Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screenshots

User avatar
Vince
Sergeant Major
Posts: 296
Joined: Wed 29 Jun 2011 19:17

Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screenshots

Postby Vince » Thu 16 Feb 2012 11:10

A week away from its worldwide release, Wargame: European Escalation today released a last series of screenshots!

The 6 images of today, shows the very last preparation of the 8 nations getting ready to enter war in Europe. French troops are crossing Dangolsheim to reach Germany, while Polish and Czech forces are regrouping at Plock. American, British, German and Russian forces are entering the Fulda plains and are getting ready for the impressive battles to come, which will start in just a week, on the 23rd of February!

See the images

User avatar
zh00c3q
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 131
Joined: Sun 13 Nov 2011 17:15
Location: Warszawa, Poland
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby zh00c3q » Thu 16 Feb 2012 11:23

Płock? Płock really? Cool, thats my home town :D Refinery and everything I guess?

therealpete
Corporal
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat 11 Feb 2012 19:38
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby therealpete » Fri 17 Feb 2012 00:13

Should have included screenshots of massive amounts of artillery spam.

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10430
Joined: Sun 6 Nov 2011 01:00
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby ikalugin » Fri 17 Feb 2012 00:42

Vince wrote:A week away from its worldwide release, Wargame: European Escalation today released a last series of screenshots!

The 6 images of today, shows the very last preparation of the 8 nations getting ready to enter war in Europe. French troops are crossing Dangolsheim to reach Germany, while Polish and Czech forces are regrouping at Plock. American, British, German and Russian forces are entering the Fulda plains and are getting ready for the impressive battles to come, which will start in just a week, on the 23rd of February!

See the images

23rd is a holiday in motherland :)
Image
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."
Image

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15338
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Fri 17 Feb 2012 00:48

ikalugin wrote:23rd is a holiday in motherland :)

Doesn't it used to be Red/Soviet Army Day?

vpalmer
Corporal
Posts: 38
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 22:24
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby vpalmer » Fri 17 Feb 2012 10:20

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
ikalugin wrote:23rd is a holiday in motherland :)

Doesn't it used to be Red/Soviet Army Day?

yep, good day for release WEE =))

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 10430
Joined: Sun 6 Nov 2011 01:00
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby ikalugin » Fri 17 Feb 2012 11:16

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
ikalugin wrote:23rd is a holiday in motherland :)

Doesn't it used to be Red/Soviet Army Day?

Still is the army day/defender of the state day.
Image
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."
Image

User avatar
MERLiN
Corporal
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu 16 Feb 2012 00:46
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby MERLiN » Tue 21 Feb 2012 02:50

therealpete wrote:Should have included screenshots of massive amounts of artillery spam.


someone's upset and doesnt know how to play.

T-T
Image

User avatar
Alex24
Sergeant
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 15:52
Location: Upper Austria
Contact:

Re: Wargame European Escalation: D-7, last volley of screens

Postby Alex24 » Wed 22 Feb 2012 00:36

nice screens

steam is updating wargame at the moment

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests