World news thread

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Vulcan 607 » Thu 9 Nov 2017 17:05

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.indepe ... html%3famp

This is fucking hilarious apparently gay lions got it from watching gay humans! Anyone willing to get it on in front of wild lions has definitely got balls. It gets better they want to give the lions counselling!

User avatar
Mike
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 12179
Joined: Thu 20 Feb 2014 01:09
Location: Virginia, United States of America
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Mike » Thu 9 Nov 2017 19:14

Image
Courtesy of KattiValk

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8395
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 10 Nov 2017 00:19


I watched the flick and thought, "Okay, so they held hands, big deal."

Then I read what reddit had to offer in response...

Mike nailed, shit is pure hilarity.

Vulcan 607 wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/gay-lions-sex-kenya-photos-men-inspired-need-therapy-says-official-a8036016.html%3famp

This is fucking hilarious apparently gay lions got it from watching gay humans! Anyone willing to get it on in front of wild lions has definitely got balls. It gets better they want to give the lions counselling!

I just want to know what does this therapy entails.
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11928
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Xeno426 » Fri 10 Nov 2017 03:41

Fade2Gray wrote:I just want to know what does this therapy entails.

Clearly, a man and woman having sex in front of them.

I mean, if gays having sex can switch them one way, surely it should work in reverse.
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

User avatar
Doinize
Lieutenant
Posts: 1332
Joined: Tue 30 Jul 2013 13:14
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Doinize » Fri 10 Nov 2017 07:21

Fade2Gray wrote:I just want to know what does this therapy entails.

probably Mike Pence and a pair of jumper cables...
Image

User avatar
Bougnas
Major-General
Posts: 3652
Joined: Sat 26 Apr 2014 18:24
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Bougnas » Fri 10 Nov 2017 08:26

Xeno426 wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:I just want to know what does this therapy entails.

Clearly, a man and woman having sex in front of them.

I mean, if gays having sex can switch them one way, surely it should work in reverse.



I'm wondering if they do actually make the difference between genders for humans?
Image

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8395
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 10 Nov 2017 18:25

Bougnas wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:I just want to know what does this therapy entails.

Clearly, a man and woman having sex in front of them.
I mean, if gays having sex can switch them one way, surely it should work in reverse.

I'm wondering if they do actually make the difference between genders for humans?

This is a legit question right here. Sounds like a great time for SCIENCE!
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Vulcan 607 » Sat 11 Nov 2017 09:37

Fade2Gray wrote:

I watched the flick and thought, "Okay, so they held hands, big deal."

Then I read what reddit had to offer in response...

Mike nailed, shit is pure hilarity.

Vulcan 607 wrote:https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/gay-lions-sex-kenya-photos-men-inspired-need-therapy-says-official-a8036016.html%3famp

This is fucking hilarious apparently gay lions got it from watching gay humans! Anyone willing to get it on in front of wild lions has definitely got balls. It gets better they want to give the lions counselling!

I just want to know what does this therapy entails.


So do I can't imagine the therapist lasting long, then again this guy thinks people are getting it on in front of lions with or with getting eaten.

User avatar
Shrike
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4388
Joined: Sun 22 Sep 2013 04:30
Location: Central California, US
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Shrike » Tue 14 Nov 2017 05:20

Looks like the EU is forming a new Axis or something, whatever the skeptics and russians are calling it these days.
https://qz.com/1127984/eu-army-bloc-for ... ependence/
https://www.politico.eu/article/federic ... s-sign-up/

Might make for some interesting future wargame scenarios

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3854
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Vulcan 607 » Tue 14 Nov 2017 08:59

Xeno426 wrote:
Fade2Gray wrote:I just want to know what does this therapy entails.

Clearly, a man and woman having sex in front of them.

I mean, if gays having sex can switch them one way, surely it should work in reverse.


Lion; Oh look these two humans have taken their wrappers off, must be lunch time!

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests