Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Tigga
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue 5 Jul 2011 02:46
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby Tigga » Thu 9 Feb 2012 23:02

deepnees wrote:
Vince wrote:• 4 multiplayer maps (from 1vs1 to 4vs4)


this game have only four multiplayer maps?

The beta will only have four multiplayer maps.

redneckbanana
Specialist
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 02:03
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby redneckbanana » Thu 9 Feb 2012 23:07

Tigga wrote:
deepnees wrote:
Vince wrote:• 4 multiplayer maps (from 1vs1 to 4vs4)


this game have only four multiplayer maps?

The beta will only have four multiplayer maps.


Its better than one or two, and if its like ruse then some of the maps will be able to be played 1v1 and 2v2 etc...

Tigga
Lieutenant Colonel
Posts: 2446
Joined: Tue 5 Jul 2011 02:46
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby Tigga » Thu 9 Feb 2012 23:12

redneckbanana wrote:Its better than one or two, and if its like ruse then some of the maps will be able to be played 1v1 and 2v2 etc...

In the beta the map available could be played 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or even 1v7 or other such crazy things. I think this is the standard, and the player count is going to be a recommended number.

Kodokai
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 21:20
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby Kodokai » Fri 10 Feb 2012 00:05

*crawls of floor dying of boredom*

Heeelp meeeeeee

User avatar
unkelek
First Sergeant
Posts: 209
Joined: Wed 31 Aug 2011 20:53
Location: Wrocław, Poland
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby unkelek » Fri 10 Feb 2012 00:20

You know, I don't want to be rude or something but let's just cut i-want-beta-tomorrow-topic right here ;)
As Vince wrote, beta would be available in a few days. Please be patient :)
Member of the No Unit Community.

redneckbanana
Specialist
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 02:03
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby redneckbanana » Fri 10 Feb 2012 00:27

Tigga wrote:
redneckbanana wrote:Its better than one or two, and if its like ruse then some of the maps will be able to be played 1v1 and 2v2 etc...

In the beta the map available could be played 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 or even 1v7 or other such crazy things. I think this is the standard, and the player count is going to be a recommended number.


Lol 1 vs 7, now thats a challenge!

User avatar
BanditFly
Private First-Class
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 21:03
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby BanditFly » Fri 10 Feb 2012 02:35

unkelek wrote:You know, I don't want to be rude or something but let's just cut i-want-beta-tomorrow-topic right here ;)
As Vince wrote, beta would be available in a few days. Please be patient :)


If I want to ask for Beta for the weekend I will do so. If it bothers you, skip reading those posts.

freeman
Sergeant
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat 24 Dec 2011 17:50
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby freeman » Fri 10 Feb 2012 03:32

just bought two copies from steam, one for my friend, one for me :)

User avatar
[DAY]Topspin2005
General
Posts: 5134
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 15:13
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Fri 10 Feb 2012 07:56

BanditFly wrote:
unkelek wrote:You know, I don't want to be rude or something but let's just cut i-want-beta-tomorrow-topic right here ;)
As Vince wrote, beta would be available in a few days. Please be patient :)


If I want to ask for Beta for the weekend I will do so. If it bothers you, skip reading those posts.

Please respect it, if a moderator wants to bring a discussion back to the topic. THX! ;)

Fobos
First Sergeant
Posts: 243
Joined: Thu 11 Aug 2011 19:57
Contact:

Re: Pre-order Wargame and get access to the mutiplayer beta!

Postby Fobos » Fri 10 Feb 2012 10:32

Forgive, I can not translate and read all theme.

I have bought Wargame in STEAM.
I can join a beta?
When the beta will be accessible?

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests