New ELO new RUSH for win

Random
Captain

Re: New ELO new RUSH for win

Postby Random » Tue 16 Apr 2013 23:31

Drrty-D wrote:
Random wrote:how does it not get boring for you after 2 games to always use the same build and press move fast?

on topic:
I think rushing would be a smaller problem if everyone had to keep their name and couldn`t change it all the time.

Never have a same build in my games,always improvising a little more,sometimes it works,sometimes not,like sometimes rush in on menu,sometimes not.

Random wrote: I think rushing would be a smaller problem if everyone had to keep their name and couldn`t change it all the time.

:o ,epic ;) ,but it wont happen,tell me one online game where you cant change your name,ridicilus,we are not in the slavery age,where one get a number for the rest of his life.

I guess you are right, you say your (rush-)build changes all the time. But a lot of units have to always be the same when rushing and games where one player rushes play out almost always very similarly. (this can be said for a lot of other builds too tho)

I think it would be cool if every player had some kind of profile-page, like in steam. This page could show the first name of that person. On that page could be everything displayed like in the rankings-section on http://www.wargame-ee.com. This would make it impossible to not be recognised as the person who rushed someone if the rushed checked the profile and remembered the rushers name. The ingame-name could ofc still be changed.

this system would allow people to know who they are playing against without taking options away(enslaving ??) its users.

mmpaco
Staff Sergeant

Postby mmpaco » Wed 17 Apr 2013 02:18

Okay whoever you all are, if you are going to smurf please don't be a ... (deleted) about it. You beat me at a game, it doesn't make you a better person.

I'd like to say I'm not angry but I'd be kind of lying. ;)
Last edited by [DAY]Topspin2005 on Wed 17 Apr 2013 12:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: language

enohka
Second-Lieutenant

Postby enohka » Wed 17 Apr 2013 13:56

Is this now against Smurfing or rushing here? Smurfs are living beeings either, dont act like Gargamel! :(

Seriously, there are this kind of "no hi, gg, gl or something" top rated players who only interact with you to claim that you are indescribable lucky to win against them.

It kinda feels like Robin Hoodish to pwn them and surrender to beginners. :P

One of my blue little friends sent me this for instance:

http://escalation.eu/index.php?viewReplay=1213

DarrickS
J'aime quand on me fait du mal

Postby DarrickS » Wed 17 Apr 2013 15:23

enohka wrote:Is this now against Smurfing or rushing here? Smurfs are living beeings either, dont act like Gargamel! :(

Seriously, there are this kind of "no hi, gg, gl or something" top rated players who only interact with you to claim that you are indescribable lucky to win against them.

It kinda feels like Robin Hoodish to pwn them and surrender to beginners. :P

One of my blue little friends sent me this for instance:

http://escalation.eu/index.php?viewReplay=1213

Smurffing with low elo and thematic deck for trolling the top ranked.
You are obviously copy-pasting me 8-)
Past, past is far.

enohka
Second-Lieutenant

Postby enohka » Wed 17 Apr 2013 16:30

It is somebody.. but is it me? :P

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Wed 17 Apr 2013 22:54

DarrickS wrote:
Smurffing with low elo and thematic deck for trolling the top ranked.
You are obviously copy-pasting me 8-)

Will always remember when you pwned Praslo with lvl6 and USA deck if i remember good :mrgreen: .
Poor Praslo :roll: .

Romiros
That was soooo easy

Postby Romiros » Fri 19 Apr 2013 11:57

DeuZerre wrote:
dzimmu wrote:
T-64s for example

Fix
Where the HOGs get one-shot by any AA hit and killed

Lying, tools such as strela2, strela3, MTLB strelaa10, the first modification of the Tunguska, the first modification osaa, hog kill with only two hits (or a critical hit, you're probably accustomed to frequent critical hits just so wrong.

T-64: That's why you lose man. T-72 has a big side armour, making it "Near invulnerable" to HE damage. If you don't want to change your play style, no wonder you consider HOG spam OP.

One-shot: The AA systems used by most people are IGLA (One-shot), Tunguska (One-shot), OSA (One-shot) and BUK (that get overwhelmed, so it doesn't count). The other systems are cheap and therefore used with veterancy, causing frequent hit. Basically, there is no PACT aa that can't one-shot HOGs, while for nato there is no AA that can one-shot without criticals, on systems that cost too much to be vetted.

As Arnold says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Xq9gxq4iMU

We had two bags of grass, 75 pellets of mescaline Tungusskas M1, 16 rockets and 8 Hogs.
16 rockets killed 5 hogs, it's not one-shot at all.
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/848 ... 0781F9E79/
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/848 ... A686BAAFC/
About Osa i don't want even talk, non vet shoot 3 of 6, full vet shoot 1 of 6.
DeuZerre wrote: If you don't want to change your play style, no wonder you consider HOG spam OP.

It's your job to change balance, not ours to change our game style, ok? Casual players wants to continue to play casual way, all what they want was written 100 times - fix some troubles with balance. You decide to screw everything up. And created new problems with balance, thanks a lot.
Spoiler : :
Those distinguished dignitaries shall be the intermediaries between Eugen and the community by providing us with its feedbacks, expectations, criticisms and/or (we hope ) encouragements. And in a mirrored way, to feed the community with insights about what’s coming up next, the reasons behind some choices, … Marshals having direct access to us through mails or chat, they are aware of things the “common man” doesn’t know about: so if they state something, you should believe them.

Yet, their role won’t be restricted to spokesmen, one way or the other. They are also to pre-test patches, in order to give their feedbacks beforehand and influence balance changes for both Wargame: European Escalation & Wargame: Airland Battle.

And now you talking like "lol, you don't like what we did, so it's your problems not ours"
DeuZerre wrote:Beat 'em a few times like this and they leave the game or try to find ways against it; PACT players now have to learn what NATO learned the hard way.

FLX wrote:You know how you sound to me ? Like someone totally biased that seem to think the marshals is a conspiracy to make NATO better than PACT, so no I don't have the time and will (call that courage) to answer all your accusations, especially when they have very poor credibility. I prefer to let people judge by themselves.

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Fri 19 Apr 2013 12:08

Wrong thread guys?

Btw,would love to see Dzimmu and Ikalugin doin that hog "rush" on me,can we arrange it?
I will play normal or even 1 CV rush deck if they want.
Or it wasnt even a rush,just a "demonstration" how "powerful" Hogs are and Pact aa dont hit nothing ofc....

DeuZerre
More than 10 000 messages. Soldier you are the leader of all armies!
Location: Universe, Galaxy, Solar System, Earth, Ground, Eurasian Continent, Main Landmass.

Postby DeuZerre » Fri 19 Apr 2013 12:15

Aye, wrogn thread :lol:

Damn, can a mod move this :roll:
Marshal honoris causa
FLX wrote:Removing the weaknesses from the divisions leads to all divisions being the same in the long run. We won't proceed like that.

[DAY]Topspin2005
General

Postby [DAY]Topspin2005 » Fri 19 Apr 2013 15:05

DeuZerre wrote:Aye, wrogn thread :lol:

Damn, can a mod move this :roll:

Done ;)

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”