Log for "Ultimate Patch"

dzimmu
Second-Lieutenant

Re: Log for "Ultimate Patch"

Postby dzimmu » Mon 22 Apr 2013 11:58

The term "developer patch" will mean the developer patch.
panzersaurkrautwefer wrote:Nor has there been a decent explanation why US debt is relevant to the fact the panzersaurkrautwefer are unable to focus on his own problems. Mental exercise: total Russia collapse. Like literally. Customs union falls into a black hole..

DelroyMonjo
Colonel

Postby DelroyMonjo » Mon 22 Apr 2013 12:02

Dimmy, the horse you have been flogging, died!
Illegitimi non carborundum.

dzimmu
Second-Lieutenant

Postby dzimmu » Mon 22 Apr 2013 12:04

It's funny that now deuzerre tries to distance himself from the developers of the patch.
That says a lot.
panzersaurkrautwefer wrote:Nor has there been a decent explanation why US debt is relevant to the fact the panzersaurkrautwefer are unable to focus on his own problems. Mental exercise: total Russia collapse. Like literally. Customs union falls into a black hole..

DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Postby DeuZerre » Mon 22 Apr 2013 12:13

Where do I distance myself from fellow Marshals?
30 marshals.
Take FLX out since he's not a military expert (he said it).
Take me out since I'm not a military expert (I say it).

Add Ikalugin (sadly with a dead computer during the patching process) as a Russian military expert (He says it).
Add Solvens since he's a French military hardware expert (He shows it).

And now, have fun with seeing who is/isn't a military expert in the 26 remaining marshals.
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

diana olympos
Lieutenant Colonel

Postby diana olympos » Mon 22 Apr 2013 13:18

I'm definetly not one...

But i think i'm not sooo bad (Tactical darricks inbound :p) at thinking about match upo, strategy and maths....

Buregdzya
Sergeant Major

Postby Buregdzya » Mon 22 Apr 2013 14:00

I'd like to contribute to this very fruitful discussion by remarking that Wargame: European Escalation is a "proprietary" piece of product. The copyright and other rights lie with Eugen/Focus (don't mind the details here for the sake of argument).

This implies that the produce "Wargame: European Escalation" will take the shape to whatever liking of the owner(s).

Therefore, no f**** amount of self-entitlement-feeling of certain individuals on these forums are going to change that. It's the owner who decided that a group of people, here called "the Marshalls", will provide some input as to how to shape the (now) ultimate patch. They did that to their best knowledge and conscious, as we all can assume. The owner hereupon released that patch.

Now, besides stating the obvious that the whole (patch) exercise was conducted in a legitimate manner, I think I'm by far not alone by saying that the ultimate patch is overall ok-to-great.

Still, some individual act as if their lives depended on WEE and its particular settings. I mean, how about getting some perspective and, err.. life?!

DelroyMonjo
Colonel

Postby DelroyMonjo » Mon 22 Apr 2013 14:09

Pretty compelling argument, Buregdzya. Agreed. I've been thru patches just like everyone else and haven't liked some things but have never found them a reason to get bitter or hateful over a few changes. Suck it up and Move on.

dzimmu
Second-Lieutenant

Postby dzimmu » Mon 22 Apr 2013 14:12

Pretty compelling argument, Buregdzya. Agreed. I've been thru patches just like everyone else and haven't liked some things but have never found them a reason to get bitter or hateful over a few changes. Suck it up and Move on.
Everyone remembers how many liters of tears you have shed over and over again. :mrgreen:

DelroyMonjo
Colonel

Postby DelroyMonjo » Mon 22 Apr 2013 14:39

Bring 'em on, dizzy, you're the "quotemaster"!

controlvolume
First Sergeant

Postby controlvolume » Tue 23 Apr 2013 05:08

dzimmu wrote:
Everyone remembers how many liters of tears you have shed over and over again. :mrgreen:

I don't. They probably got lost in the vat of yours.