#Brexit vote coming soon.

Bullfrog
General

Re: #Brexit vote coming soon.

Postby Bullfrog » Fri 17 Jun 2016 21:18

delfo wrote: I said something stupid.

It's not that you said something stupid, the topic was flooded by people pushing their political agenda before she was even dead. It's that you quoted me where I pointed out an eye witness debunked it and just glass over it.
Does not affiliate with members who post in #MakeAmericaGreatAgain

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 17 Jun 2016 21:31

Bullfrog wrote:
delfo wrote: I said something stupid.

It's not that you said something stupid, the topic was flooded by people pushing their political agenda before she was even dead. It's that you quoted me where I pointed out an eye witness debunked it and just glass over it.

Yeap that is indeed dumb of me. I checked before I wrote it if it was still the assumption ( that he had said it while doing it ) but didn't check your post.

PS
The BBC is sticking to the version that he said Britain first. But it was indeed stupid of me to gloss over that while reading Mitch's comment.

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Fri 17 Jun 2016 22:03

Ok apperantly there is some new stuff out there linking him to the far right...

The Southern Poverty Law Center says he can be linked to the "National Alliance", a neo-nazi group

and...well the guy in the hat is supposed to be him...

the image is supposedly from Britain First social media accounts

german language sources if anyone cares

Markenzwieback
Captain

Postby Markenzwieback » Fri 17 Jun 2016 22:50

Doinize wrote:[...]
http://www.neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1015705.moerder-von-jo-cox-hatte-nazikontakte.html
the last one is almost certainly biased, i dont know about the others

Almost certainly biased is a very nice way to describe the former SED party newspaper in the GDR! :lol: They haven't changed much in the last 26 years.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby Killertomato » Fri 17 Jun 2016 22:58

I can easily believe he did it, Britain first, etc. People on both sides of the spectrum and the bit that horseshoes around the back do counterproductive things all the time.

Look at the anti-Trump rioters, for instance.
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Doinize
Lieutenant

Postby Doinize » Fri 17 Jun 2016 23:14

Markenzwieback wrote:
Doinize wrote:[...]
http://www.neues-deutschland.de/artikel/1015705.moerder-von-jo-cox-hatte-nazikontakte.html
the last one is almost certainly biased, i dont know about the others

Almost certainly biased is a very nice way to describe the former SED party newspaper in the GDR! :lol: They haven't changed much in the last 26 years.

What i meant by that is that the NDs history dosnt prevent them from being right, or accurate...just lovers the chance...
although most of that artcile seems fine to me at least...

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 17 Jun 2016 23:23

delfo wrote:The BBC is sticking to the version that he said Britain first. But it was indeed stupid of me to gloss over that while reading Mitch's comment.

The BBC has lost alot of credit with doing stuff like that when they shouldnt so i wouldnt hold to it 100%, though they are likely true if they keep saying it, its still awkward these days.

Also latest i have heard from BBC is that he was found to have bought stuff from in the 90s with reguards to nazi stuff, owns some other, but till recently had been spending time volunteering helping immigrants and refugees to learn english, this sounds like a very odd case.

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 17 Jun 2016 23:27

Mitchverr wrote:
delfo wrote:The BBC is sticking to the version that he said Britain first. But it was indeed stupid of me to gloss over that while reading Mitch's comment.

The BBC has lost alot of credit with doing stuff like that when they shouldnt so i wouldnt hold to it 100%, though they are likely true if they keep saying it, its still awkward these days.

Also latest i have heard from BBC is that he was found to have bought stuff from in the 90s with reguards to nazi stuff, owns some other, but till recently had been spending time volunteering helping immigrants and refugees to learn english, this sounds like a very odd case.

Have we had non odd cases when it comes to attackers recently ?

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Fri 17 Jun 2016 23:49

delfo wrote:Have we had non odd cases when it comes to attackers recently ?

Usually in the UK when it comes to attacks on government officials they are not so...... hard to figure out(like being IRA, a right wing guy, left wing guy etc),, what makes this so different as he seems to have jumped between 2 polar opposites with reguards to his political leanings.

frostypooky
Lieutenant General

Postby frostypooky » Sat 18 Jun 2016 01:20

so Britain First lied about association going by the picture doinize posted, and we have at least one witness on video saying he heard Britain First* vs one witness on video saying he didnt. police have announced it was a targeted attack a few hours ago. i'm gonna go with "terrorist attack" over the "just a fight" brigading i saw from alt righters.

*source:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-36552367

Return to “Off-Topic”