Best Wargame fan videos

User avatar
[bin]leiwand
Corporal
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue 26 Jun 2012 11:02
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby [bin]leiwand » Sun 25 Nov 2012 19:49

Thanks for your nice posts!! Another clip is already in production... ;) As u can see my first one took me quiet a long time to make, so i need some more time for new incredible stuff for the new one...

:!: If you havent seen my first one u can use this LINK below to watch... :!:

http://youtu.be/mqe00E76w-w

Thx again for watchin and stay tuned!! :mrgreen:

[bin]leiwand
Image

User avatar
Mtp34
Sergeant Major
Posts: 266
Joined: Mon 16 Jul 2012 14:04
Location: France
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby Mtp34 » Thu 29 Nov 2012 09:13

[bin]leiwand wrote:Thanks for your nice posts!! Another clip is already in production... ;) As u can see my first one took me quiet a long time to make, so i need some more time for new incredible stuff for the new one...

:!: If you havent seen my first one u can use this LINK below to watch... :!:

http://youtu.be/mqe00E76w-w

Thx again for watchin and stay tuned!! :mrgreen:

[bin]leiwand



Impressed !!!! leiwand you did really a great job -> Thumb up
Image

User avatar
varis
Brigadier
Posts: 3220
Joined: Mon 20 Feb 2012 16:52
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby varis » Thu 6 Dec 2012 14:01

[bin]leiwand wrote:Thanks for your nice posts!! Another clip is already in production... ;) As u can see my first one took me quiet a long time to make, so i need some more time for new incredible stuff for the new one...

:!: If you havent seen my first one u can use this LINK below to watch... :!:

http://youtu.be/mqe00E76w-w

Thx again for watchin and stay tuned!! :mrgreen:

[bin]leiwand


Nice editing and effects. A bit overdone I think - 4 or so screens sliding and rotating around constantly gives a bit nervous feeling - you could have shown some longer action shots maybe, and in a showcase vid like this you could also show the game's strategic interface.
Image

User avatar
Fri13
Lieutenant
Posts: 1023
Joined: Thu 22 Mar 2012 14:22

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby Fri13 » Thu 6 Dec 2012 14:29

It would be nice to make videos.... if it just would be possible.

When does Eugen re-enable recording back to game?

Again today we had two awesome games but no change to save replay at all....
It is funny that Eugen tries to make community around recordings in forums, without re-enabling recording feature....

User avatar
[bin]leiwand
Corporal
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue 26 Jun 2012 11:02
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby [bin]leiwand » Fri 7 Dec 2012 07:47

varis wrote:
[bin]leiwand wrote:Thanks for your nice posts!! Another clip is already in production... ;) As u can see my first one took me quiet a long time to make, so i need some more time for new incredible stuff for the new one...

:!: If you havent seen my first one u can use this LINK below to watch... :!:

http://youtu.be/mqe00E76w-w

Thx again for watchin and stay tuned!! :mrgreen:

[bin]leiwand


Nice editing and effects. A bit overdone I think - 4 or so screens sliding and rotating around constantly gives a bit nervous feeling - you could have shown some longer action shots maybe, and in a showcase vid like this you could also show the game's strategic interface.


THX for givin me feedback varis --- second one is already in production and i think about to make it not soo fast and stress cut like the one before. Even as u say Ill try to integrate more the "strategic" side of the game, but that needs time, cause it should be better than the video before. So stay tuned and thx for ur feedback.

(bin)leiwand
Image

User avatar
praslovan
Major-General
Posts: 3857
Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011 21:56
Location: Slav inhabited Alps
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby praslovan » Fri 7 Dec 2012 17:42

@[bin]leiwand

Awesome it really is. Just tone it down a bit with the transitions. Don't listen to those boring people saying something about the interface and longer action shots. They are boring and do not fit in the CINEMATIC action video (Im looking at you Varis).


Now I really wish Eugen actually modelled tanks and other stuff properly. Not that tank firing looks like kindergarten swing. :(


EDIT: On the second thought. I'm gonna do something and use your video in the process. Since it is really good.

User avatar
[bin]leiwand
Corporal
Posts: 21
Joined: Tue 26 Jun 2012 11:02
Location: Austria
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby [bin]leiwand » Sun 9 Dec 2012 10:35

praslovan wrote:@[bin]leiwand

Awesome it really is. Just tone it down a bit with the transitions. Don't listen to those boring people saying something about the interface and longer action shots. They are boring and do not fit in the CINEMATIC action video (Im looking at you Varis).


Now I really wish Eugen actually modelled tanks and other stuff properly. Not that tank firing looks like kindergarten swing. :(


EDIT: On the second thought. I'm gonna do something and use your video in the process. Since it is really good.


Thx for ur nice words and the next will be finished soon i can promise its different but cool...

So if anybody havent seen my first one.. here is the Link

:arrow: http://youtu.be/mqe00E76w-w :!:

see u soon on the second part and stay tuned

(bin)leiwand :D
Image

bin.zwieda
Second-Lieutenant
Posts: 761
Joined: Wed 19 Sep 2012 23:47
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby bin.zwieda » Thu 13 Dec 2012 00:14

praslovan wrote:... I'm gonna do something and use your video in the process...


hi praslovan!

leiwand is bloody busy this week, he asked me to reply.
thanks a lot for liking the video so much!

he would also like to ask you, what "use your video in the process" would mean.
it´s his very much loved "baby" and would not like to see it somewehere else in some "modified" and/or "copied" version.

ofcourse, "inspiration" is very much ok, but please be so kind not to "rape" his video in any kind.
;)

User avatar
praslovan
Major-General
Posts: 3857
Joined: Tue 20 Sep 2011 21:56
Location: Slav inhabited Alps
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby praslovan » Fri 14 Dec 2012 22:20

bin.zwieda wrote:
praslovan wrote:... I'm gonna do something and use your video in the process...


hi praslovan!

leiwand is bloody busy this week, he asked me to reply.
thanks a lot for liking the video so much!

he would also like to ask you, what "use your video in the process" would mean.
it´s his very much loved "baby" and would not like to see it somewehere else in some "modified" and/or "copied" version.

ofcourse, "inspiration" is very much ok, but please be so kind not to "rape" his video in any kind.
;)

Oh... I just used it in this thread to show how silly tank animation are in the game. This
Nothing too drastic.

User avatar
FirmusPiett
Lieutenant
Posts: 1108
Joined: Sun 5 Aug 2012 15:03
Location: A galaxy far, far away...
Contact:

Re: Best Wargame fan videos

Postby FirmusPiett » Sun 30 Dec 2012 02:12

[bin]leiwand wrote:http://youtu.be/mqe00E76w-w

Awesome! Sure a tad overdone perhaps with the multiple boxes, there was a little too much movement, but otherwise really cool. Great idea and footage too.
Image

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests