Wargame Cup - Round 5!

Freki
Second-Lieutenant

Wargame Cup - Round 5!

Postby Freki » Wed 9 Jan 2013 18:15

The Fifth Round begins in this new year, following a particularly murderous Round 4, where several high ranking players fell on the battlefield: YueJin, Diamyo and DarrickS among them.

We are happy to announce that each of the 66 participants qualifying to the 5th round have won an access to the upcoming Beta of AirLand Battle… what better way to wish them a happy new year?

With the new year also come the new year’s resolutions… we can be sure the remaining participants have taken at least one: to win the Wargame Cup! Who will be the World Champion of Wargame European Escalation? Only a few rounds remain before we get the answer!

In the meantime, Focus Home Interactive and Eugen Systems wish you an excellent new year!
Wargame
Focus Team

WinTurkey
Private

Re: Wargame Cup - Round 5!

Postby WinTurkey » Wed 9 Jan 2013 20:10

Any chance that the cup will be fought IN the beta?

Would be pretty interesting to watch the guys try to compete in a new game where they don't know the unit dynamics any more.

chema1994
Lieutenant General

Postby chema1994 » Thu 10 Jan 2013 09:02

WinTurkey wrote:Any chance that the cup will be fought IN the beta?

Would be pretty interesting to watch the guys try to compete in a new game where they don't know the unit dynamics any more.

Competitive games in a beta game are almost impossible unless is perfect balanced (unlikely) also devs dont like to show the game till is completely finished (just some "VIPs" have seen the game in a early stage) since (as every game in development) will be full of bugs

Justicius
Sergeant First-Class

Postby Justicius » Thu 10 Jan 2013 12:19

Thanks o lot :) !
and i wish them a happy new year 2013 for all players.
I hope that most players can participate for this BETA :!:

clash
Sergeant

Postby clash » Thu 10 Jan 2013 12:20

Hello,
Just to say to you that I am very happy and honored to be able to participate in the béta of airlandbattle! It is the objective that I had settled.
Thank you again!

Corsair "Burning phoenix"

Ps: I use a translator

praslovan
Major-General

Postby praslovan » Thu 10 Jan 2013 12:49

Actually I'm not aiming at winning. Hoping optimistically for free copy of ALB is my goal. Everything else is a bonus. :lol:

Lonfield
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Lonfield » Thu 10 Jan 2013 12:58

I've reached my first aim, getting the VIP access to the Beta, now, next one is getting the free copy, but it will be harder, still 3 rounds... :D

And i don't like nor this map nor future ones...

Lonfield
Bans Bans Bans and Lock Lock Lock!!
Screaming for a better game since 2012

enohka
Second-Lieutenant

Postby enohka » Fri 11 Jan 2013 09:42

Hi,

I'm really happy too, when i participated for the cup, I played this game for like 2 weeks and was a complete newbie. Only the intensive training for every single round helped me to become the player I am now.

Back then my goal was only to go threw the first round.. getting a beta key was just some kind of a unreachable dream - now I got it and have a chance to go even further! Thank you for this awesome game and this awesome cup Focus and Eugen!

Best Regards

enohka

Lonfield
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Lonfield » Sun 13 Jan 2013 00:54

Kiked out... i got a cv when not needed... Crotou if you read it... i know what you felt against sotek

Lonfield
Bans Bans Bans and Lock Lock Lock!!
Screaming for a better game since 2012

Return to “News”