Rainbow Six: Siege

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sun 11 Sep 2016 15:35

So yeah, been a few months since the game has come out and uhh.. they really dropped the ball.
Still an amazing game, don't get me wrong, it's my every nighter, but still :lol:
-Took em months to get a decent anit-cheat
-Hit registration is absolute TRASH
-Spawn trapping is most deff a thing
-They introduce a virtually head shot proof cheese ball Operator
-Glitches and bugs as old as time itself never being fixed
-New very FUN glitches introduced every update
-Obviously don't know how to hot-fix for shit! (something I'm actually used to ;) )

Over-all the game is hella "balanced" :lol:

Who am I fucking kidding..

-Semi-auto shotguns are insanely OP
-Aforementioned headshot proof loser
-half the defense team have C4 rendering shield ops useless
-game favors having high ping and picking 1 Armor 3 Speed characters for days (like Ash who is actually the GAU-8 weilding 3 Armor 3 Speed sister of DC's 'Flash')
-Lord Chanka is still useless
-Thermite can somehow double breach a wall+hatch with one charge
-Oh yeah, speaking of thermite.. only one guy can breach reinforced walls.. if you spawn trap, kill that guy (or if you cheese hard and destroy his charges with Bandit using a little pro trick) defense wins 9x/10

Seriously the game is full blown cheese at this point, and new players? Don't stand a chance with these tryhards, map knowledge is key and with the destruction and roaming, there's alot to learn with each map trust me!
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sun 1 Jan 2017 21:13

Lord Chanka has claimed his throne on the top of the meta.

RIP Blackbeard 2K16
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Tue 3 Jan 2017 04:20

Yeess yesss, our Lord and savior is finally a god!, and it's brutal no doubt! Althoughhh :lol:

I can say the same about Fuze, boy is he strong one now! Mind you, he's not as effective when matchmaking finally matches me against other Plats and Diamonds, like when I play Ranked, but he can clear rooms easy, I've earned a whole bunch of Aces and easy Rush plants since I've started to main him again..

Window peeking, spawn trapping, entire teams roaming away from OBJ has become part of the meta once again, atleast that'shit the case here on PS4. You see, months ago it was like this, but since the Christmas NOOB surge it's become every game and it's just absurd! But I'mean not complaining too hard, I've been having a field day window watching with Capitao and doing the same, returning the spawn peek with Jäger.. I swear these people that try to window game, they have the reaction speed of sloths, they just let me gobble them up!

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 3 Jan 2017 07:31

Tbh tho 3 spec ops ruin the game ATM because of the trash servers. On my screen, I'll see the tip of Ash's hat and I'm already dead. Loving Valkyrie right now because of her hot cover art and her solid loadout. MPX easily shreds opponents. I've gotten real good with the Black Eye placements (On the rear wing of Plane, got 1000 pts worth of spots and delayed the enemy team 2 min) while I'm playing with my roaming friends. Since we're on Discord, I like to keep a cam for myself when they die and it's free walls when I need the clutch.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Tue 3 Jan 2017 08:57

Holy_crap wrote:Tbh tho 3 spec ops ruin the game ATM because of the trash servers. On my screen, I'll see the tip of Ash's hat and I'm already dead. Loving Valkyrie right now because of her hot cover art and her solid loadout. MPX easily shreds opponents. I've gotten real good with the Black Eye placements (On the rear wing of Plane, got 1000 pts worth of spots and delayed the enemy team 2 min) while I'm playing with my roaming friends. Since we're on Discord, I like to keep a cam for myself when they die and it's free walls when I need the clutch.

Aww mann, I wish I wasn't a console scrub and played on PC, I could share with you a few really sneaky Valk spots that are plain dirty that I use all the time, like the light post just outside the SE corner of White Building on Kanal!

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 3 Jan 2017 12:24

StalkerDellaNote wrote:
Holy_crap wrote:Tbh tho 3 spec ops ruin the game ATM because of the trash servers. On my screen, I'll see the tip of Ash's hat and I'm already dead. Loving Valkyrie right now because of her hot cover art and her solid loadout. MPX easily shreds opponents. I've gotten real good with the Black Eye placements (On the rear wing of Plane, got 1000 pts worth of spots and delayed the enemy team 2 min) while I'm playing with my roaming friends. Since we're on Discord, I like to keep a cam for myself when they die and it's free walls when I need the clutch.

Aww mann, I wish I wasn't a console scrub and played on PC, I could share with you a few really sneaky Valk spots that are plain dirty that I use all the time, like the light post just outside the SE corner of White Building on Kanal!

The telephone post outside on Hereford that looks over Garage and two spawns. In the wires on the ceiling in Server Room on Bank. On the damaged couch near the stairs of the main room in Oregon. On top of the tower thing near there Garage on House. In the grass outside Snowmobile garage on Chalet (great for the Nitro 3K). Most of my cams go normally where thew eneqmy tends to breach and area based around where my team is. Never underestimate keeping a valk cam to yourself, very powerful asset when it comes down to you being last op.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Tue 3 Jan 2017 12:29

I love to roam as valk. My reaction times are measured in minutes and my twitch cod aim is long gone, but I love sneaking enemies thinking they are hidden and reking them. I love Siege for the information war being waged by attack and defense.

trotskygrad
General

Postby trotskygrad » Thu 5 Jan 2017 09:02

Holy_crap wrote:I love to roam as valk. My reaction times are measured in minutes and my twitch cod aim is long gone, but I love sneaking enemies thinking they are hidden and reking them. I love Siege for the information war being waged by attack and defense.

yeah outside valk cams are the BEST
NEXT TIME I SEE A DAMN FLAMEWAR INVOLVING DARTH-LAMPSHADE, FROSTPOOKY, LONERIFLE, FADE2GRAY, TROTSKYGRAD AND/OR ANYONE INVOLVED IN A DISCUSSION BETWEEN THEM I'M GOING TO HAND OUT BANS TO ANYONE USING ANYTHING LOOKING REMOTELY LIKE AN AD-HOMINEM

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Thu 5 Jan 2017 23:54

trotskygrad wrote:
Holy_crap wrote:I love to roam as valk. My reaction times are measured in minutes and my twitch cod aim is long gone, but I love sneaking enemies thinking they are hidden and reking them. I love Siege for the information war being waged by attack and defense.

yeah outside valk cams are the BEST

Yo man when facing an alert team, don't be afraid to spot the fuck out of them and buy time. Valk works best when you're on comms with a squad whom you know. Also, she's hands down hottest op in the game.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 6 Jan 2017 01:45

Holy_crap wrote:Yo man when facing an alert team, don't be afraid to spot the fuck out of them and buy time. Valk works best when you're on comms with a squad whom you know. Also, she's hands down hottest op in the game.

I refuse to let my teammates spot of cams, we got our call outs and directionals on point..
And uhh, no? My waifu Monika "IQ" Weiss is! I swear, I aspire to them booty goals, like, I'miss tryna be at least half as fine as IQ LoL

Return to “Off-Topic”