Warno - About the decision to not have decks

Intet
Private

Warno - About the decision to not have decks

Postby Intet » Sun 19 Dec 2021 16:14

Please! Please! Please!
Rethink your decision to not use the RedDragon deck building system!

I acknowledge that the division system of Steel Division has its fans. But this is the final answer to the cry of the Wargame fans for a new game in its footsteps. You really don't need to change anything gameplay wise from the original.

I personally see it as a huge loss for Warno to not have the Deckbuilding of Wargame.

The game has still so many dedicated fans 8years! After release. And many new ones! Me included! I play for about 2 years now. The gameplay has truly stood the test of time. You have a potential famous E-Sports title on your hands here with Warno. Please don't mess it up by changing the working formula. Steel Division is Steel Division and that is fine, but you really don't need to change this formula to be more Steel Division like.

Thank you for acknowledging!

Fabrice
Staff Sergeant

Re: Warno - About the decision to not have decks

Postby Fabrice » Tue 4 Jan 2022 10:38

Bonjour à tous

Je préfère moi aussi le système de deck par nation. Le deck par division est trop limité.

molnibalage
General

Postby molnibalage » Wed 5 Jan 2022 21:12

Intet wrote:Please! Please! Please!
Rethink your decision to not use the RedDragon deck building system!

I acknowledge that the division system of Steel Division has its fans. But this is the final answer to the cry of the Wargame fans for a new game in its footsteps. You really don't need to change anything gameplay wise from the original.

I personally see it as a huge loss for Warno to not have the Deckbuilding of Wargame.

The game has still so many dedicated fans 8years! After release. And many new ones! Me included! I play for about 2 years now. The gameplay has truly stood the test of time. You have a potential famous E-Sports title on your hands here with Warno. Please don't mess it up by changing the working formula. Steel Division is Steel Division and that is fine, but you really don't need to change this formula to be more Steel Division like.

Thank you for acknowledging!

We will have decks but not the WG way.

Tressa
Warrant Officer

Postby Tressa » Sun 9 Jan 2022 11:46

Can you elaborate on that? What kind of deckbuilding will there be?
Tressa's AirLand Map Archive - All W:ALB maps as high-res images.
Guide to the Guides - Consolidated list of W:ALB Resources and Tutorials.

Return to “News”