The wishlist thread

McNash
Lieutenant

The wishlist thread

Postby McNash » Mon 6 Feb 2017 06:02

Because dreaming is free!
-A remake of C&C with Kane, subfactions, basebuilding and proper cinematics.
-Red Alert done by Hideo Kojima, still mad, but cool instead of cartoonish.
-Wargame 4 with the timeline extended to 2018 and a campaign for Redfor featuring Putin fighting NATO.
-Act of Aggression 2, with special powers, subfactions, mercs and map editor.
-Age of Empire 4, I want to see the modern age!
-A proper Dawn of War, with DoW2 visuals and DoW1 gameplay, featuring Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Mechanicus, Necrons, Chaos and Tyranids, no Tokien stuff until expansion pack.
-New Call of Duty set in the Cold War.
-Empire Earth 4, properly done.
-Battlefleet Gothic Armada's necrons and tyranids.
-Space Hulk: Deathwing heavily updated, debugged, also with Black Templars.
-Season 4 of Symphogear.
-Season 2 of No Game No Life.
-Season 3 of Chu-2.
-Season 3 of Haiyore! Nyaruko-san!
-Season 3 of Date A Live.
-A series of War for Cybertron/Fall of Cybertron.
-Etherium 2, with more faction diversity and bigger maps.
-Wargame: Horus Heresy, you can deploy everything from marines to titans and primarchs.
-More novels of Ciaphas Cain.
-More novel series like The Beast Arises.
-A 40k film with The Lord Inquisitor visual quality.
-More novels of the Grey Knights written by Ben Counter.

Things I am already getting:
-Season 2 of Konosuba.
-Season 2 of One Punch Man.
-40k advancing the plotline.

Romiros
That was soooo easy

Re: The wishlist thread

Postby Romiros » Mon 6 Feb 2017 16:10

World in Conflict 2 would be enough for me.

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Wed 8 Feb 2017 16:04

McNash wrote:Things I am already getting:

You forgot Samurai Jack Season 5.
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:04

Operation flashpoint cold war crisis as a full remake
Witcher 1 and 2 hd remake
Wargame EE HD remake with jets and so on
Star wars dark forces and Jedi knight remake and films
Kotor 1 and 2 full remakes
An xcom film
Also a good aliens FPS

And for me personally a spas 12 a Lee Enfield no 4 and no4t and a custom Remington 870

Xeno426
Carbon 13

Postby Xeno426 » Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:18

Vulcan 607 wrote:Star wars dark forces and Jedi knight remake and films

Well, given that Dark Forces features Kyle Katarn helping to get the Darth Star plans, and with Rogue One being a thing now... a bunch of stuff is basically not cannon anymore. Hell, Jedi Knight can't really work because of how the storyline has been changed with the new films. Jedi Knight II (IMO the better of them) is impossible thanks to the integration of Luke's new jedi academy in the storyline (even worse of Jedi Academy) that is absolutely irreconcilable with the new cannon.
I'd love to see HD remakes of them with the lightsaber dismemberment system on by default, though.

Personally, I'd like
  • Wargame 4 set in 1966 or 1984, with a much smaller time frame it focuses on and a deeper interaction of aircraft, ground forces, and air defense (altitude bands that can be changed, different attack patterns, ability to set up CAP) and massive UI improvements.
  • A TV series based on this, exploring the motivations of the troops and officers of the Empire. Bonus if they are made to be more than just cookie-cutter villains. Most of the officers in the Empire would have been cadets during the Republic (or even low-ranking officers at the time) or probably coming from families of military service. Maybe even see a senior officer going through a moral crisis of supporting the Republic vs the Empire it has become.
  • Non-MechWarrior games based on the BattleTech universe. An RPG (The Crescent Hawk's Inception was the last example we had) would be cool, or even a game that lets you pilot aerotech and vehicles, not just mechs (like Living Legends).
  • An actual MechWarrior game that goes into the Jihad and beyond (MechAssault doesn't count).
CloakandDagger wrote:And you're one of the people with the shiny colored name. No wonder the game is in the state it's in.

Megiddo
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Megiddo » Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:24

- Nioh on PC.

- A "Realism mod" for the upcoming Ghost Recon Wildlands. Or a notable patch improving the weapon ranges and the AI possibilities. So they could spot and attack the players from a good distance.

- ARMA 4 with a brand new Engine

- Eugen next game with a brand new engine.

- Impeachment for Trump. :mrgreen:
Last edited by Megiddo on Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:28, edited 2 times in total.
That's the saddest part of the story. I was getting used to think, after nearly three decades of its existence, that the word "Strategy" was the main cornerstone of the RTS genre and golden age.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:25

I want:

-an actually good, new HOMM
-a sequel for Divinity 2: The Dragonknight Saga
-a sequel for Divnity Dragon Commander
-Mass Effect Andromeda to not suck
-a well made series or mini films about some of the Witcher stories, without letting out the details like GoT
-Eugen's next game to be good
-a new Fallout made by Obsidian
-a Crysis 4 which is a lot more similar to Crysis 1 / Warhead
-a Dark Messiah of Might and Magic 2

Admiral Piett
Colonel

Postby Admiral Piett » Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:31

Razzmann wrote:-a Crysis 4 which is a lot more similar to Crysis 1 / Warhead

Crysis 1 <3

Warhead was fairly fun too. The series dropped off a cliff after that.

Razzmann
General

Postby Razzmann » Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:31

Admiral Piett wrote:
Razzmann wrote:-a Crysis 4 which is a lot more similar to Crysis 1 / Warhead

Crysis 1 <3

Warhead was fairly fun too. The series dropped off a cliff after that.

Yep. Crysis 2 was pretty awful. Crysis 3 was decent, but not nearly as good as 1 or Warhead.

Vulcan 607
Major-General

Postby Vulcan 607 » Wed 8 Feb 2017 19:51

Xeno426 wrote:
Vulcan 607 wrote:Star wars dark forces and Jedi knight remake and films

Well, given that Dark Forces features Kyle Katarn helping to get the Darth Star plans, and with Rogue One being a thing now... a bunch of stuff is basically not cannon anymore. Hell, Jedi Knight can't really work because of how the storyline has been changed with the new films. Jedi Knight II (IMO the better of them) is impossible thanks to the integration of Luke's new jedi academy in the storyline (even worse of Jedi Academy) that is absolutely irreconcilable with the new cannon.
I'd love to see HD remakes of them with the lightsaber dismemberment system on by default, though.

Personally, I'd like
  • Wargame 4 set in 1966 or 1984, with a much smaller time frame it focuses on and a deeper interaction of aircraft, ground forces, and air defense (altitude bands that can be changed, different attack patterns, ability to set up CAP) and massive UI improvements.
  • A TV series based on this, exploring the motivations of the troops and officers of the Empire. Bonus if they are made to be more than just cookie-cutter villains. Most of the officers in the Empire would have been cadets during the Republic (or even low-ranking officers at the time) or probably coming from families of military service. Maybe even see a senior officer going through a moral crisis of supporting the Republic vs the Empire it has become.
  • Non-MechWarrior games based on the BattleTech universe. An RPG (The Crescent Hawk's Inception was the last example we had) would be cool, or even a game that lets you pilot aerotech and vehicles, not just mechs (like Living Legends).
  • An actual MechWarrior game that goes into the Jihad and beyond (MechAssault doesn't count).

I know about star wars but I see no reason for Disney not to take advantage of the EU

A star wars TIE fighter remake would also be cool imagine it done to the level of falcon 4 bms