Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

enohka
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Wargame Team League - Qualification Season

Postby enohka » Wed 6 Feb 2013 08:48

varis wrote:But isn't a team allowed to add new players - Enohka could recruit 2 new buddies and have the team manned again. Being forced to sit out for 2-3 months just because you happened to play in a team that went inactive sounds... a bit harsh? :?

Thank you varis, thats excatly the point!

[DAY]Topspin2005 wrote:@ Varis: Normally all this should be no problem in such a small community; and most teams are very fair here and play just for fun. But the intense "teamswitching" in the past (and playing for several teams) killed the confidence and fun.

To be back on the football example - it's like Bayern Munich:
They buy/rent all good, available players and many fans are no longer interested in football because all know who will win the league ;)

Perfect example, now you just admitted, that the jealousy speaks out of you - same for the Bayern Müchen haters.

Okay guys, I wont bitch around, in the end it was just a question - I will find my setup for Beast.

And please top this football references guys, this is neither football nor a professional league or something like that, it is just for fun.

I still dont get why it would hurt you so much if somebody would swtich a team when his own turned inactive. I think its less fun getting freewins and stuff. Especially in such a small and lovly community where everybody knows each other is it harsh to say to people "You are not allowed to play here for 2-3 Months because others turned inactive, sry bro".

[DAY]Topspin2005
General

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Wed 6 Feb 2013 09:02

enohka wrote:perfect example, now you just admitted, that the jealousy speak out of you - same for the Bayern Müchen haters

If we were jealous, we would recruit more good players like other teams. But we are 10 members now and there is no more recruiting - we are happy with our fighters :D

And maybe you noticed that we often replace players in our formation. Without that i think we can win 2-3 more games in the teamleague - but for us it's more important that all players get's experience and fun there.

So we are ok with it ;)

But sadly (i hope you also noticed) teams are leaving the league or show less interest. And i think there i come back to Bayern Munich ;)

Mtp34
Sergeant Major

Postby Mtp34 » Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:03

enohka wrote:
varis wrote:But isn't a team allowed to add new players - Enohka could recruit 2 new buddies and have the team manned again. Being forced to sit out for 2-3 months just because you happened to play in a team that went inactive sounds... a bit harsh? :?

Thank you varis, thats excatly the point!

Yes and No from my opinion. we all knew in the beginning, that this league will last longer then only a few weeks, so everybody should have taken this in consideration before signing up. But i agree that now with actual situation we should maybe make a break here and reorganise the teams.

[DAY]Topspin2005 wrote:@ Varis: Normally all this should be no problem in such a small community; and most teams are very fair here and play just for fun. But the intense "teamswitching" in the past (and playing for several teams) killed the confidence and fun.

To be back on the football example - it's like Bayern Munich:
They buy/rent all good, available players and many fans are no longer interested in football because all know who will win the league ;)

Perfect example, now you just admitted, that the jealousy speaks out of you - same for the Bayern Müchen haters.

Well jealousy is certainly not the case here, as we know very well where we are and what we want. We are a funclan of "old" people who relax during the evening while playing this game and dont take things too serious :)

Okay guys, I wont bitch around, in the end it was just a question - I will find my setup for Beast.

You certainly will, there are still very good players active.

And please top this football references guys, this is neither football nor a professional league or something like that, it is just for fun.

I like football examples ;) and i personally "hate" Bayern Muenchen

I still dont get why it would hurt you so much if somebody would swtich a team when his own turned inactive. I think its less fun getting freewins and stuff. Especially in such a small and lovly community where everybody knows each other is it harsh to say to people "You are not allowed to play here for 2-3 Months because others turned inactive, sry bro".

Yeah but only if we would have taken that into consideration upfront and before the whole League started. The thing which disturbed not only DAY, as well others too, that the teamswitching thing was done without letting others know and this is what i personally didnt find ok. I agree with the fact that this is certainly not a comfortable situation to sit around for 2-3 month, so thats fine with me if noDestiny would decide to make a break here and reorg the whole thing, even if this would very annoying for him i guess.

Mtp34
Sergeant Major

Postby Mtp34 » Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:06

Buck Turgidson wrote:I have to agree with mtp and topspin, I don't feel comfortable with team hopping. However if 2 out of 3 go inactive, the team should have the right to introduce replacements, players that are not yet playing in the league. I see nothing wrong with that, new players are fine but mixing existing teams doesn't feel right.

+1

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:31

Mtp34 wrote:

I see you like red color,like Bayern M. trikots :twisted: .Bayern rules,as long as they buy croats like Manđukić ;) .

Mtp34
Sergeant Major

Postby Mtp34 » Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:38

Drrty-D wrote:
Mtp34 wrote:

I see you like red color,like Bayern M. trikots :twisted: .Bayern rules,as long as they buy croats like Manđukić ;) .

I realised that too when i submitted the post lol. Actually my favorite colour is BLUE.
Ur right they made a good deal with him and he plays very good this season, certainly better then in Wolfsburg.

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:44

Mtp34 wrote:
Drrty-D wrote:
Mtp34 wrote:

I realised that too when i submitted the post lol. Actually my favorite colour is BLUE.
Ur right they made a good deal with him and he plays very good this season, certainly better then in Wolfsburg.

Because he plays as attacker,not under Magath as winger...But lets get back to the topic,hmmm what is the topic.. :roll:

enohka
Second-Lieutenant

Postby enohka » Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:48

Drrty-D wrote:
Because he plays as attacker,not under Magath as winger...But lets get back to the topic,hmmm what is the topic.. :roll:

that im the expectional attacker you paid millions of transfer euros for and now you are not allowed to use me!

just kidding, guys stop it pls, its okay. The football examples are nothing but selfdisses. Every club would do the same like BAAAAYAAN if they had the $$$ and influence. But they have not. So they have to use what they have.

Oliver
Colonel

Postby Oliver » Wed 6 Feb 2013 11:56

Good that this isn't football and we are now coming back to topic...

enohka
Second-Lieutenant

Postby enohka » Wed 6 Feb 2013 12:02

well, this whole discussion was started by a moderator..

as I said, the topic about switching should be stopped by now. Only question is if noDestiny is willing to do one "Tranfser/Reorganization" break. But I think its not even necessary for this season.

Thank you.

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”