The Official Rankings page is open !

Freki
Second-Lieutenant

The Official Rankings page is open !

Postby Freki » Fri 20 Apr 2012 16:51

Long awaited by all of you competition-thirsty commandants, the Ranking section of the website is now live!

The section lets you consult the global, world-wide leaderboard, as well as individual rankings for every League.
But this is not all! You may consult additional statistics of all players, by either clicking their name, or by searching for their name. Please note that the rankings are updated once every 2 hours, while individual profile pages once every day.

Now, let the competition continue! So far, Tigga is the top player, and is the first player to reach the Master league. Who will make it first to the Senior Master and Grandmaster leagues? Bets are on, now join the competition!

Consult the leaderboards on the official website
Wargame
Focus Team

shamalol
First Sergeant

Re: The Official Rankings page is open !

Postby shamalol » Fri 20 Apr 2012 16:58

At last!
I'll keep mine online for the time being, but I won't work on it anymore :)

Callyste
Website administrator

Postby Callyste » Fri 20 Apr 2012 17:02

shamalol wrote:At last!
I'll keep mine online for the time being, but I won't work on it anymore :)

I'll be honest, your leaderboard pushed us to work faster on ours! ;)

[DAY]Topspin2005
General

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Fri 20 Apr 2012 17:53

Really great work! THX !

Selkares
Brigadier

Postby Selkares » Fri 20 Apr 2012 18:07

Yep, the stats are really nice!

jetkar
Sergeant First-Class

Postby jetkar » Fri 20 Apr 2012 18:12

Cool :)
Regards

Game & Steam ID: jetkar
Level 50+

solvens
Major

Postby solvens » Fri 20 Apr 2012 18:17

Very nice. :)

Strange thing, I think I played three, four ranked games maximum, yet I have 13 matches on the leaderboard ?

Tigga
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby Tigga » Fri 20 Apr 2012 18:31

solvens wrote:Very nice. :)

Strange thing, I think I played three, four ranked games maximum, yet I have 13 matches on the leaderboard ?

There was a bug where some unranked got counted as ranked near release, so this might be it. That said, I'm also confused. I'm certain I don't have 46 defeats in ranked. The number is much closer to 20, if I include games I've crashed from (and about 5 if I don't!). Also there doesn't seem to be a draws stats? Maybe they count as defeats on the stats. I guess that might make it up to 46, though it's still higher than I'd expect.

Thanks for the mention anyway! Going to have a go at Senior Master but at the moment there seems to be a glitch which strikes my 2v2 ranked games fairly often which seems to end the match in a draw... rather annoying as this tends to lose me 10 points, whereas most wins only give me 1.

Mazz
Second-Lieutenant

Postby Mazz » Fri 20 Apr 2012 19:13

Tigga wrote:
solvens wrote:Very nice. :)

There was a bug where some unranked got counted as ranked near release, so this might be it. That said, I'm also confused. I'm certain I don't have 46 defeats in ranked. The number is much closer to 20, if I include games I've crashed from (and about 5 if I don't!). Also there doesn't seem to be a draws stats? Maybe they count as defeats on the stats. I guess that might make it up to 46, though it's still higher than I'd expect.

Moight be a similiar situation to how Steam has me at over 100 hours over my total duty time in game :D.

I dont think I've even played that many either but tbh it's no big deal if the ranking is right (to me). Although my OCD does kinda dislike seeing a W/L ratio, I always liked how this game never mentioned that, just games played and win streaks. Oh well, not important really.

shamalol
First Sergeant

Postby shamalol » Fri 20 Apr 2012 19:13

Tigga wrote: though it's still higher than I'd expect.

According to the DB you had:
42 minor victories
258 total victories
20 Major

Out of 347 games played.

So defeats actually include draws which is kinda wrong. The % makes sense though