Wargame:EE Livestreams Status

Brahmanfire
Corporal

Wargame:EE Livestreams Status

Postby Brahmanfire » Thu 19 Apr 2012 16:16

:idea:

I noticed the thread made by Selkares promoting players livestream channels but the only problem is we do not have one localized place where everyones channels are listed and at a glance you see who is Live and who is Not.

So, as a temporary solution I'm going to create this thread so that at any time a broadcaster can make a post and say "Hey (this is such and such) and I'm broadcasting now on this channel.

Myself and RobbinX are going to be casting now and will be for a couple hours I'm assuming. It is approx. 4pm GMT at the moment. Also throughout the day and perhaps this evening I'll be casting some 1v1s. Hope the quality of the channel is ok and there's not much lag. Cya thx guys.

http://www.livestream.com/brahmanfire
The Ordinary states: waking, dreaming, sleeping. We all know these three. The fourth is the state of meditation. The fourth is SAMADHI, TURIYA. It means “consciousness minus thinking”.~Osho~
WarGame: http://www.livestream.com/brahmanfire
TFB:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSETFB/

robbinx730
First Sergeant

Re: Wargame:EE Livestreams Status

Postby robbinx730 » Thu 19 Apr 2012 16:17

pffftt, you forum spammer. make your advertisements somewhere else. noob.

thebludoc
Sergeant

Postby thebludoc » Thu 19 Apr 2012 18:19

Brahman: aren't you the guy who was beyond annoying in the days of RUSE - both in game lobbies and forums?

I.E. I'm pretty sure you constantly entered my friend's game room spamming obscenities simply because he didn't want you in there and it made you mad.

Edit: Yes, then you made a post about how we needed to work on building a positive attitude within the RUSE community, I remember. :roll:

Very keen to follow you.
Last edited by thebludoc on Thu 19 Apr 2012 18:34, edited 2 times in total.

Firestarter
Lieutenant

Postby Firestarter » Thu 19 Apr 2012 18:29

I have my own channel where I cast Vietnam oriented gameplay, although we don't play those events often enough.
http://www.livestream.com/firestartermkd link if anyone's interested

robbinx730
First Sergeant

Postby robbinx730 » Thu 19 Apr 2012 18:49

thebludoc wrote:Brahman: aren't you the guy who was beyond annoying in the days of RUSE - both in game lobbies and forums?

I.E. I'm pretty sure you constantly entered my friend's game room spamming obscenities simply because he didn't want you in there and it made you mad.

Edit: Yes, then you made a post about how we needed to work on building a positive attitude within the RUSE community, I remember. :roll:

Very keen to follow you.

Well, it does get annoying if you get kicked every game you join, simply because you outclass 95% of the people. i had it even more then brahman, yea thats right. brahman was like my apprentice in ruse.

B. Alexandrov
Private First-Class

Postby B. Alexandrov » Thu 19 Apr 2012 18:51

Brahmanfire: the one so at peace with his gentle 'Om' avatar that he will declare after losing that he did so "on purpose" and could beat you anyways "cause my rank is 1600+". Good sport!

Brahmanfire
Corporal

Postby Brahmanfire » Thu 19 Apr 2012 21:51

thebludoc wrote:Brahman: aren't you the guy who was beyond annoying in the days of RUSE - both in game lobbies and forums?

Very keen to follow you.

Yea I fly off the handle all the time and offend people, especially the Ruse Community veterans who've decided to grace my teams TS3 and made a home here over the last 1 1/2 years due to the relaxed atmosphere and that we all get along well. Including gents such as Tigga, Swift, Praslovan, PersianImmortal, LagMaster, Alcarin, BentGuru, Satire, RobbinX, IllusiveS, Rasco400, m.m.Paco, DirtyD, Selkares, NoUnits Deagle, MightyPotato n Raptor... just a mention a few. And I'm very lucky to have such esteemed company as friends and players who all help and push me to the next level in my gameplay. Not that they need to but I'm sure any one of them and plenty others would at the very least vouch for me as a respectful fellow for the most part.

I dish up not a one of the steaming piles of manure you'll see flying about in games or forums such as these, only that those headed in my direction are promptly signed for, repackaged, and returned to sender in a courteous fashion. Or hasn't it been?

Your 'Friend' as you call him was most than likely 1 of 4 players who I've blocked all Steam communication with: Papaibins, Julius, Bongzz, Karmic, and of course none other than BlitzkriegBob.... all of whose arses I kicked and in return got earfuls from.

A couple of them would rage at me, Bongzz was a funny one.. some would make up lies and proclaim they'd beaten me countless games like Bob whose record against me actually stands at 1 win..... 20 losses. Papa and Julius both bombarded me with obscenities in game after losses. Thus whomever you recall me going off on or cussing at probably had it coming and it was certainly none of your business in the first place, as this sort of nonsense happened VERY FEW times.

My screenshots of Ruse have some revealing clues. And yes I cuss a lot but who gives a @#%#.

Have a nice day :)

B. Alexandrov wrote:Brahmanfire: the one so at peace with his gentle 'Om' avatar that he will declare after losing that he did so "on purpose" and could beat you anyways "cause my rank is 1600+". Good sport!

??? I do not recall ever losing a game on purpose.... you've lost me here. However I do recall that gaming forums are rife with Trolls.

You're judgements concerning peace and Om are of no interest to me.

Back on topic:

The cast is: http://www.livestream.com/brahmanfire

I Think I'll try to get some 1v1's in ... it's about 9:30pm GMT.

If any of you cast post it up here just before you start to pick up some viewers. Peace.
The Ordinary states: waking, dreaming, sleeping. We all know these three. The fourth is the state of meditation. The fourth is SAMADHI, TURIYA. It means “consciousness minus thinking”.~Osho~
WarGame: http://www.livestream.com/brahmanfire
TFB:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RUSETFB/

Drrty-D
Major

Postby Drrty-D » Fri 20 Apr 2012 01:34

Your 'Friend' as you call him was most than likely 1 of 4 players who I've blocked all Steam communication with: Papaibins, Julius, Bongzz, Karmic, and of course none other than BlitzkriegBob.... all of whose arses I kicked and in return got earfuls from.

A couple of them would rage at me, Bongzz was a funny one.. some would make up lies and proclaim they'd beaten me countless games like Bob whose record against me actually stands at 1 win..... 20 losses. Papa and Julius both bombarded me with obscenities in game after losses. Thus whomever you recall me going off on or cussing at probably had it coming and it was certainly none of your business in the first place, as this sort of nonsense happened VERY FEW times.

:lol: :lol: :lol: loved those screenshots of Bobs frustration,that Bongzz rage was unbeliveble.I was watching bongzz live stream for the first and last time and it was against you.Still remember the moment he realised that he lost ....then the rage in him begin to spread :D .Still,i have good opinion of Bob and Bongzz,had very good games with them,they just cant stand the fact that you pwned them badly :-)
Ah,now i remember also Papapibins :lol: :lol: .wasnt that the noob that only hosted 1vs1-Strongholds map,and always Japan as faction? 8-)

thebludoc
Sergeant

Postby thebludoc » Fri 20 Apr 2012 02:09

Brahmanfire wrote:*long winded quote in which I name a bunch better known players and ride their coattails. then make some random names up and assume your friend was one of them

no - he wasnt any of those. this was a one-off incident and we had no idea who you where before this. arrogant ass lol...

we just kicked you to make room for our friend as i recall

but nooooo my friend was a "" for not letting you "grace us" with your presence...

edit: FOUND IT: i was initially wrong - turns out the rage from B-man was from the other guy being a low level and thus "beneath him" as a teammate, which justified the racial slur bombardment apparently.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/20 ... rums/page5

enjoy (this ends with me 1v1ing him and wiping the floor with him as italy - i think i have the save game replay somewhere too...)

grab the popcorn - i never forget being called a ""
Last edited by OpusTheFowl on Fri 20 Apr 2012 04:19, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Language. Putting a * to replace a letter doesn't cut it

Space
Chief Warrant Officer

Postby Space » Fri 20 Apr 2012 02:20