[2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

the_Monk
Sergeant Major
Posts: 289
Joined: Sun 11 Mar 2012 19:57
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby the_Monk » Wed 3 Oct 2012 22:20

Radioshow,

I guess one might have to look to the actual MAPS as providing advantage or spelling disadvantage on a faction-basis. What I mean is, on heavily forested maps NATO's ac's will definitely prove to be useful while on open-range maps PACT's atgm's will bring a world of hurt.

User avatar
Mtp34
Sergeant Major
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon 16 Jul 2012 14:04
Location: France
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby Mtp34 » Thu 4 Oct 2012 10:04

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Oliver wrote:
Entschuldigung.


You even spelled that correctly! :lol:

Copy/Paste be praised! ;)


Plus the good old french friend "Google Translator" to have something in hand for copy/pasting lol
Image

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15338
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 4 Oct 2012 10:11

Mtp34 wrote:Plus the good old french friend "Google Translator" to have something in hand for copy/pasting lol

Nein, ich habe Deutsch fur sieben (!) Jahre zur Schule gelernt ... but that was so long ago, and I made so few use of it since that, that I rather type my research directly under Google to make sure, then copy/paste the confirmed restult. ;)

User avatar
Mtp34
Sergeant Major
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon 16 Jul 2012 14:04
Location: France
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby Mtp34 » Thu 4 Oct 2012 10:17

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Mtp34 wrote:Plus the good old french friend "Google Translator" to have something in hand for copy/pasting lol

Nein, ich habe Deutsch fur sieben (!) Jahre zur Schule gelernt ... but that was so long ago, and I made so few use of it since that, that I rather type my research directly under Google to make sure, then copy/paste the confirmed restult. ;)



fair enough MadMat and certanly your german is much better than my french (i had it only for 1.5 years in school), mais c est mieux maintenant depuis j`habites en France, except my grammar errors that i still make, mais tant pis ;)
Image

User avatar
[EUG]MadMat
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Posts: 15338
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 13:31
Location: Paris, France.
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby [EUG]MadMat » Thu 4 Oct 2012 10:22

Mtp34 wrote:fair enough MadMat and certanly your german is much better than my french (i had it only for 1.5 years in school), mais c est mieux maintenant depuis j`habites en France, except my grammar errors that i still make, mais tant pis ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm doing much more grammar errors in French than English: French grammar is Image !

Major Snails
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue 29 May 2012 20:54

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby Major Snails » Fri 5 Oct 2012 10:05

[EUG]MadMat wrote:A patch will be released today fixing some bugs on the 3rd DLC's maps:

- Implementing the stress transfer from transport to passengers. (The feature was tested OK on our pre-patch version, but actually “slipped” from the actual patch. The little sly … :evil: )
- Fixing the minimaps bug on both "Thüringer Wald" & "Bystrany".
- Fixing the NATO facing bug on both "Thüringer Wald" & "Bystrany".
- Fixing the spelling error on “Thüringer Wald”. (We wouldn’t want to be held responsible for Major Snail losing his eyesight, this forum would have too much to lose without him being able to share his wisdom … :twisted: )

Entschuldigung.


Made my day :P

Merci beaucoup.

User avatar
Mtp34
Sergeant Major
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon 16 Jul 2012 14:04
Location: France
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby Mtp34 » Fri 5 Oct 2012 11:04

[EUG]MadMat wrote:
Mtp34 wrote:fair enough MadMat and certanly your german is much better than my french (i had it only for 1.5 years in school), mais c est mieux maintenant depuis j`habites en France, except my grammar errors that i still make, mais tant pis ;)

I'm pretty sure I'm doing much more grammar errors in French than English: French grammar is Image !



Well i doubt it ;-), but true french grammar is the most difficult ive seen so far, i thought the german one is complicated but the french is fairly challenging.
Image

User avatar
BelgarionNL
Warrant Officer
Posts: 476
Joined: Wed 2 May 2012 01:13
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby BelgarionNL » Sat 6 Oct 2012 04:02

love how everyone is raging about nato being screwed!

its probably true ( well lets be honest anyone with a brain can see pact is more powerful) and yet we still play Nato 90 percent of the time.

we rarely lose but it has become harder with the arty shells/rockets flying around!


please make a new game mode where arty is 2x more expensive! the arty spammers are ruining your game! and in all honesty if this will still pose a problem with the new game we have decided to NOT buy it and play it on teamspeak!

we can still win from the smerch spammers but the only thing we are doing is moving our units and repairing them!

pact also has enough supplies for at least 40-50 minutes of arty spam! ridiculous

User avatar
DelroyMonjo
Colonel
Posts: 2604
Joined: Sun 6 May 2012 19:20
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby DelroyMonjo » Sat 6 Oct 2012 06:48

Seems like the 'NEW' has already worn off the latest patch. Player count appears to be dropping back to pre-patch levels and closely matched (by levels) games are getting more difficult to find. Even the number of games in the lobby seems to be less during the 04:00-09:00UCT hours as it appears comparing the number of players to listed games would indicate people are playing private games with known opponents whom they have discovered have fewer lag and connections problems.

Just sayin'...
Illegitimi non carborundum.

User avatar
Grabbed_by_the_Spets
General
Posts: 6605
Joined: Fri 16 Mar 2012 11:40
Contact:

Re: [2012-10-03] Patch for DLC 3

Postby Grabbed_by_the_Spets » Sun 7 Oct 2012 03:40

DelroyMonjo wrote:Seems like the 'NEW' has already worn off the latest patch. Player count appears to be dropping back to pre-patch levels and closely matched (by levels) games are getting more difficult to find. Even the number of games in the lobby seems to be less during the 04:00-09:00UCT hours as it appears comparing the number of players to listed games would indicate people are playing private games with known opponents whom they have discovered have fewer lag and connections problems.

Just sayin'...


I think you'll find this is true with just about every game in the market ;)

Most gamers have the attention span of a goat...
Image

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests