Rainbow Six: Siege

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Rainbow Six: Siege

Postby Holy_crap » Sun 21 May 2017 01:03

StalkerDellaNote wrote:https://rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health

Yoooooooo!!!
#MakeSiegeGreatAgain
#BuffBlitz
#BalanceGlaz

the greatest doc buff
Leader of the glorious Putsie Federation. Saucer 1st Class.
Steam - Tactical Tile Placement

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sun 21 May 2017 01:12

StalkerDellaNote wrote:I was trimming down/watching my gameplay recordings from the past two years (Alpha, Beta, Launch).. and I noticed, once Glaz got buffed I've become alot more dismal and shitty over comms..

I HATE THE GLAZ BUFF! He's so God damn cancerous and blatantly overpowered, he's fucking fresh release Blackbeard OP!

Anyways, besides my deep deep hatred for thermal cheese, at long last I've finally gotten all my buddies to see the light and join the cult of ACOG.. now that we've gotten that squared away, we have decided to all run suppressors exclusively now, if it can run a suppressor, we have it equipped, and I tell you what! My KD per game has doubled!

I main the shit out of Hibana on attack and flop around between Mira, Mute, Bandit, Jäger, & Caveira on defense and they're all lovely with suppressor, especially Hibana (ACOG, Suppressor, Grip), Bandit (iron sight + suppressor), & Mira (Holo, Suppressor, Grip).. FLAWLESS laser beams and you have no idea how much reaction time it take's away from enemy ops until you start using it, it's great..

I rarely use suppressors on guns that drop damage to below a critical point eg. 33, 24, 19 etc... Generally I try not to use them on low ROF guns either because sometimes that extra little damage might matter and your ROF can't as easily pack another bullet in to compensate. The guns I use suppressor on are the R4, Vector, Glaz's gun, Twitch's DMR, and Hibana's Bearing. I tried the suppressor on the Type 89F but I haven't had too much good experience, the horizontal recoil can get really heavy and even when tap firing I find my real ROF dropping too much to be able to compete with Jagers with their muzzle breaks.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Wed 31 May 2017 13:02

Anyone else having a disgusting time with ranked MM?
I've been trio-queueing, and we get some of the most brain dead fucking randy's I've ever played with, while the entirety of the enemy team is full blown tryhard.. If I die? fuck it, round lost.. I've gotten more aces in the last week than I have my entire time playing Siege (since Beta) yet I lose every other game.. I'm stuck in Gold limbo right now after reaching plat for a second.. I've been plat every god damn season never once diamond, I get soooo close! MM hate's me and it's even worse now because here I am, stuck.. -_-
"Re: Winter maps?" wrote:Maybe if they ever set Wargame in Scandinavia.

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Wed 31 May 2017 13:04

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Anyone else having a disgusting time with ranked MM?
I've been trio-queueing, and we get some of the most brain dead fucking randy's I've ever played with, while the entirety of the enemy team is full blown tryhard.. If I die? fuck it, round lost.. I've gotten more aces in the last week than I have my entire time playing Siege (since Beta) yet I lose every other game.. I'm stuck in Gold limbo right now after reaching plat for a second.. I've been plat every god damn season never once diamond, I get soooo close! MM hate's me and it's even worse now because here I am, stuck.. -_-

Basically me and my mates yesterday evening.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sat 3 Jun 2017 21:32

StalkerDellaNote wrote:Anyone else having a disgusting time with ranked MM?

I played WEU ranked for fun once with my friend and we queued with a two serbs and a frenchie. They were a bunch of braindead fucks who spent half the match yelling at each other in team chat.

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Sun 4 Jun 2017 03:18

Holy_crap wrote:I played WEU ranked for fun once with my friend and we queued with a two serbs and a frenchie. They were a bunch of braindead fucks who spent half the match yelling at each other in team chat.

No kidding? That's rather annoying, we get the occasional Brazilian and of course plenty of non-English speaking Latin americans here, pretty much the same situation.. entire match is just "tu madre es puta.. fucking gringo, you vote Trump huh you maricon jajajaja"

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Sun 4 Jun 2017 03:28

As a rule of thumb.
European Servers are plagued by dumbass Russian or Slav noob teenagers, so bad they can't do anything else but insult you.
Brazilian Servers are plagued by dumbass Peruvian noob teenagers, so bad they can't do anything else but insult you.
Mostly all Latin American servers are a cesspool, loud ass mics with reggaeton in the background and lots of yelling.
Most good Latin American players try to self exile to USA servers despite the increased latency hit, mostly Miami or California, just to escape those idiots.
No luck, USA servers still have the occasional Peruvian teenage MOFOs, in this case the rich ones who can afford fast ISPs to play there after bein banned/blacklisted from Latin American servers.
Also valid for Dota 2.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Sun 4 Jun 2017 08:29

Frencho wrote:As a rule of thumb.
European Servers are plagued by dumbass Russian or Slav noob teenagers, so bad they can't do anything else but insult you.
Brazilian Servers are plagued by dumbass Peruvian noob teenagers, so bad they can't do anything else but insult you.
Mostly all Latin American servers are a cesspool, loud ass mics with reggaeton in the background and lots of yelling.
Most good Latin American players try to self exile to USA servers despite the increased latency hit, mostly Miami or California, just to escape those idiots.
No luck, USA servers still have the occasional Peruvian teenage MOFOs, in this case the rich ones who can afford fast ISPs to play there after bein banned/blacklisted from Latin American servers.
Also valid for Dota 2.

We get a lot of WEU and LATAM players on US servers on Siege because they want to increase their pings in order to abuse peaker's advantage. I've come across EU diamonds that were trash talking our team and playing abusive operators (Jager, Bandit, Pulse, Smoke, Cav, etc...) with 240 ping so that we never had a chance when they were constantly running out on us. Then they said at the end of the game "NA is easy, ha ha ha ha" or some crap, and even go so far as to say that high ping leads to handicap.

Holy_crap
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Holy_crap » Mon 24 Jul 2017 22:42

https://www.reddit.com/r/Rainbow6/comme ... commended/

Really helped me out in seeing past the darkness of the muzzle break

StalkerDellaNote
Lieutenant

Postby StalkerDellaNote » Mon 24 Jul 2017 23:02

I run suppressor on everything, I've gotten good enough to manage recoil on just about every gun with it and since I roam hard/hunt hard I like to have that directional indicator eliminated for added suprise.. FAMAS, AR33, & MP7 are the only guns I use something other than suppressor on and I use compensator with all three of them as to reduce spread