#Brexit vote coming soon.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: #Brexit vote coming soon.

Postby Killertomato » Fri 17 Jun 2016 09:46

Bullfrog wrote:
D-M wrote:So a pro-euro got killed by a right wing retard...

His neighbors said he wasn't politically affiliated, "I don't think he belong to any political party and I never heard him express any views about Europe or anything like that." A quote coming from said neighbor. As far as I'm aware, all we know about him was that he was some loner on meds.

There are unconfirmed reprots that Jo Cox intervened in fight the killer was having with someone else as well, that she wasn't targeted.

Its ironically enough the Pro euro crowd who tried to politicize her death before she was even dead. Jumping to twitter and their popular publications to make claims about him yelling "Britain first" which eye witnesses debunked.

Apparently he was a big fan of the good ole National Alliance of Turner Diaries/resistance records fame. Bought a manual for making a gun that fired .38 rounds from them.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 17 Jun 2016 10:25

Bullfrog wrote:

His neighbors said he wasn't politically affiliated, "I don't think he belong to any political party and I never heard him express any views about Europe or anything like that." A quote coming from said neighbor. As far as I'm aware, all we know about him was that he was some loner on meds.

There are unconfirmed reprots that Jo Cox intervened in fight the killer was having with someone else as well, that she wasn't targeted.

Its ironically enough the Pro euro crowd who tried to politicize her death before she was even dead. Jumping to twitter and their popular publications to make claims about him yelling "Britain first" which eye witnesses debunked.

And they wonder why they get called project fear......

Not to mention "put britain first" etc can easily, EASILY be in connection to other things than the EU, for example as i have posted here before, yorkshire has a significant number of rapes happening to young women by immigrants/sons of immigrants which were ignored or covered up, thats a big reason why you find alot of hate in Yorkshire. (literally thousands of rapes over the last decade and half with more coming to light every month of those sadly left to fend for themselves). Yet they jump instantly on it being in connection to BREXIT is shocking, as said, they are using her death as a lightning rod to try and influence people BEFORE we even know why he actually did it.

If he comes out and says it was because of that, then fair enough, but he might have done it for other reasons or as some are saying have been after somebody else. But screw him anyway, he is a murdering ........ with mental issues.

If the news actually reports what the police find post it up, but right now who knows, they will likely forget about it by then.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Fri 17 Jun 2016 11:22

Crotou wrote:
Vulcan 607 wrote:Why didn't they break out the light armour would have loved to see a sagaie drive over the rioters

Because they faced only men from the Police Nationale. If there were Gendarmes facing them, they would have met some light armor like this :

God I love France and its over kill cops

Crotou
Colonel

Postby Crotou » Fri 17 Jun 2016 11:37

Most of the times, those vehicles are used abroad to protect the embassies or convoys from rioters.

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 17 Jun 2016 12:17

Mitchverr wrote:
Bullfrog wrote:

And they wonder why they get called project fear......

Not to mention "put britain first" etc can easily, EASILY be in connection to other things than the EU, for example as i have posted here before, yorkshire has a significant number of rapes happening to young women by immigrants/sons of immigrants which were ignored or covered up, thats a big reason why you find alot of hate in Yorkshire. (literally thousands of rapes over the last decade and half with more coming to light every month of those sadly left to fend for themselves). Yet they jump instantly on it being in connection to BREXIT is shocking, as said, they are using her death as a lightning rod to try and influence people BEFORE we even know why he actually did it.

If he comes out and says it was because of that, then fair enough, but he might have done it for other reasons or as some are saying have been after somebody else. But screw him anyway, he is a murdering ........ with mental issues.

If the news actually reports what the police find post it up, but right now who knows, they will likely forget about it by then.

When the assailant is yelling Britain first it's relevant.

yorkshire has a significant number of rapes happening to young women by immigrants/sons of immigrants which were ignored or covered up, thats a big reason why you find alot of hate in Yorkshire

We can same the same about formerly beloved BBC broadcasters... And I can back that up with evidence that that story deviated from the norm a lot more easier than for this statement. Morever that story was a turning point in rape reporting in the UK based on the numbers and domestic violence.

Compare the Rotherdam case to this:

https://www.nspcc.org.uk/services-and-r ... tatistics/

http://www.theguardian.com/news/datablo ... tistics-uk

and check how it squares off with the norm.

Also please don't try to excuse the guy with the neo nazi tendencies with there being a lot of hate in Yorkshire. There's a lot of hatred inside a police station after a football match too. The first reports came with him yelling about Britain First.

Then your previous examples have been a nuanced to say the least article on how the Eurozone wasn't all that ( even though the UK isn't part of it ). An example on regulation based on a non existing law for bendiness with a tabloid style article talking about an urban myth . Additionally you citing Sweden's rape statistics after their change on the reporting principles which currently have no analog in Scandinavia even though the countries have similar demographics. And moreover Swedes have pointed out that the reporting system is indeed broken when it comes to aggregate statistics in another topic. You have talked about over regulation in the UK when the UK has factually the least regulated labor market in the developed world. You have talked about studies on Muslim tendencies towards homosexuals and sharia misquoting statistics and basing yourself on a disproven study from 10 years ago when there is a study from March April this year.

So that data you provided is as a whole not applicable.

PS

Turkey got denied the EU travel deal on the grounds of ( surprise to no one ) human rights records and the signs of a lack of independant judiciary. And the UK housing market is showing signs of collapse.

So Nigel and Boris loaded a ton of false info to do what they thought would push their political careers forwards and coupled it with Cameron usually making people's skin crawl when on TV ( which again, sort of natural he has that gift )

zervostyrd
Lieutenant

Postby zervostyrd » Fri 17 Jun 2016 20:32

delfo wrote: Additionally you citing Sweden's rape statistics after their change on the reporting principles which currently have no analog in Scandinavia even though the countries have similar demographics. And moreover Swedes have pointed out that the reporting system is indeed broken when it comes to aggregate statistics in another topic

Generally comparing nations reported rape statistics is as viable as trying to tell people that oranges really taste more apple than actual apples. But it's stupidily easy to rack up wiki, cross compare and cite.

As a personal note here, I find it so incredibly laughable that this Brexit is even a thing. If anyone is going to "re-negotiate" anything, everyone is going to re-negotiate. Hopefully the worlds love for irony kicks in and the brits get the exact same deal as they have now, no real justice perhaps (for any side of the spectrum) but it's sure as hell a poetical justice..

Bullfrog
General

Postby Bullfrog » Fri 17 Jun 2016 20:48

delfo wrote:

Deh

https://twitter.com/Jamin2g/status/743464352066453504
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 17 Jun 2016 20:59

Bullfrog wrote:
delfo wrote:

Deh

Ok I am wrong on that one.

Appropriate use of deh.

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Fri 17 Jun 2016 21:03

Bullfrog wrote:
delfo wrote:

Deh

from what i gather, three witnesses corroborated that they did hear it

here's one of them:

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/ ... 062506.mp4

but at this point... damage is already done for propaganda value on both sides. right wing assassination for the left, left wing conspiracy for the right
Last edited by frostypooky on Fri 17 Jun 2016 21:25, edited 6 times in total.

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 17 Jun 2016 21:07

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... death.html

Well here is a different witness saying that it was yelled. So give it a few days. As for now I will concede that I said something stupid. Cause daily mail as a source... erh ...

Return to “Off-Topic”