You can find all Results here: http://challonge.com/WTLSeason0

RULES

in case of a disconnect
in the first 5 minutes of a game:
- if 1 player disconnects: REGAME
- if complete team disconnects: REGAME
after the first 5 minutes:
- if 1 player disconnects: no consequences
- if complete team disconnects: LOSS for the disconnected team (pls contact me)

In case of a regame the host of the first game have to rehost the game INSTANTLY and have to invite all other players immediately. Watching the replay of the first game is forbidden!

if a team doesn't appear at specified time
- first time: second chance (pls contact me)
- second time: win for the other team (pls contact me)

Team-Switching
EACH player who wants to play in another team except his main-team has to contact me. If i say no, there is NO WAY to play in a second team.

played mode
- one FFA-Round. WIN: 3 points. (ingame)DRAW: 1 point per team. LOSS: 0 points.
- Nations are free to choose (NvN an PvP possible)

3v3, variable mode (will be "vetoed")
=> Execution: There will be 3 mode/map-bundles:
DESTRUCTION (4500 starting points, 5000 points to reach, 40 min timelimit)
Maps: Dual Field, Rivers of Blood, Fulda Gap, Hamburger Hill, Hammerhead, Airfield, Joint Strike, A Bridge too far, Straight Ahead, The Last Base, Blitz, Storm Eye, Mecklenburg
ECONOMY (4500 starting points, 50 min timelimit, 5500 points to reach)
Maps: Dual Field, Rivers of Blood, Fulda Gap, Hamburger Hill, Hammerhead, Airfield, Joint Strike, A Bridge too far, Straight Ahead, The Last Base, Blitz, Storm Eye, Mecklenburg
CONQUEST (4500 starting points, 40 min timelimit, ALL sectures to capture)
Maps: Hell's Highway, Hammerhead, Airfield, Storm Eye, Mecklenburg, Rivers of Blood, Fulda Gap

Before each game the team which is UPPER-Bracket can choose one mode/map-bundles to VETO it. Then the LOWER-Bracket-Team can VETO a second map/mode-bundle. The map/mode-bundle which ramains will be the played mode.

Then the maps will be "vetoed", same process like the map/mode-bundles, but now the LOWER-Bracket-Team starts.

Example:
Team 1: I veto Dual Field
Team 2: I veto Streams of Blood
Team 1: I veto...
At the end, only ONE map is left. This one will be played.

EXECUTION

one round = one week
1. Look up the grid at challonge to find out which team is your opponent
2. Contact the team-leader of the other team
3. Organisate the match (time, veto the bundles and so on)
4. Play :)
5. Report result

How to report your result
- write a PM at noDestiny (me) with this informations:
- name of the WINNER and LOSER
- Screenshot of the result
- Replay (link to http://escalation.eu) with a indication if the replay is interesting (because i want to cast some replays in german)

I need this message from both teams. The leader of the team have to send me this PM.

PARTICIPATING TEAMS (board-account of their leader)

- WTF? (Drrty-D)
- PLF Risky Business (High-O-)
- PLF Finland (ElBubba)
- CYT (noDestiny)
- StrategyGamerTV-Com (Marschall Lannes)
- No Unit (Shifu)
- The Beasts (enohka)
- DAY ([DAY]Topspin2005)
- YOBA (T-80U)
- Steel Balalaika (SEREGA(SAMARA))
- Burning Phoenix 1 (Jeslee)
- Burning Phoenix 2 (Kinetic)
- Iron Tide (fiva55)
- SKD (DiakonAndy)
- Gwardia Kosmosu (Shify) (inactive => freewin for your team)
- DNO (dzimmu) (inactive => freewin for your team)

UPCOMING LEAGUE-SYSTEM

Awards:
No awards yet. But maybe in future ;)

Some notes:
-some replays will casted by me (in german)
-no website yet, next seasons there will be one ;)

PS: My english isnt that good, if you found any misstakes pls contact me :D
Last edited by noDestiny on Tue 11 Jun 2013 14:16, edited 77 times in total.

SikkeSakke
Chief Warrant Officer

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby SikkeSakke » Sat 29 Dec 2012 16:53

16 teams - really nice.

I have couple of questions:

1) Is first round supposed to be played at week1 or later?
2) I know that this is somewhere in registration thread but how choosing maps and gamemode happens? Little example how team A and B choose those tiny things would be nice. Forget this, I need to learn to read...

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby noDestiny » Sat 29 Dec 2012 17:34

SikkeSakke wrote:1) Is first round supposed to be played at week1 or later?

The first round will be played from now to 06.01. It isnt allowed to play matches from other rounds earlier. If some matches cant be played in this time, the round will be elongated. I hope I understood you correctly :D

varis
Brigadier

Postby varis » Tue 1 Jan 2013 14:30

15 rounds? :shock: This is going to take some 4-5 months to play just for the preliminary season, with many teams ceasing to exist midway through, new ones ready to jump to the fray, and ALB will possibly be released before we finish :?

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby noDestiny » Tue 1 Jan 2013 14:56

varis wrote:15 rounds? :shock: This is going to take some 4-5 months to play just for the preliminary season, with many teams ceasing to exist midway through, new ones ready to jump to the fray, and ALB will possibly be released before we finish :?

The first round is the only round in which it isnt allowed to play against matches of other Rounds. 15 matches are much, i know that. But i want to make it faster later with the possibility to play against clans of other rounds, but i want to test the activity of the clans first ;)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Tue 1 Jan 2013 15:10

Dzimmu from DNO may contact me :D
We should be available as long as the proposed date isn't at odds with our Clash of the Clans match.
______
And a question regarding map vetoes: Let's assume the mode is Total(thanks varis) destruction, so will the map veto work like this?
First map: Dual Field - to be played when noone vetoes ... okay UPPER team says no problem, but lower team uses their veto
Second map: Rivers of Blood - to be played if upper team doesn't say "veto" ... okay, upper team cries veto here, so the map played will be the third: Fulda Gap

This way we'll never play any other map but the above mentioned first three. However, if the map-veto works like the mode-veto we'll have to maps vetoed out, but have 9 maps remaining - which one to play then?

Or do both teams have the right to veto 5x here? (so 10 maps are vetoed out, but as it is 11 maps - at least in TD and ECO - there will be one map to be played)

And maybe a little suggestion: As the team who don't start with vetoing has an advantage (if the mode you don't want to play is vetoed by your enemy, you can determine the played mode), i suggest that upper team starts vetoing within modes whereas the lower team starts to veto within the maps. This should increase the fairness here ...

Well, I hope you got what I intended to say, if I was bit unprecise anywhere, just contact me via steam :)

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby noDestiny » Tue 1 Jan 2013 15:45

Shifu wrote:Dzimmu from DNO may contact me :D
We should be available as long as the proposed date isn't at odds with our Clash of the Clans match.
______
And a question regarding map vetoes: Let's assume the mode is Total destruction, so will the map veto work like this?
First map: Dual Field - to be played when noone vetoes ... okay UPPER team says no problem, but lower team uses their veto
Second map: Rivers of Blood - to be played if upper team doesn't say "veto" ... okay, upper team cries veto here, so the map played will be the third: Fulda Gap

This way we'll never play any other map but the above mentioned first three. However, if the map-veto works like the mode-veto we'll have to maps vetoed out, but have 9 maps remaining - which one to play then?

No. Correct:
Team 1: I veto Dual Field
Team 2: I veto Streams of Blood
Team 1: I veto...
At the end, only ONE map is left. This one will be played.

And your suggestions is good, I will change rules ;)

Shifu
Lieutenant General

Postby Shifu » Tue 1 Jan 2013 16:48

Ok, thanks for the clarification :)

varis
Brigadier

Postby varis » Tue 1 Jan 2013 17:46

Shifu wrote:This way we'll never play any other map but the above mentioned first three. However, if the map-veto works like the mode-veto we'll have to maps vetoed out, but have 9 maps remaining - which one to play then?

I'd suggest vetoing the popular maps/modes, this will make the game interesting for your opponent ;)

PS. "Total destruction" is very misleading, since there is a points to reach defined, this means plain Destruction mode (no need to kill all command vehicles to win).

noDestiny
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby noDestiny » Tue 1 Jan 2013 17:55

varis wrote:
I'd suggest vetoing the popular maps/modes, this will make the game interesting for your opponent ;)

How should this work?

PS. "Total destruction" is very misleading, since there is a points to reach defined, this means plain Destruction mode (no need to kill all command vehicles to win).

Thanks, I correct this... :)

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”