Patch 2012-04-16

LapinDuracell
Corporal
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu 5 Apr 2012 12:12
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby LapinDuracell » Mon 16 Apr 2012 21:03

This is great news, thanks a lot for being so pro !

Eagle Eye242
Private First-Class
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:16
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby Eagle Eye242 » Mon 16 Apr 2012 21:42

Thanks, loving all these patches.
Also good one with the convoys, the vehicle spacing always bugged me.

Nou
First Sergeant
Posts: 216
Joined: Mon 7 Nov 2011 19:41
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby Nou » Mon 16 Apr 2012 22:02

Now if only we could get command vehicles to not lead the charge into battle... :p

Racing Slippers
Corporal
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon 6 Feb 2012 01:11
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby Racing Slippers » Mon 16 Apr 2012 23:26

Nou wrote:Now if only we could get command vehicles to not lead the charge into battle... :p


Bit of a tangent but 'Follow this unit' command would be great.

p--
Specialist
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun 15 Apr 2012 05:40
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby p-- » Tue 17 Apr 2012 07:01

What about a 'move formation' command, like 'move fast', but when issued to a group of units restricts the group to the top speed of the slowest unit in the pack?

User avatar
Cruswald
Corporal
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue 3 Apr 2012 06:27
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby Cruswald » Tue 17 Apr 2012 07:24

Corrections on the supply usage, no more traffic jam in the cities are great news... Thanks

lardarz
Corporal
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat 17 Mar 2012 23:56
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby lardarz » Tue 17 Apr 2012 08:02

improve pathfind in cities (no more trafic jams!)


\o/ no more t80's stuck in houses!!

User avatar
jetkar
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu 22 Mar 2012 17:04
Location: Watford - UK
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby jetkar » Tue 17 Apr 2012 10:23

Not sure my game has updated as still showing version number 12.03.13.182 sent a pm to freki
Regards



Image
Game & Steam ID: jetkar
Level 50+

[Eug]Stof
Sergeant Major
Posts: 255
Joined: Thu 10 Nov 2011 19:24
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby [Eug]Stof » Tue 17 Apr 2012 10:34

jetkar wrote:Not sure my game has updated as still showing version number 12.03.13.182 sent a pm to freki

182 is the most recent update. The previous update ended with 152.

And yes, baring something unforseable, the replays should remain viewable through patches from now on.

User avatar
jetkar
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 116
Joined: Thu 22 Mar 2012 17:04
Location: Watford - UK
Contact:

Re: Patch 2012-04-16

Postby jetkar » Tue 17 Apr 2012 10:36

[Eug]Stof wrote:
jetkar wrote:Not sure my game has updated as still showing version number 12.03.13.182 sent a pm to freki

182 is the most recent update. The previous update ended with 152.

And yes, baring something unforseable, the replays should remain viewable through patches from now on.


Thanks for clarifying that ! :)
Regards



Image
Game & Steam ID: jetkar
Level 50+

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests