Military humour

User avatar
another505
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 13128
Joined: Sun 21 Jul 2013 05:18
Location: Hiatus
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby another505 » Mon 6 Oct 2014 07:06

Graphic wrote:http://i.imgur.com/3gl5QOi.jpg

FREEDOM!!!
Image
Of Salt

User avatar
chema1994
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4557
Joined: Tue 13 Dec 2011 13:05
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby chema1994 » Mon 6 Oct 2014 12:02

The funniest thing is that you can actually ride outside an Apache. :lol:
Image

User avatar
quigglebert
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri 2 Mar 2012 18:45
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby quigglebert » Mon 6 Oct 2014 12:06

chema1994 wrote:The funniest thing is that you can actually ride outside an Apache. :lol:
Image

Couple Royal Marines did so to recover a fallen comrade in afghan a couple years back
Image

User avatar
chema1994
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4557
Joined: Tue 13 Dec 2011 13:05
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby chema1994 » Mon 6 Oct 2014 12:11

quigglebert wrote:
chema1994 wrote:The funniest thing is that you can actually ride outside an Apache. :lol:
Image

Couple Royal Marines did so to recover a fallen comrade in afghan a couple years back

Yeah it's a feature. The Russians can do the same in the Mi-28 but in a small compartment (less swag since you cannot drive-by :lol: )

User avatar
Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10588
Joined: Mon 30 Apr 2012 10:18
Location: Battle Born
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby Graphic » Tue 7 Oct 2014 07:03

Image
k

User avatar
SKLKNKR
Brigadier
Posts: 3137
Joined: Sat 4 Jan 2014 08:34
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby SKLKNKR » Tue 7 Oct 2014 07:13

Graphic wrote:Army men


I've always wondered what the hell the guy with the M16 and pistol is supposed to be doing, all the rest make sense. Unless he's French and surrendering. I kid, I kid
Image
Spoiler : :
ImageImageImageImage

Thanks to F-22 for the avatar and Iris for the signature

Bryan
General
Posts: 5993
Joined: Mon 7 Jan 2013 07:16
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby Bryan » Tue 7 Oct 2014 07:54

SKLKNKR wrote:
Graphic wrote:Army men


I've always wondered what the hell the guy with the M16 and pistol is supposed to be doing, all the rest make sense. Unless he's French and surrendering. I kid, I kid

Don't you know? He's Carl.

User avatar
chema1994
Lieutenant General
Posts: 4557
Joined: Tue 13 Dec 2011 13:05
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby chema1994 » Tue 7 Oct 2014 11:33

Bryan wrote:
SKLKNKR wrote:
Graphic wrote:Army men


I've always wondered what the hell the guy with the M16 and pistol is supposed to be doing, all the rest make sense. Unless he's French and surrendering. I kid, I kid

Don't you know? He's Carl.

Shut up, Carl :lol:

User avatar
Vulcan 607
Major-General
Posts: 3911
Joined: Mon 31 Mar 2014 20:40
Location: Malton
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby Vulcan 607 » Tue 7 Oct 2014 12:48

So how did the accident occur?

This Area Patroled By Low Flying Aircraft
Attachments
lowflying1.jpg
lowflying1.jpg (21.62 KiB) Viewed 881 times

User avatar
Graphic
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10588
Joined: Mon 30 Apr 2012 10:18
Location: Battle Born
Contact:

Re: Military humor

Postby Graphic » Fri 10 Oct 2014 20:32

k

Return to “Off-Topic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Shifu and 13 guests