Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Kodokai
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 21:20
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby Kodokai » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:25

diablo wrote:
unkelek wrote:
Hippopotamus wrote:What? We get the beta TODAY?! Who said that?! :OOO

Here:
Vince wrote:One bit of last minute news – players who preorder the game online via the official website or Steam will be granted today exclusive access to the new multiplayer Beta.


if that true. i'm now pre-ordered on the steam.


I'd say preorder from their site if its same price incase steamers have to wait longer.

diablo
Specialist
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun 5 Feb 2012 12:01
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby diablo » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:39

Kodokai wrote:I'd say preorder from their site if its same price incase steamers have to wait longer.


I think this is nonsense!

sgnl05
Sergeant Major of the Army
Posts: 390
Joined: Wed 3 Aug 2011 13:20
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby sgnl05 » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:41

Beta is already out for Focus store preorders. I just got an email :mrgreen:

User avatar
QShadow
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 760
Joined: Sun 10 Jul 2011 11:22
Location: Austria, Vienna
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby QShadow » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:41

Just to clarify that the beta will start tiday, Fr. 10.02.2012... ok. Can anyone of the steam preorder guys download the game (you know steam normally has this predownloadfunction), because I cant.

*Always the same... STEAM YOU LAZY BASTERDZ!!1!* :roll:
Last edited by QShadow on Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:43, edited 1 time in total.
Image

devilfm
Corporal
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:41
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby devilfm » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:43

i have purchased the game on steam and didn't received the key for beta multiplayer....why?

Kodokai
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 21:20
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby Kodokai » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:44

devilfm wrote:i have purchased the game on steam and not received che key for beta multiplayer....why?



Cause you ordered from steam not their store.

devilfm
Corporal
Posts: 46
Joined: Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:41
Location: Rome, Italy
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby devilfm » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:46

Kodokai wrote:
devilfm wrote:i have purchased the game on steam and not received che key for beta multiplayer....why?



Cause you ordered from steam not their store.


steam:

"Pre-purchase Wargame: European Escalation and receive exclusive access to the new multiplayer-beta once it's available!

The new multiplayer-beta of Wargame: European Escalation features:

All vehicles and units playable
4 multiplayer maps (from 1vs1 to 4vs4)
Friends and team-management
Level-up system, unlocking of units and Army Deck creation
League system with official worldwide ranking"

Kodokai
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 21:20
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby Kodokai » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:48

devilfm wrote:
Kodokai wrote:
devilfm wrote:i have purchased the game on steam and not received che key for beta multiplayer....why?



Cause you ordered from steam not their store.


steam:

"Pre-purchase Wargame: European Escalation and receive exclusive access to the new multiplayer-beta once it's available!

The new multiplayer-beta of Wargame: European Escalation features:

All vehicles and units playable
4 multiplayer maps (from 1vs1 to 4vs4)
Friends and team-management
Level-up system, unlocking of units and Army Deck creation
League system with official worldwide ranking"


It's only just become available, steam is 6-8 hours behind. It's normal practice with steam

Hippopotamus
Corporal
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue 3 Jan 2012 09:48
Location: Tampere, Finland
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby Hippopotamus » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:48

devilfm wrote:i have purchased the game on steam and didn't received the key for beta multiplayer....why?

Neither did I.. We might not actually need a key, Steam will automatically give it to us once we launch the game. That's how it works with other Steam games.

QShadow wrote:Just to clarify that the beta will start tiday, Fr. 10.02.2012... ok. Can anyone of the steam preorder guys download the game (you know steam normally has this predownloadfunction), because I cant.

*Always the same... STEAM YOU LAZY BASTERDZ!!1!* :roll:

Image
Damn you Gabe!

Kodokai
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu 9 Feb 2012 21:20
Contact:

Re: Wargame unveils impressive multiplayer trailer!

Postby Kodokai » Fri 10 Feb 2012 13:49

Give it 6 hours atleast, then we can whine. Bright side Tera weekend has started :lol:

Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests