Anyone here play tabletop roleplaying games?

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Re: Anyone here play tabletop roleplaying games?

Postby Xeno426 » Wed 12 Jul 2017 17:27

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:Allowing the rouge

?
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 13 Jul 2017 01:08

Xeno426 wrote:?

Don't give me that sass!

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Thu 13 Jul 2017 08:29

From a Kobold of all things!

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 13 Jul 2017 10:11

Shrike wrote:From a Kobold of all things!

Yeah, and THAT coming from an undersized manling with a chip on his shoulders...

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Wed 19 Jul 2017 01:40

Came across some Gamma World rules(1st edition and 4th edition), seems kind of interesting.

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 24 Sep 2017 12:46

Things are starting to get full on crazy in the homebrew I've got so far.

One of my characters found a magical amulet of Tiamat, which in turn gave him visions of dragonhood (He still doesn't know is triggered by the amount of gold he has). In turn he's converted into a full war cleric of Tiamat, made dealings with the underground dragon society and is now openly adorning himself with images of Tiamat!

Trying to find the current BBEG (Who's a sort of f**ked up animancer) they found a group of troglodytes being lead by one of their kind who was unnaturally sophisticated for it's kind, sensing it was related to their quest, they immediately bear it's gang arms and amour and absolutely destroys the rival troglodytes leader!

They have finished repairing a keep which is habituated by several races (Kobolds, dwarfs, a Salamander, a few dragonborn and a giant snake golem) and ruled by a black dragon. And somehow managed to survive a roc attack. They've just started it's industry by funding an asbestos (crocidolite) mine, erected a brewery and tavern, called "Fire water" which is a strong whiskey brewed with fermented hallucinogenic mushrooms using the salamanders sleeping quarters as a kiln and started a smuggling operation with the dragon society that the former player has played a part of. All the need is for the crown to recognize the dragon as a full baron for it to officially become theirs.

Right now they are leading a rebellion of a drow city-state after finding out that the current queen is and is now helping the rebellions leader infiltrate and assassinate the current monarch. This was done by a.... Let's say 27 on persuasion and 25 on performance...

I both hate and love these players at the same time.

varis
Brigadier

Postby varis » Tue 26 Sep 2017 01:23

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:They have finished repairing a keep which is habituated by several races (Kobolds, dwarfs, a Salamander, a few dragonborn and a giant snake golem) and ruled by a black dragon. And somehow managed to survive a roc attack. They've just started it's industry by funding an asbestos (crocidolite) mine, erected a brewery and tavern, called "Fire water" which is a strong whiskey brewed with fermented hallucinogenic mushrooms using the salamanders sleeping quarters as a kiln and started a smuggling operation with the dragon society that the former player has played a part of. All the need is for the crown to recognize the dragon as a full baron for it to officially become theirs.

Right now they are leading a rebellion of a drow city-state after finding out that the current queen is and is now helping the rebellions leader infiltrate and assassinate the current monarch. This was done by a.... Let's say 27 on persuasion and 25 on performance...

I both hate and love these players at the same time.

Sounds like pure genius to me. How do they do it? :)

Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Tue 26 Sep 2017 12:01

varis wrote:Sounds like pure genius to me. How do they do it? :)

By playing me like a damned fiddle!

- They got the dragon and his kobold groupies by killing his adoptive father, sealing the body in a vat of ammonia and promised to take care of him until he finds his father.

- They found a cursed pile of Salamander bones from an ancient abandoned empire and wished it back to life with a monkeys paw (which was a wild ride in itself).

- They decided that the abandoned empire will make a great hub cleaned it out and managed to find descendants of this empire. Also hire some local dwarven expats to survey the nearby mountains. Also paid for a brewery lead by a kobold alchemist.

- The intelligent troglodyte more or less found them more then they found him, due to a series of high rolls, they decided they liked him and knowing that troglodytes consider metal items god-like, basically bribed them with arms and amour to go on their side.

- They found an alias to the drow queen who the BBEG was serving and asked around every politician around, pretty much making them a huge red flag to the drow society, they just got lucky and the rebel was faster than the monarch.

Shrike
Lieutenant General

Postby Shrike » Tue 26 Sep 2017 18:45

Heh, in a rare opportunity my friends found some time to do a session. We ended up in a cave, united some frog people, and attacked a cave section inhabited by a thieves guild lead by a drow. We took their leader captive as well as a few others. He ended up escaping, but I melted his great sword down into hand axes.

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Tue 26 Sep 2017 20:15

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ge ... escription

For anyone interested in some cool looking 28mm heroic models/vehicles.