Beta testing

Vince
Sergeant Major

Re: Beta testing

Postby Vince » Mon 4 Jul 2011 14:26

Hello Guys,

So a quick hint about the beta after a meeting this morning :-).

The beta should begin in September and take place on steam. It will be an open beta.

This is what it should be, it might change before september, but this is what we are aiming for.

I keep you informed about that!

Vince

Space
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Space » Mon 4 Jul 2011 14:33

Great news, but on steam? Wow - I wasn't expecting that. It will certainly get the game noticed, but how will that test Eugennet? Will the final release have any connection to steam? (apart from probably being sold on there)

Selkares
Brigadier

Postby Selkares » Mon 4 Jul 2011 14:47

A beta in September was what I was expecting but the fact that it is on steam also suprises me.

GeneralGonzo
Command Sergeant Major

Postby GeneralGonzo » Mon 4 Jul 2011 14:49

Though a closed beta would fit more in my eyes I´m happy everybody can join and help the game becoming good!
every board needs a general !

[srbCG]CyberGeneral
Corporal

Postby [srbCG]CyberGeneral » Mon 4 Jul 2011 15:08

that's great! but now, i can't wait September...
Kosovo is heart of Serbia.

Space
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Space » Mon 4 Jul 2011 15:20

[srbCG]CyberGeneral wrote:that's great! but now, i can't wait September...

At least we might go out and get some fresh air over the summer months :D

Vince
Sergeant Major

Postby Vince » Mon 4 Jul 2011 15:32

Space wrote:Great news, but on steam? Wow - I wasn't expecting that. It will certainly get the game noticed, but how will that test Eugennet? Will the final release have any connection to steam? (apart from probably being sold on there)

It will use some steam tools, but be sure the objective is to test the most important things of the game. I'll give you more info about that as soon as possible.

Ugly
Corporal

Postby Ugly » Mon 4 Jul 2011 15:46

Vince wrote:
Space wrote:Great news, but on steam? Wow - I wasn't expecting that. It will certainly get the game noticed, but how will that test Eugennet? Will the final release have any connection to steam? (apart from probably being sold on there)

It will use some steam tools, but be sure the objective is to the most important things of the game. I'll give you more info about that as soon as possible.

Tanks...er...Thanks. ;)
"The Marseilles is not our national anthem! We of the cavalry are royalists! Vive le Roi!"

Space
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Space » Mon 4 Jul 2011 16:22

Vince wrote:

It will use some steam tools, but be sure the objective is to the most important things of the game. I'll give you more info about that as soon as possible.

I presume you missed a word out? Was it supposed to be:

It will use some steam tools, but be sure the objective is to test the most important things of the game. I'll give you more info about that as soon as possible.

Vince
Sergeant Major

Postby Vince » Mon 4 Jul 2011 17:41

Space wrote:I presume you missed a word out? Was it supposed to be:

Absolutely ;-)

Return to “Wargame : European Escalation”