Rainbow Six: Siege

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Thu 14 Dec 2017 15:20

Markenzwieback wrote:
StalkerDellaNote wrote:DokkaBAE

Combine the phone cancer with IQ and dumpster people through walls even more reliable.

I've found The Rock to be a good companion as well
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 14 Dec 2017 16:19

StalkerDellaNote wrote:I've found The Rock to be a good companion as well

Honestly though, the calling function combined with IQs detection of electronic devices is pretty hardcore annoying. The second they pull out their phone, they are visible.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Thu 14 Dec 2017 16:22

Markenzwieback wrote:Honestly though, the calling function combined with IQs detection of electronic devices is pretty hardcore annoying. The second they pull out their phone, they are visible.

I take it you've been dunked on by this at least once? ;)

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 14 Dec 2017 16:25

StalkerDellaNote wrote:I take it you've been dunked on by this at least once? ;)

Nah, I have stopped playing the game actively about half a year ago. Got annoyed by too many Sci-Fi gadgets and abilities. Only launched the game to check out the new operators and play some casual games. That's where I saw some randos trying this out and it worked surprisingly well.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Fri 15 Dec 2017 16:09

Markenzwieback wrote:
StalkerDellaNote wrote:DokkaBAE

Combine the phone cancer with IQ and dumpster people through walls even more reliable.

So far, I've yet to see this happen ingame.

Both Korean Operators seem pretty weak imo... well except for the meme shotgun.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Fri 15 Dec 2017 16:24

Is true that the Koreans are hella weak, Zofia has far more utility than DokkaBAE.. Like, wayyy more utility.. And Vigil? Kinda fuckin sucks, I have ONE strat I find him useful for, that's it.. And that's really only used for 'train museum' on Kafe, I use him to ambush the inevitable attackers that show up to breach through the top.. I used to do it with Cav all the time, but I prefer his ability for that sort of situation only, and he's still pretty shit at doing it anyways.. Still take Cav 9/10

Back to DokkaBAE though.. Despite the Poles being farrrr better the Koreans, that's not to say Okie Doki Dokkaebi is like.. Useless.. Her M14 is mad disgusting.. An EZ PZ DMR that even a primarily console pleb like me can dunk on KBM on PS4 using scrublord faux diamonds with ease.. Her gadget is underwhelming, and when you hack cams, all the dead defenders have to do is sit on key cams facing away from any useful info, since attackers can't gain priority access.. But she's still loads of fun, and in the right hands, with a team that can and will take advantage of your ability, can be extraordinarily useful..

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sat 30 Dec 2017 20:34

Dokkaebi's phone hack thing can actually be very useful when coordinating pushes against roamers. A great example is pushing 3F Cigar Lounge on Kafe when the objective in Train Museum, where you can call and push from the skylight and bust in from the hatch and windows. The ability to hack into cams is kind of useless because often times most of the useful cams have been shot out, and no one really checks for the valk cams based on whether or not Dokkaebi has found them. Her guns are absolutely wonderful and can be reason alone to pick her.

Vigil also can be nice for hiding in cheese spots that would normally get droned out, such as behind the desk at the metal detector room on Kanal, or in the small/big watchtower on Oregon. My understanding is that you're ability is best used when you hear a drone coming so that the drone doesn't get the opportunity to scout out that 12 meter "blur" radius where it sees that you're nearby.

Also, fuck jager mains I hate them to shit with their damn shield glitch bullshit cancer.
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Sat 17 Feb 2018 22:00

Literally ESP / wallhacks as in-game gadgets...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/229969052?t=04h33m38s

Return to “Off-Topic”