No Comp Stomp in MP?

hodepodge
Private
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu 23 Feb 2012 11:12
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby hodepodge » Thu 23 Feb 2012 11:17

Just registered to give my support to have this in as well. I was in fact going to purchase the game already since it seems interesting, but decided to make sure this feature is included. But I guess it isn't :(

For me, the "co-op" humans vs AI games have always been the most enjoyable for example in CoH. I generally suck at strategy games and dont really have the time either to learn all the details and strategies of each game, in a human vs human scenario this makes me a huge handicap for the team I'm in (and I dont want to ruin other peoples games :geek:) or in a 1vs1 scenario I just lose every time which is not fun. In a human team vs AI team it is much more manageable by placing some an easy AI on the AI team to balance it out a bit... Also, I'm not generally interested the "competetive" side of gaming, ladders and such. I much prefer the "lets just have some fun together" aspect of a relaxed co-op game.

User avatar
BobbyDylan
Sergeant First-Class
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon 13 Feb 2012 13:39
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby BobbyDylan » Thu 23 Feb 2012 11:20

hodepodge wrote:Also, I'm not generally interested the "competetive" side of gaming, ladders and such. I much prefer the "lets just have some fun together" aspect of a relaxed co-op game.



This!

bigbadbobned
Corporal
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed 18 Jan 2012 16:45
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby bigbadbobned » Thu 23 Feb 2012 14:10

BobbyDylan wrote:
hodepodge wrote:Also, I'm not generally interested the "competetive" side of gaming, ladders and such. I much prefer the "lets just have some fun together" aspect of a relaxed co-op game.



This!


Me too!
Love fun with mates more than somewhat huge concentration involved in PVP

numptyboy
Private
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed 15 Feb 2012 10:15
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby numptyboy » Thu 23 Feb 2012 14:39

Me aswell, sometimes i just dont want the put up with trolling or stress involved in pvp games.

hurtmypony
Specialist
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu 23 Feb 2012 15:14
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby hurtmypony » Thu 23 Feb 2012 15:19

Registered to let the designers know:

No comp stomp, no sale.

That's 3 copies you would have sold with this feature.

I am sure it is a great game, but the lack of MP vs. AI makes it a no-buy with my small group.

I'll keep checking back in case it is decided that it will be patched in.

Eagle Eye242
Private First-Class
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:16
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby Eagle Eye242 » Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:17

Also registering to let the Devs know that they REALLY need to add Co-op to this game, very dissapointed that it isn't already implimented.

Gal Marcel Bigeard
Corporal
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu 30 Jun 2011 12:31
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby Gal Marcel Bigeard » Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:41

Hi all,

We are implementing the ability to play multiplayer againt AI.
We didn't know prior to Open Beta that this feature was so important for the community.
A big part of the Eugen Team is working to implement this feature as fast as we can.

We will have the ability to play multiplayer againt AI before 1 month.
We are doing our best to implement this as fast as possible.

We will keep you informed.
Image

Falaris
Private
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu 23 Feb 2012 09:39
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby Falaris » Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:49

Thanks, good news!

Bear
Private
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat 18 Feb 2012 18:04
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby Bear » Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:51

Gal Marcel Bigeard wrote:Hi all,

We are implementing the ability to play multiplayer againt AI.
We didn't know prior to Open Beta that this feature was so important for the community.
A big part of the Eugen Team is working to implement this feature as fast as we can.

We will have the ability to play multiplayer againt AI before 1 month.
We are doing our best to implement this as fast as possible.

We will keep you informed.


Thank you! good news can't wait!

spectralmeat
Private
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:46
Contact:

Re: No Comp Stomp in MP?

Postby spectralmeat » Thu 23 Feb 2012 17:52

Gal Marcel Bigeard wrote:Hi all,

We are implementing the ability to play multiplayer againt AI.
We didn't know prior to Open Beta that this feature was so important for the community.
A big part of the Eugen Team is working to implement this feature as fast as we can.

We will have the ability to play multiplayer againt AI before 1 month.
We are doing our best to implement this as fast as possible.

We will keep you informed.


That is awesome news !
I've registered to let you guys know I'd also like to request this feature. I am off to steam to buy the game now !

Thanks !

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests