Marauding incident Munich

Thisguy
Corporal

Marauding incident Munich

Postby Thisguy » Fri 22 Jul 2016 20:13

Marauding shooting incident in Munich.

I hope any of you local to Munich are safe.

I hope it's resolved quickly and safely.

And most importantly. I'm sure its not a real Muslim doing it. He ate in Ramadan and a random person said he never went to mosque. Etc etc. I will let the rest of you finish the no true Scotsman for me when we have more info.

After all. Could be a Hindu.

Killertomato
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: Marauding incident Munich

Postby Killertomato » Fri 22 Jul 2016 20:22

Why even wait for information at all? Let's go string up our local mooslams no matter who it was.

That's how we do things in our Superior Civilized Society. After all, no mob will ever kill ME because of who I am.

Right?
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

D-M

Postby D-M » Fri 22 Jul 2016 20:35

And most importantly. I'm sure its not a real Muslim doing it. He ate in Ramadan and a random person said he never went to mosque. Etc etc. I will let the rest of you finish the no true Scotsman for me when we have more info.

Wow shitposting already ?

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Fri 22 Jul 2016 20:45

Information is overrated. IF this turns out to be extremist Islamic-linked, the best way to deal with this problem is to segregate an entire religious group in slums and constantly demonize, harass and beat them. That way it will be difficult for extremist groups to radicalize individuals who feel like they are hated by the West. Apparently the shooter (or one of the shooters) was shouting "I'm a German!" I'm sure that has nothing to do with that person's alienation, isolation and harassment at the hands of ignorant fuckwits. That doesn't justify the perpetrator(s) use of terrorism, but the constant "OUR civilization is the best and everyone else should assimilate or live in constant fear and harassment" BS just makes the job of extremist Islamic propagandists that much easier. That all being said, I hope these terrorists are dealt with soon, and that there is no further loss of life.

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 22 Jul 2016 21:34

D-M wrote:

Wow shitposting already ?

That's a second account for a former member of the forum who's banned. I got private messages from him saying he's taunting fade and lone after his first post...

No idea why he expected I would like his antics, shitposting for shitposting's sake is his MO.

James Gastovski
Master Sergeant

Postby James Gastovski » Fri 22 Jul 2016 22:07

https://twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/statu ... 3029570565
CONFIRMED
Shooter shouted: "Ihr Scheißtürken!" - "You fucking Turks!"
“With her as our commander in chief, our international relations will not be reduced to a business transaction. Our armed forces will not become an instrument of torture, and they will not be ordered to engage in murder or other illegal activities.”

delfo
Major-General

Postby delfo » Fri 22 Jul 2016 22:13

James Gastovski wrote:https://twitter.com/JulianRoepcke/status/756578033029570565
CONFIRMED
Shooter shouted: "Ihr Scheißtürken!" - "You fucking Turks!"

Can we now ask for "thisguy"'s second account to be banned as well ?

Hmm I wonder if Thisguy is actually that banned racist AustrianOak.

Romiros
That was soooo easy

Postby Romiros » Fri 22 Jul 2016 23:47

Dear Frau Merkel,

Lord Helmchen
Major-General

Postby Lord Helmchen » Fri 22 Jul 2016 23:53

It's either neo-nazis, which would be really dumb, but heh, neo-nazis ARE dumb, or ISIS-relate, which would make more sense at the first look.

According to CNN, a Muslim woman that ate at the McDonalds store said he was screaming "Allahu Akbar". She said she knew the shout as she is Muslim.

Also @OP Ramadan is over already for like 2 weeks IIRC.

Frencho
Lieutenant

Postby Frencho » Fri 22 Jul 2016 23:54

Really liking how this thread turned out :roll: the amount of usual shiposters spreading their BS and trolling rivals the Republican Convention in the US.

Well my condolences to our Germans friends, hoping they neutralize this situation as safely as possible.

Good luck and good night.

Return to “Off-Topic”