World news thread

User avatar
Doinize
Lieutenant
Posts: 1431
Joined: Tue 30 Jul 2013 13:14
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Doinize » Sat 22 Sep 2018 21:41

I mean it doesnt really change much...

Exept shooting a rocket into the bog full of munitions is an even worse idea if you dont want to start a fire...
Image

User avatar
Markenzwieback
Captain
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2015 17:06
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Markenzwieback » Sat 22 Sep 2018 21:52

They regularly get fires during testing over there, hence the specialized firefighting equipment. The problem in the current case was failure of both redundancies and overly slow reaction time to that development/problem.
Image

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6554
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 23 Sep 2018 08:32

Markenzwieback wrote:The problem in the current case was failure of both redundancies and overly slow reaction time to that development/problem.



Image

User avatar
Bubcv
Sergeant
Posts: 61
Joined: Fri 20 Feb 2015 13:47
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Bubcv » Mon 24 Sep 2018 13:02

Russia send s-300 to Syria
https://tass.ru/armiya-i-opk/5597034

User avatar
Fade2Gray
General
Posts: 8655
Joined: Wed 1 May 2013 23:30
Location: IED proof in Iraq
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Fade2Gray » Fri 5 Oct 2018 02:31

So a little girl with the name of Saga (I shit you not) pulls a thousands year old sword from a lake.

Shit is about to get real, isn't it? Sweden is about to take over all of Europe, isn't it?
Image
Image
Think you have what it takes to enlist into the military? You sure about that?

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6554
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sat 6 Oct 2018 04:34

Fade2Gray wrote:So a little girl with the name of Saga (I shit you not) pulls a thousands year old sword from a lake.

Shit is about to get real, isn't it? Sweden is about to take over all of Europe, isn't it?



Image


User avatar
Xeno426
Carbon 13
Posts: 11962
Joined: Tue 13 Mar 2012 21:27
Location: Acheron, Hadley's Hope
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Xeno426 » Mon 15 Oct 2018 23:56

Why is it I always get notifications that frostypooky has made a new post, but then when I get here it's gone?
Image
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6554
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Thu 18 Oct 2018 11:20

Xeno426 wrote:Why is it I always get notifications that frostypooky has made a new post, but then when I get here it's gone?


Dude works with cybersecurity, right?

Maybe he was venting but decided that he may have said too much.

Meanwhile Canada has all that gay weed legalized...
Image

User avatar
Markenzwieback
Captain
Posts: 1707
Joined: Tue 27 Oct 2015 17:06
Contact:

Re: World news thread

Postby Markenzwieback » Thu 18 Oct 2018 11:25

Grabbed_by_the_Spets wrote:
Xeno426 wrote:Why is it I always get notifications that frostypooky has made a new post, but then when I get here it's gone?


Dude works with cybersecurity, right?

Maybe he was venting but decided that he may have said too much.

Probably this. Noticed posts of him disappear after a short while before. Guess he uses the delete feature before people reply.
Image

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests