Log for "Ultimate Patch"

dzimmu
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Log for "Ultimate Patch"

Postby dzimmu » Fri 19 Apr 2013 18:46

Funny, your masterplan doesn't work anymore.
Have you found your team by this time?
panzersaurkrautwefer wrote:Nor has there been a decent explanation why US debt is relevant to the fact the panzersaurkrautwefer are unable to focus on his own problems. Mental exercise: total Russia collapse. Like literally. Customs union falls into a black hole..

ElPeletas
Sergeant First-Class

Postby ElPeletas » Sat 20 Apr 2013 05:18

Just back in the game after a few weeks of absence... all I can say is... game is gone to !, not going to dwelve in a 5 page dissertation... just expressing what I feel after a few games... hate all you want for what I am going to say..but playing the game as PACT has become a nightmare!...AA is GONE!... and at a disadvantage in virtually every unit classification... SHAME! If it ain't broken DON'T FIX IT! ...TOTAL BOTCH UP! Nato is simply FASTER stronger and with a far longer reach than PACT... game has turned into a static arty slugfest in which PACT is virtually defenseless against NATO mobility....and those MORTARS!...GOD... everyday is FUCHS day... it's like the damned things were on sale... running around the place unscathed at the speed of light... as I said...sad to be back to this...
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Sat 20 Apr 2013 16:31, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Language
**The plan is the first casualty in combat, it seldom survives first contact with the enemy**

DelroyMonjo
Colonel

Postby DelroyMonjo » Sat 20 Apr 2013 05:36

ElPeletas, have you been talkin' with zimmy? He isn't happy either. :shock:
Illegitimi non carborundum.

DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Postby DeuZerre » Sat 20 Apr 2013 09:01

ElPeletas wrote:AA is GONE!

There not a single AA that's been downgraded.

ElPeletas wrote:and those MORTARS!

No change here either.

ElPeletas wrote:everyday is FUCHS day

That die to any AP3+ shell and haven't been buffed in the slightest since the old days.

People just kept improving during your break, that's all.
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

dzimmu
Second-Lieutenant

Postby dzimmu » Sat 20 Apr 2013 10:13

Join shade if you want to face me.

Have you found your team by this time?
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Sat 20 Apr 2013 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
panzersaurkrautwefer wrote:Nor has there been a decent explanation why US debt is relevant to the fact the panzersaurkrautwefer are unable to focus on his own problems. Mental exercise: total Russia collapse. Like literally. Customs union falls into a black hole..

ElPeletas
Sergeant First-Class

Postby ElPeletas » Sat 20 Apr 2013 13:38

DelroyMonjo wrote:ElPeletas, have you been talkin' with zimmy? He isn't happy either. :shock:

Nah....but you seem to be super happy... good for you!
**The plan is the first casualty in combat, it seldom survives first contact with the enemy**

ElPeletas
Sergeant First-Class

Postby ElPeletas » Sat 20 Apr 2013 13:48

DeuZerre wrote:
ElPeletas wrote:AA is GONE!

There not a single AA that's been downgraded.

ElPeletas wrote:and those MORTARS!

No change here either.

ElPeletas wrote:everyday is FUCHS day

That die to any AP3+ shell and haven't been buffed in the slightest since the old days.

People just kept improving during your break, that's all.

DeuZerre, it has nothing to do with people improving, it's always been a win some lose some situation on 4/4... in regards of your statement on AA...sorry but I find it hard to believe when Tunguskas have been rendered useless now... I got a vet2 tunguska miss 4 out of 5 shots to an Apache well within range yesterday. About mortars... i did not say they had been changed...read my post again carefully please and you will see i referred to them only to point out the massive advantage they confer to NATO when things degenerate into an arty shoot-out. And fuchs/vabs/recon...it! virtually everything... is way faster than anything PACT has... speed is time, time is money... NATO has the edge... end of story.
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Sat 20 Apr 2013 16:08, edited 1 time in total.

DiabloTigerSix
Colonel

Postby DiabloTigerSix » Sat 20 Apr 2013 14:03

I've got a few interesting replays here of recent games in which I was more than happy to participate as PACT:

http://escalation.eu/index.php?viewReplay=1229
http://escalation.eu/index.php?viewReplay=1230
http://escalation.eu/index.php?viewReplay=1231
http://escalation.eu/index.php?viewReplay=1232

Btw. Even though I do a lot better with T-64 + T-80 composition, I started using T-72's recently because I find it more fun and challenging to get up close and personal (T-72's fit that playstyle better) and I'm also a big fan of Grozny 1994-95 tactics :mrgreen:

DiabloTigerSix
Colonel

Postby DiabloTigerSix » Sat 20 Apr 2013 14:13

Question for marshalls: Why didn't you buff the aiming time of the T-62 tree? I understand the base T-62 is the cheapest PACT tank, possible balance issues there, but what about the obr 1975, T-62M? It's especially weird that such high-tech machines as the T-62M-1 and M-V have such long aiming time. The T-62M-V isn't just an ATGM tank, its gun is exceptionally good too. Long aiming time ruins it a bit.

ikalugin
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!

Postby ikalugin » Sat 20 Apr 2013 14:15

The aim time was buffed for tanks with integrated FCS.
Spoiler : :
We need more missilez code for the missilez god.
Praslovan:
"Tactical Ikalugin inbound on this position in 10... 9..."

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”