[EUG] Incoming Patch (04/11/2012)

47andrej
Lieutenant

Re: [EUG] Incoming Patch (04/11/2012)

Postby 47andrej » Fri 13 Apr 2012 16:38

Another one Warsaw Pact nerf :x (ATGM on soviet tanks)
Almost every patch so far privileged NATO

My demand for next patch:
Last T-62 Variant should get 2275 range too! As shedload NATO tanks.
Icrease ATGM range slightly ~100m
MBT-70 price should rise to 100.
Nerf Mortars - increase their price and lower impact on tanks.

BlessPL
Sergeant Major of the Army

Postby BlessPL » Fri 13 Apr 2012 21:25

47andrej wrote:Another one Warsaw Pact nerf :x (ATGM on soviet tanks)
Almost every patch so far privileged NATO

My demand for next patch:
Last T-62 Variant should get 2275 range too! As shedload NATO tanks.
Icrease ATGM range slightly ~100m
MBT-70 price should rise to 100.
Nerf Mortars - increase their price and lower impact on tanks.

My demand is to have atomic bomb and pink elephants with UNLIMITED POWER!

Andrej, this is not "demand" topic.
You can ask or suggest!

BTW on your "suggestion":
I like top T-62 too but it has too weak main gun to get extended range.
ATGM - agree.
MBT-70 WHAT? This is ridiculous, this tank is too weak!
War. War never changes.

Mazz
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Mazz » Fri 13 Apr 2012 23:51

PACT is absolutely fine. They probably have the best heavy tank point for point in the game right now, and it's not the T-80U (although those do kick ass). I have won the last 8 games I've played as PACT, including 3 ranked.

Gronank
Colonel

Postby Gronank » Fri 13 Apr 2012 23:59

Mazz wrote:PACT is absolutely fine. They probably have the best heavy tank point for point in the game right now, and it's not the T-80U (although those do kick ass). I have won the last 8 games I've played as PACT, including 3 ranked.

The 10 rpm guns really throws off all comparison.

47andrej
Lieutenant

Postby 47andrej » Sat 14 Apr 2012 10:27

Mazz wrote:PACT is absolutely fine. They probably have the best heavy tank point for point in the game right now, and it's not the T-80U (although those do kick ass). I have won the last 8 games I've played as PACT, including 3 ranked.

Pact is perfectly fine? May be for a Nato player. There are enough noobs in ranked games, it isnt difficult to win several times in row.

Lets look at nerf history of Buratino
1. Increased price + 15 points
2. Increased reload time + 30 sec
3. Now MLRS nerf (only one MLRS on american side - MLRS are mostly soviet) which hit buratino specially, since his task is to kill or to rout concentrations of armoured vehicles and infantry (vts hordes or alike blobs)

An speciality of Nato tanks are good stabilizers and for soviet tanks its ATGM.
In last patch nato got second exceptional stabilizer (leopard 2a4) and in this patch ATGMs got an nerf.

REDDQ
General

Postby REDDQ » Sat 14 Apr 2012 10:47

To be sincere Buratino was too much... After patch it is still good piece of equipment, now we just can't wipe out half of enemy forces with it.

Arnie
Sergeant Major

Postby Arnie » Sat 14 Apr 2012 10:57

47andrej wrote:Pact is perfectly fine? May be for a Nato player. There are enough noobs in ranked games, it isnt difficult to win several times in row.

Lets look at nerf history of Buratino
1. Increased price + 15 points
2. Increased reload time + 30 sec
3. Now MLRS nerf (only one MLRS on american side - MLRS are mostly soviet) which hit buratino specially, since his task is to kill or to rout concentrations of armoured vehicles and infantry (vts hordes or alike blobs)

An speciality of Nato tanks are good stabilizers and for soviet tanks its ATGM.
In last patch nato got second exceptional stabilizer (leopard 2a4) and in this patch ATGMs got an nerf.

I've been mainly playing Pact since release and Pact is absolutely fine. There are plenty of tools in the Pact arsenal that you can use to kick some serious butt with.. MLRS systems are not that important luckily. :) And ATGM's hardly got a nerf.
This game is all about how you use your units and balance wise things just got a little closer in the good direction I think. :)

47andrej
Lieutenant

Postby 47andrej » Sat 14 Apr 2012 11:02

REDDQ wrote:To be sincere Buratino was too much... After patch it is still good piece of equipment, now we just can't wipe out half of enemy forces with it.

Buratino has only maximal 4 km range - for punishing players who playing with huge unit blobs. Flame tanks capability to route armoured vehicles is nerfed, Buratino is nerfed - even better situation for marder rusher.

REDDQ
General

Postby REDDQ » Sat 14 Apr 2012 11:56

47andrej wrote:
REDDQ wrote:To be sincere Buratino was too much... After patch it is still good piece of equipment, now we just can't wipe out half of enemy forces with it.

Buratino has only maximal 4 km range - for punishing players who playing with huge unit blobs. Flame tanks capability to route armoured vehicles is nerfed, Buratino is nerfed - even better situation for marder rusher.

Yeaa, I play mostly heavy tanks with Buratino support soo... we are still very good :D

Pact's tanks are different story... ATGM was never a very good advantage and now is even worse as you will fire only one missile and then face quick NATO heavies with excellent armor, acc, stabs and APs... our tanks which are more like theirs are also more expensive.... so our RoF advantage is not so great as one may think.

Brahmanfire
Corporal

Postby Brahmanfire » Mon 16 Apr 2012 04:38

Most of you whine and jump into assumptions and premature conclusions wayyy too much concerning balancing and factions. You're idiots. Wait until you've actually grasped wtf is going on with 40+ hrs of play on this patch, then talk. Otherwise and let Eugen read posts made by players actually concerned with balance and not creating their perfect lil PwrFaction. cya.

Thanks Eugen for hard work. Keep it up.
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Mon 16 Apr 2012 05:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Language: acronyms count too