 3 times in total.
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 7 Mar 2017 00:13

D-M wrote:Just read I'm a hero 's final chapter. I feel cucked. :<

I think this is the first time i have ever heard somebody say anything like this.... :lol:

Currently i just watched S2e1 of tokyo ghoul as a friend nagged me into it, season 1 was k, this episode though has confused me, is it worth continuing the series? I only have so much time for watching anime :lol:

Rewatching black lagoon while i wait on that :lol:

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Tue 7 Mar 2017 00:22

Mitchverr wrote:Currently i just watched S2e1 of tokyo ghoul as a friend nagged me into it, season 1 was k, this episode though has confused me, is it worth continuing the series? I only have so much time for watching anime

Rewatching black lagoon while i wait on that :lol:

Never watched Tokyo Ghoul myself, only ever caught bits and pieces, but my kid sister swears by it, so uh.. if you're willing to take the advice of a 12 year old girl, keep at it! :lol:
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 7 Mar 2017 00:25

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Never watched Tokyo Ghoul myself, but my kid sister swears by it, so uh.. if you're willing to take the advice of a 12 year old girl, keep at it! :lol:
How's Black Lagoon btw? Never caught that either, looks neato though!

I guess i will give it a go then lol.

As for black lagoon, very dark and bloody. If you enjoy that kind of thing you will love it like i do, if not, you wont like it. I aint joking, it hits some pretty dark themes as it goes along but the characters in my view are very well written and has alot of good comedy and action too :)