World news thread

Mitchverr
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Re: World news thread

Postby Mitchverr » Sun 19 Feb 2017 01:50

Killertomato wrote:So the Russians tried to kill the prime minister of montenegro????

Republicans have to demand trump stops his russia bs with this 1, the Russians are literally trying to destroy european nations now, this crap could go real bad real quick if there isnt a massive unified front of "punish russia".....

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Sun 19 Feb 2017 02:06

Mitchverr wrote:
Killertomato wrote:So the Russians tried to kill the prime minister of montenegro????

Republicans have to demand trump stops his russia bs with this 1, the Russians are literally trying to destroy european nations now, this crap could go real bad real quick if there isnt a massive unified front of "punish russia".....

I don't even understand the damn plot.
  • Step 1: Kill the Prime Minister of Montenegro because he likes NATO.
  • Step 2: Make it look like the actions of individual Pro-Russian groups and rogue Russian agents rather than the actual Russian government.
  • Step 3: Watch as Montenegrins flock to the Russian banner rather than deciding that they need more protection from Russia?
Honestly that's such a bloody stupid plan that I could believe that it's a double false flag: Kick it off, let it get discovered and then point out how stupid it is and call it Fake News and a typical NATO smear against poor, innocent Russia. Otherwise I'm disappointed, generally the Russians are a little slicker than this.
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

Mitchverr

Postby Mitchverr » Sun 19 Feb 2017 02:11

FrangibleCover wrote:
Mitchverr wrote:

I don't even understand the damn plot.
  • Step 1: Kill the Prime Minister of Montenegro because he likes NATO.
  • Step 2: Make it look like the actions of individual Pro-Russian groups and rogue Russian agents rather than the actual Russian government.
  • Step 3: Watch as Montenegrins flock to the Russian banner rather than deciding that they need more protection from Russia?
Honestly that's such a bloody stupid plan that I could believe that it's a double false flag: Kick it off, let it get discovered and then point out how stupid it is and call it Fake News and a typical NATO smear against poor, innocent Russia. Otherwise I'm disappointed, generally the Russians are a little slicker than this.

Isnt Russia currently not doing to well financially? Arguably a normal tactic "blame the outsiders not government" thing i guess.

chykka
Brigadier

Postby chykka » Sun 19 Feb 2017 10:09

FrangibleCover
Lieutenant

Postby FrangibleCover » Sun 19 Feb 2017 13:41

You'd think they'd tell everyone, given that they told everyone last time. Was a WC-135 dispatched to sample from the last one?

At this stage I think pretty much everything is baseless speculation, let's sit and wait for both versions of the story to come out.
What if Wargame stuck to timeframe?

Yakhont
Colonel

Postby Yakhont » Sun 19 Feb 2017 20:22

Is Sweden testing nukes already?

Killertomato

Postby Killertomato » Mon 20 Feb 2017 00:19

Yakhont wrote:Is Sweden testing nukes already?

Don't talk about the moose that way
orcbuster wrote:USSR gets prototype marsupials, why would you need moose when you got stuff with kickers like that AND transport capability? And I'm not even gonna START on the french Marsupilami, I don't even think thats a real animal! Why no trolls for Norway?

Return to “Off-Topic”